[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Anyone try this build with Varunastra in HC? HP seems a bit low :/

Please help!
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
iiss escribió:
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
Keep in mind it's a huge waste of currency. I bought it for the higher life than anything else Block cap is 75%, 78% with the Anvil. The 15% block on legacy BOR is wasted.

Doesnt the 15% block mean that you can unspecc some block points in the skill tree and drop them on something else?

The block from passives is mainly Solidarity, Defiance and Testudo which are good in their own right wihout the block chance, things such as 24% phys damage and block recovery. And you can't unspec out of previous points on the way to them.

I'm open to suggestions but doesn't look like it, no. Testudo's block recovery is too good to give up and losing some 600 armor I'm not cool with ( defence from shields). Definace comes with 20% phys damage which is pretty phat too.

So I guess it is what it is.

I could ditch the Anvil and get a good amulet.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 25 abr. 2017 23:29:36
I'm not sure what I'm missing. Could someone help me out. I already have 77% block w/o any buffs at town.

Here's my updated gear
Spoiler

I also have a jewel that also give 1% chance to block

In terms of upgrading my gloves, rings, belt and boots, what should I prioritize? Is getting Death's Door a good option to avoid bleed?

Edit:
I'm also lacking on INT to upgrade my blue gems. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por DefinitelyNotDonnie en 25 abr. 2017 22:09:44
"
I'm not sure what I'm missing. Could someone help me out. I already have 77% block w/o any buffs at town.

Here's my updated gear
Spoiler

In terms of upgrading my gloves, rings, belt and boots, what should I prioritize? Is getting Death's Door a good option to avoid bleed?

Edit:

You have a legacy BoR with the old 15% block. It's the first nerf with lower life and lower level blind and attack speed. It keeps the 15% block. The second nerf nerfed everything.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Bringer_of_Rain

As for Intel, I got it on jewels. Look for phys damage/life/ intel, attack speed / life +intel etc. If you got the currency to spend, double dmg/life/intel ( or dexterity+ intell)

Just be ready with a flask for bleed. IMO you need boots with life.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 26 abr. 2017 0:21:05
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"

Here's my updated gear
Spoiler

Edit:

You have a legacy BoR with the old 15% block. It's the first nerf with lower life and lower level blind and attack speed. It keeps the 15% block. The second nerf nerfed everything.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Bringer_of_Rain

As for Intel, I got it on jewels. Look for phys damage/life/ intel, attack speed / life +intel etc. If you got the currency to spend, double dmg/life/intel ( or dexterity+ intell)

Just be ready with a flask for bleed. IMO you need boots with life.

Thanks for your reply. Any Unique jewel you can recommend? I was planning on buying Death's Door. Is it good?
Up to you but I value life on rare boots personally.

BTW guys, I...rediscovered Sunder. It MOWS down maps. And is actually good on bosses. I just did a double boss strands and it was a LOT faster than CLeave or Static Strike.
for the blockes on this build, im selling this relic bringer of rain with sunder enchant in legacy league for 10ex

Ta
Alternative Setup 6L Body Chest & Aegis Aurora Shield

would u recommend this if u have the currency for it? and is your current gear on your profile better than what u recommend on the guide ?

and stat prio on jewels ?
Editado por útlima vez por Twintech en 26 abr. 2017 12:46:49
"
Can we use Doryani for this build?

Why would you do that?
My gear:

Had to do some shuffling with gems /sockets to manually cast enduring cry. Going to get a Red Nightmare gem to make block cap.

Edit: got a red nightmare jewel. Block capped and auto endurance charges ftw.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 28 abr. 2017 22:49:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional