[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Endurance charge is gained through the effect of Bringer of Rain "20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you Block". Or you can link shield charge with Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support. If you use an Unset ring, you can put enduring cry on it to gain endurance charge.
I didn't go for the endurance charge, I went for the frenzy bandit instead. Watch my youtube videos.
▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽
▷Max Block Gladiator:
▷https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt5ctg701INB_e6qOolmVg
△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△
Thanks for the answers, I went for Frenzy as well now.

-deleted
Editado por útlima vez por Sakamoto1 en 30 may. 2017 7:21:05
Hey, im new to the game, so forgive me if i missed something, but how do you get to the 'By The Blade' passive? There seems to be no path to it.
"
Keegon escribió:
Hey, im new to the game, so forgive me if i missed something, but how do you get to the 'By The Blade' passive? There seems to be no path to it.

I think that the passive tree linked to in the original post is from an old version of the tree so some links may be missing. What I did was to get to it from the strngth node in the lower right and take both of the Axe and Sword Damage nodes on my way to it.

Editado por útlima vez por YT_HB en 31 may. 2017 12:36:12
My character is Level 87 right now. I rerolled an old duelist on Standard league while waiting for Beta to start as trial for a build I want to play in 3.0. This build feels fun.

1. Because this is an old char, I have +40 life from normal, +8% attack speed from cruel and +1 frenzy charge from merciless bandits. Is it worth spending regrets to get two passive points back? If not, what two points should I sacrifice from the build - Cleaving and the point before that? Or +10 Str and jewel socket near Juggernaut(jewel is 3% attack speed and 7% max life)? Or Two 5% life nodes from Scion circle? I'll get these again eventually as I level up.

2. Do you think my dps is low? For trash it's more than enough but for boss kills it takes a while sometimes(e.g. High Gardens statue) compared to my L90 spectre summoner. I had a hard time getting the right combination of gear for life, resists, some chaos resist, some mana leech and Int attribute requirement, so couldn't quite fit dmg stats on any of them. Do you think that's where my next dps upgrade comes from? Or am I missing something? I'm using Sunder because it's great for trash clear speed, will switch to static strike setup for Atziri or Guardians or Uber Itzaro. I'm also levelling quality gems currently. Any other things I can do to get to even 70% of your dps?

If my items need upgrades, which items would you start with? Thanks.
"
wyzim escribió:
My character is Level 87 right now. I rerolled an old duelist on Standard league while waiting for Beta to start as trial for a build I want to play in 3.0. This build feels fun.

1. Because this is an old char, I have +40 life from normal, +8% attack speed from cruel and +1 frenzy charge from merciless bandits. Is it worth spending regrets to get two passive points back? If not, what two points should I sacrifice from the build - Cleaving and the point before that? Or +10 Str and jewel socket near Juggernaut(jewel is 3% attack speed and 7% max life)? Or Two 5% life nodes from Scion circle? I'll get these again eventually as I level up.

2. Do you think my dps is low? For trash it's more than enough but for boss kills it takes a while sometimes(e.g. High Gardens statue) compared to my L90 spectre summoner. I had a hard time getting the right combination of gear for life, resists, some chaos resist, some mana leech and Int attribute requirement, so couldn't quite fit dmg stats on any of them. Do you think that's where my next dps upgrade comes from? Or am I missing something? I'm using Sunder because it's great for trash clear speed, will switch to static strike setup for Atziri or Guardians or Uber Itzaro. I'm also levelling quality gems currently. Any other things I can do to get to even 70% of your dps?

If my items need upgrades, which items would you start with? Thanks.

Hi. Im using sunder too and my dps on path of building is 198k (poison at least for now is WAY so much better to use than added fire). Pick dirty tecniques passive and blood in the eye ascendency. U will see the damage boost. To increase it further before 3.0 u can double dip a bit using jewels with +damage, area damage etc. For hard content/guardians use surrender instead great old ward. Even with great old ward shield Izaro, Death and taxes, Poorjoy asylum is easy and deathless. Ill try to do guardians and shaper later, I think the damage is enought.

code of my poe building https://pastebin.com/8pBndxKn

Ps. This char was HC. Died at 95 due my mistake. Its very tanky but if u want to make him tankier just use anvil/bor to cap block and enfeble instead vulnerability. In my experience if u have 60%+- block is a sweet spot between tanky and dps. This is why I dropped bor and anvil (more resists, 4l ancestral who help a lot with dps, more armor). U can even use vaal light trap to boost even more the dps.
Editado por útlima vez por IHellBoundI en 1 jun. 2017 7:13:28
Nice guide, I was wondering if it is possibly to kill shaper
"
ironstove escribió:
I have a few questions about this build:

1. Is it worth it to pick up iron reflexes? Are you not able to build enough evasion for it to be worthwhile to run a hybrid armor/evasion duelist?

2. Based on #1, presuming iron reflexes is really good to get, is there a reason you don't also get unwavering stance or wear kaom's roots for the unwavering stance? Since your evasion is already going to be so low already from IR, I would imagine getting stun immunity is great to not have to worry about block speed?

Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional