[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
YT_HB escribió:
"
sakuramoo escribió:
For the red nightmare jewel what level would be best to use it? should I invest in it already at level 69? I just started maps with this build and struggling where to go with it.
I just got bringer of rain and about to work that into the build but not sure what upgrade next or what i'm missing?
I'm playing HC so scared to die xD

Open up your character and we can take a look.

ah sorry not really sure how to do that? isn't it already open?

gear:

that's my gear right now but like I said I'm going to switch the helm and chest for the bringer of rain right away. Trying to balance resists and chaos resist is a struggle. With the bringer I'd sit around 4k life at level 69. what should I invest in next to upgrade? or things I should be looking for down the road.
any help is much appreciated!
Can I use melee damage on full life instead of added fire damage?
"
sakuramoo escribió:
ah sorry not really sure how to do that? isn't it already open?

gear:

that's my gear right now but like I said I'm going to switch the helm and chest for the bringer of rain right away. Trying to balance resists and chaos resist is a struggle. With the bringer I'd sit around 4k life at level 69. what should I invest in next to upgrade? or things I should be looking for down the road.
any help is much appreciated!

If you go into your account settings on teh forum, then privacy settings, you can uncheck the "Hide Characters Tab" so people can see your gear and also your skill tree. Then we can also see the jewels you're using.

What are your resists at in merc? I'd focus on getting them all maxed out except for chaos. You can use flasks for chaos if you need to or use the Ming's Heart ring for chaos res only when you need it. Your gear looks pretty good for that though. Getting the BoR will help a lot with with block, armour, life, phys damage and linking your melee skills. BoR might be your next upgrade.
Could you also help me find a next suitable upgrade to go for?
Someone told me in game that this build is just a starter build for noobs with low budget, but I personally think it's working great. If you can suggest me with what gears to go for next, or what passives to consider getting after I hit 91, that would be really appreciated.
ah I just unchecked it! didn't know that was a thing sorry xD
yeah I alreary have a BoR just wanted to make sure I have resists and stuff ready for when I switched

Passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcFLQaLCiYM9xPJFCAV7BjbGj4g4yFgKCoppS_MMk41kjwtQKBEnka3R35QR1O7Xz9f2mEhYuxlTWWnZfBnm28nbztyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXk5eu982X7ig1-DzITZhO-K8ItPj2CPmZd5mmqmjaluqZWsr62Nrj6uULXytoq3PrkdvTa-p8AawL_BgsQVxPbGrsqQz37Tb9i92sHkUelG6hjvDvIv8933Mvjr_gr-aw==

current gear now with BoR:
Spoiler

not sure where to go from here - resists are capped - I might replace my coral ring with more damage and chaos resist? or not sure what gems to use now to help
should I go for a red nightmare jewel?

any help I'd love you ._.
Editado por útlima vez por sakuramoo en 20 may. 2017 6:59:37
Hey,
im 88 atm with this tree,
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcBIcFLQaLCiYM9xNME8kUIBRxFewX4RjbGj4aVSDjIWAm-CgqLiMvzDB3MZ4yTjrhPC09_ECgRJ5FqUd-TjJQR1O7WGNZ_lqfXz9f2mEhYuxkUmVNZadl8Ga2Z5ts2G8ncql07XTxdU52K3asd-N5OXloeu982X7igIqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvivCLT4zPj2CPmZL3k5mXeZpqplemjaluqZWsr64-rlC2irc-uR27nr02vni-p8C_wQTBgsGjxBXEgsT2xq7KkM9-2L3ZfNrB4mHkUelG6hjvDvIv8kX2SPcy9034Avjr_gr-aw==

Pretty close to the guide tree, except i got "dirty techniques" and "bloodletting", hoping it got some synergy with gratitous violence :) well dunno if it rly does

Thats why i think it would be better to get rid of those, and either invest in more life nodes, or what about "Catalyse" is it worth going up 3 nodes for it(elemental weapon dam increase), im using only static strike(see my character profil, bela the duelist) and static strike is like all about elemental and just minor physical so would it be worth a try?

And sure while im up there i could get "devotion" maybe too, im sitting at 4,8k hp and feel i could use just a bit more hp.

So is Catalyse worth it or should i invest the 8 points from the 2 bleed wheel maybe in 1-2 jewels and life nodes?

Hey guys. I'm just curious what gems those of you who have a Surrender are using? Currently I'm running with lvl 20: Melee physical damage, Added Fire Damage, and Life Leech. Just wondering if there's a better combo.
"
bridgeburner escribió:
Hey guys. I'm just curious what gems those of you who have a Surrender are using? Currently I'm running with lvl 20: Melee physical damage, Added Fire Damage, and Life Leech. Just wondering if there's a better combo.

Hey guys, this build can do all maps including up to guardians. I haven't tried shaper yet but heres my semi budget max block sunder gladiator. Watch it kill phoenix

Phoenix Deathless:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2lJj9ZLT3o

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽
▷Max Block Gladiator:
▷https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt5ctg701INB_e6qOolmVg
△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△
Editado por útlima vez por Megachin502 en 22 may. 2017 1:18:29
"
bridgeburner escribió:

life gain on hit for free leech off the procs

AW and vaal lightning trap as the shield is my only spare slot for gems

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional