[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
aplsos escribió:
I used this build and got up to level 81 but im having trouble with the cast on damage taken spells the auras take up 100% of my mana and i cant cast enfeeble,tempest shield, blood rage.

You need Soultaker to reserve 100% mana. And CWDT only works with skills that are below CWDT's level.
"
aplsos escribió:
I used this build and got up to level 81 but im having trouble with the cast on damage taken spells the auras take up 100% of my mana and i cant cast enfeeble,tempest shield, blood rage.

Thats why you have cast on damage taken. you cant cast any spells when you use the auras, but that gem will procc the skills for you. Link them with that gem and keep it at lvl 1 so it proccs often.
Editado por útlima vez por iiss en 24 abr. 2017 14:52:23
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
aplsos escribió:

You need Soultaker to reserve 100% mana. And CWDT only works with skills that are below CWDT's level.

Use this skill combination, works wonders.
Here's what I have so far.

Spoiler

My gem set-up is a mess at this moment coz i don't know what to use.
I'm still low level and grinding exp. Just wanted to know which gear should i prioritize upgrading and also for skill gems. Thanks in advance!

Edit:

Need advice and guidance on this wonderful build.

My Passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcBIcFLQaLCiYM9xNME8kUIBXsF-EaPiDjIWAm-CgqKaUvzDB3Mk41kjrhPC1AoEd-TeNOMlBHWf5fP1_aYSFi7GRSZU1lp2ebbztyqXTtdPF2rHfjeA15OXrvfNl-4oNfg8yE2YTvivCLT4-Zl3mmV6luqZWsr62Nrj6uULXytoq3PrkdvTa-p8AawL_BgsGjxBXE9sauypDPfti92sHiYeRR6UbqGO8O8i_yRfcy-Ov-Cv5r_o8=

Editado por útlima vez por DefinitelyNotDonnie en 25 abr. 2017 8:22:27
Has someone tried this build in 2.6 with Varunastra?

I'd like to try an HC version with Varunastra as the main weapon and Lionseye as the shield:

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAO8kMwB1AO4EhwUtCEkM9xNMFCAUcRUgFewX4Rm0Gj4hNCFgJvgoKimlKk0s6S2DL8wwdzJONZI64Ts7PC0_J0CgQT9Enka3R35KyE3jTjJQR1HmU7tW6Fn-Xz9i7GRSZU1nm2hlbqpyqXTtdPF2K3asd1N5OXrvfNl-4oCKggeDX4PMhNmE74azivCLT4-Zl3mexaZXqZWsr64-sKuy3LQvtfK2irc-uR29Nr6nwL_BgsGjxILE9sauz37Tb9i92Xzawd0N4JXiYeRR6hjvDvJF8933MvdN-Ov-Cv6P8i-PYPJBBosKJiDjX9ps2L54AAAAAAA=

I took Diamond Skin to help with the resistance issues that we have.

My links would be:

3L:

Ancestral Warchief : Arctic Armour : Hatred
Whirling Blades : Fortify : Blood Magic

4L:

WED : Multistrike : Added Fire : Static Strike
CWDT : Blood Rage : Enfeeble : Tempest Shield
Enduring Cry : Stone Golem : Culling Strike : Reckoning

Any tips are appreciated :>
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Blew my wad on this baby last night

Not absolutely sure about uber ascendancy though. What to do...
"

Hi mate? How can I obtain one like that in game? I badly wanted one. :D
"
"

Hi mate? How can I obtain one like that in game? I badly wanted one. :D

Legacy league and/or trade.
Keep in mind it's a huge waste of currency. I bought it for the higher life than anything else Block cap is 75%, 78% with the Anvil. The 15% block on legacy BOR is wasted.
"
Keep in mind it's a huge waste of currency. I bought it for the higher life than anything else Block cap is 75%, 78% with the Anvil. The 15% block on legacy BOR is wasted.

Doesnt the 15% block mean that you can unspecc some block points in the skill tree and drop them on something else?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional