[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hi dude, 2 questions, at low lvl i mean 64-65 is good viable? other thing. can i ask for one tree step by step like 20 on 20 points added? tyvm rly hard build

Cya
My Current Gear and Gem Setup

With Rumis I come to 73 block.

7300HP

Max Res

600 Regen

Still not as tanky as I had hoped, but not bad either. Not exactly cheap either for what you end up with. But this aside, it's one of the most fun builds I've played. Explosions from the enemies are great pack killers, but boss killing is slow no matter the skill used, unless you have access to a legacy ST or a 400+ PDPS Axe.
I love pie.
which still does more dps static strike, cleave or sunder?

Thank you
"
Sidhuraj escribió:

Thank you

Sunder is better for fast clearing mobs. Static strike is theoretically better against bosses as single target is higher since you have time for the static buildup to discharge to do damage to the boss. but in my play testing i found sunder to work better against bosses since it is ranged and i did not have a problem with deeps. as for cleave, it kind of competes with sunder for clearing maps/mobs but i felt sunder is much faster since it has range.

if you look at user nortx he completed shaper but he had a somewhat radically different skill tree and 4 dmg jewels.

currently i am working on completing guardians, all maps complete t1-15, one guardian down three to go. dont think i have deeps for shaper yet though
Editado por útlima vez por Slothrop1 en 10 may. 2017 11:46:12
"
Slothrop1 escribió:
"
Sidhuraj escribió:

Thank you

Sunder is better for fast clearing mobs. Static strike is theoretically better against bosses as single target is higher since you have time for the static buildup to discharge to do damage to the boss. but in my play testing i found sunder to work better against bosses since it is ranged and i did not have a problem with deeps. as for cleave, it kind of competes with sunder for clearing maps/mobs but i felt sunder is much faster since it has range.

if you look at user nortx he completed shaper but he had a somewhat radically different skill tree and 4 dmg jewels.

currently i am working on completing guardians, all maps complete t1-15, one guardian down three to go. dont think i have deeps for shaper yet though

Ty for your answer, i also wanted to ask it non legacy BOR better than a good armor chestpiece?

"
Ty for your answer, i also wanted to ask it non legacy BOR better than a good armor chestpiece?

BOR. you get an extra link, you get physical dmg, and endurance charge generation
What changes should we bring to the build for 3.0 regarding the changes in damage over time? any thoughts?
So I can confirm this build is HC viable. I hit 90 yesterday after 2 failed attempts (Level 77 and Level 83. My first time playing HC, I've always played softcore :D)

I went a bit different than with what the OP went with.

My gear:

Spoiler

I added a +1 to block jewel to hit max block on tree with Tempest Shield and the 8 block Ascendancy. Block in hideout is 67/67.

The only mods I've avoided were -Block/Armor, Physical Reflect, -Max resistances, no leech. All others are absolutely doable, even Elemental Reflect because of leech.

I went with a 6 Endurance Charge setup, so I can have charges up BEFORE I get hit, which has saved my ass more than once :D

My tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcEswUtBosKJgthDPcS4RNMFCAUcRXsF-EY2xo-IOMhYCb4KaUvzDB3Mk41kjrhPC09_ECgRJ5Gt0d-TUZN404yUEdTu1hjWf5fP1_aYuxkUmVNZfBnm2hlaPJs2G8nbztyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N5OXloeu982X7iggeDX4PMhNmE74rwjM-PYI-Zkc6aaqIAouqmV6aNqW6playvrY2uPq9ssKu3Prkdu-29Nr54vqfAGsC_wQTBgsGjxILE9sauz37Tb9i92XzaweJh5FHp1eoY7w7wH_Iv8kHyRfPd9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==

I'll admit I never broke T11 maps (bad RNG), but I can imagine that the build tanks everything even higher without issue. I haven't done Uber Lab because I am missing a trial, will have to do at some point as well ;)

TYVM OP!
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Been playing around with this build a bit and am at my present build (Intenzify).
Found BOR combined with Lioneye's Remorse a very stable combination mainly, i think, due to the Blood Rage life leech. Using Aegis prohibits the use of Blood Rage.
Noticed everyone seems to be using The Surrender shield so i suppose my question is do you think i should go back to BOR with The Surrender shield?
The Atziri armor i am using is nice but has no life so i am at only 4k life + 1k ES, insufficient i would think?
Any thoughts/help would be appreciated. If you think this build is worth continuing with what would you recommend placing in the helm?
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES escribió:
Been playing around with this build a bit and am at my present build (Intenzify).
Found BOR combined with Lioneye's Remorse a very stable combination mainly, i think, due to the Blood Rage life leech. Using Aegis prohibits the use of Blood Rage.
Noticed everyone seems to be using The Surrender shield so i suppose my question is do you think i should go back to BOR with The Surrender shield?
The Atziri armor i am using is nice but has no life so i am at only 4k life + 1k ES, insufficient i would think?
Any thoughts/help would be appreciated. If you think this build is worth continuing with what would you recommend placing in the helm?
Thanks.

I can confirm that The Surrender is awesome. Makes gearing a ton easier on top of an automatic counterattack for extra tankniness.

Possible links are Life Leech - Life Gain on Hit - Increased AOE which would basically mean everytime you block you also gain life, on top of the +250 from the shield. You could then use Blood Rage and drop the helm/body/ring for more life.

4k is a bit low to be honest, theres a good chance you might get one shot, even with max block. Another issue with low hp is degen and other DOTs, you can die quickly if you're not careful ;(
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional