[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
iiss escribió:
"
Keep in mind it's a huge waste of currency. I bought it for the higher life than anything else Block cap is 75%, 78% with the Anvil. The 15% block on legacy BOR is wasted.

Doesnt the 15% block mean that you can unspecc some block points in the skill tree and drop them on something else?

The block from passives is mainly Solidarity, Defiance and Testudo which are good in their own right wihout the block chance, things such as 24% phys damage and block recovery. And you can't unspec out of previous points on the way to them.

I'm open to suggestions but doesn't look like it, no. Testudo's block recovery is too good to give up and losing some 600 armor I'm not cool with ( defence from shields). Definace comes with 20% phys damage which is pretty phat too.

So I guess it is what it is.

I could ditch the Anvil and get a good amulet.

He doesnt know a shit what is he talking about. Legacy BOR is the best item i can bought for this build and you can save 9 passives from it.
DeadMachine14 - Stream español - https://go.twitch.tv/deadmachine14
Canal Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy32x2eW9IEoD-oI3uLt7Q
"
deadmachine14 escribió:

He doesnt know a shit what is he talking about. Legacy BOR is the best item i can bought for this build and you can save 9 passives from it.

if you say so. Your English is awful and you got terrible manners. Read what I said. If you are a block build without Testudo, you're doing it wrong and the other major block nodes come with Phys damage. Also, you'd lose ass tons of armor ditching defences from equipped shield. You wouldn't spec out of Defiance. You're looking at saving 2 passives ditching Solidarity. Using a 6L you gain 4 more sockets from a helmet and higher level, quality gems. Using a BoR you gain blind, some flat phys and easier to attain block cap. Both have it's pros and cons. No need to go all socially inept raging emo on the topic. Adults are capable of having a discussion.
I can do something like 4L Ancestrial Warchief or more vaal gems. And I got a red nightmare jewel. It's a play style decision not a "GTFO you don't know anything" thing. I went down the BoR road. I din't care for it.
"
Darksagex escribió:

- You COULD use Bladeflurry with it.

Bladeflurry is AWFUL with this build, don't bother. Oh wait I don't know shit.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 28 abr. 2017 22:52:45
Still pretty new to the game so not sure if changing my axe would give me a big dps boost. I got a soul taker right now with 111-208 damage with 20% quality. Would i see any big difference if i got one with 220 damage instead?

Im so noob that i dont even know how to link the damn thing... ;)
"
"
deadmachine14 escribió:

if you say so. Your English is awful and you got terrible manners. Read what I said. If you are a block build without Testudo, you're doing it wrong and the other major block nodes come with Phys damage. Also, you'd lose ass tons of armor ditching defences from equipped shield. You wouldn't spec out of Defiance. You're looking at saving 2 passives ditching Solidarity. Using a 6L you gain 4 more sockets from a helmet and higher level, quality gems. Using a BoR you gain blind, some flat phys and easier to attain block cap. Both have it's pros and cons. No need to go all socially inept raging emo on the topic. Adults are capable of having a discussion.
I can do something like 4L Ancestrial Warchief or more vaal gems. And I got a red nightmare jewel. It's a play style decision not a "GTFO you don't know anything" thing. I went down the BoR road. I din't care for it.
"
Darksagex escribió:

- You COULD use Bladeflurry with it.

Bladeflurry is AWFUL with this build, don't bother. Oh wait I don't know shit.

can you explain why blade flurry is awful with this build?
"
CliffAhead escribió:

can you explain why blade flurry is awful with this build?

Not enough damage. If you just slap in Blade flurry in place of Sunder/Cleave/Static Strike, it's absolute garbage. Needs poison IMO and crit. Try a proper crit blade flurry build, then try this build with blade flurry. Night and day difference.

Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 29 abr. 2017 3:10:51
Hey, i'm back to PoE after about 9 months of not playing and was going through melee builds and came upon this. I like it, but i have a question. Can it do Shaper/Uber Atziri?

Can anyone answer this, that has done them?
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Editado por útlima vez por Paldamus en 29 abr. 2017 14:17:03
I've got a question.

First this is a link to my build
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcBIcFLQaLCiYM9xNME8kUIBXsF-EY2xo-IOMhYCSbJvgn7SgqKaUvzDB3MgkyTjWSPC1AoEF0RJ5Gt0d-TeNOMlBHU7tZ_l8_X9phIWLsZFJlTWWnZfBnm2xGbztybHKpdO108XVOdqx343gNeTl673zZffV-4oNfg8yE2YTvivCLT4-ZkveXeaZXpo2pbqmVrK-tja4-rlC18raKtz65Hb02vqfAGsC_wYLBo8QVxPbGrsqQz37Tb9i92sHiYeRR6UbqGO8O8i_3MvdN-AL46_4K_mv-jw==

i believe i got quite a decent gear. I've made this char a few days ago and what i don't seem to understand despite taking pretty much all of the offensive talent ( imv lvl 82 ) that this build has and having the gear why is my paper dmg so low. At lvl 82 i've got like 12 000 paper damage. Which just seems waaaaaaaay too low. Will the levels themselves give the dps or what.

Idk i feel like im doing something wrong and would like to know. Pls excuse the newbie.
"
Stex92 escribió:
I've got a question.

First this is a link to my build
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcBIcFLQaLCiYM9xNME8kUIBXsF-EY2xo-IOMhYCSbJvgn7SgqKaUvzDB3MgkyTjWSPC1AoEF0RJ5Gt0d-TeNOMlBHU7tZ_l8_X9phIWLsZFJlTWWnZfBnm2xGbztybHKpdO108XVOdqx343gNeTl673zZffV-4oNfg8yE2YTvivCLT4-ZkveXeaZXpo2pbqmVrK-tja4-rlC18raKtz65Hb02vqfAGsC_wYLBo8QVxPbGrsqQz37Tb9i92sHiYeRR6UbqGO8O8i_3MvdN-AL46_4K_mv-jw==

i believe i got quite a decent gear. I've made this char a few days ago and what i don't seem to understand despite taking pretty much all of the offensive talent ( imv lvl 82 ) that this build has and having the gear why is my paper dmg so low. At lvl 82 i've got like 12 000 paper damage. Which just seems waaaaaaaay too low. Will the levels themselves give the dps or what.

Idk i feel like im doing something wrong and would like to know. Pls excuse the newbie.

Please allow us to see ur profile. Looking at ur tree I dont get why ur damage is so low. If u see my gladiator is still missing 10+ offensive passives and with hatred and herald only on ho I have 60k dps sunder.
Ok i apologize i didn't know i had to do that, after playing around i found where i can let you see it and i unchecked it :D. You can now see the profile. Pls tell me if it's something im doing wrong
"
Stex92 escribió:
Ok i apologize i didn't know i had to do that, after playing around i found where i can let you see it and i unchecked it :D. You can now see the profile. Pls tell me if it's something im doing wrong

Ty. Ur equips are good, maybe a bit of damage on rings and life but in general there is no reason for ur dps been low. Are u sure that damage u see is the skill damage? 12k for auto attack damage is normal. Look at ur static strike damage and remember that the post explosions dosent appear on paper so u have 40% more damage there. I suggest u to try using vaal light trap instead of 1 vaal haste. Mobs on top of lighing ground take 50% more damage and this melt bosses.

Sry for my english, :D

I play on HC and even with less ofensive passives I can still clear maps real fast up to t12. (dont tried yet higher with this char)
Editado por útlima vez por IHellBoundI en 30 abr. 2017 7:49:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional