[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

i am kinda hyped for 3.0 with new hybrid life mods. will give us more tankyness OR we can skip some life nodes for damage nodes instead.
waiting to start my Gladiator not having to block through 3 difficulies.

whatever attack skill i may choose, i am prepared.

"
garantivil escribió:
Nice guide, I was wondering if it is possibly to kill shaper

i tried and failed, was using sunder thought (i got a 40% helm enchant). damage wasnt enough with my tree

i feel like its easy for him to one shot you, and the damage just wasnt there before he globed everything. haven't tried with static.

a few peeps on here did it, but i feel there tree went significantly away from the original build guide
You write REALLY nice build guides.
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
Hey guys,

as the league continue (my first league) i have made one gladiator to see how it works. I felt in loe of this character.

I'm 70 for the moment and still looking for a surrender but i have some questions :

- the surrender itself can provide us the life leech needed to survive ?
- wear a chest with Bor didn't offer the stats, but the jewels on it can still get xp ?

- what is the common gems apply on this build ?

* i want to keep shield charge in addition to faster attack (i like fortify but it could be something i give up for anything better)
* want to keep vaal lightening for boss
* i see a lots of players using life gain on hit / increase area / life leech support, it is so cool ? life gain on hit proc on Reckoning skill ?

whats the common good combination to aim ?

You could also have a short review on my character to give me advise on my stuff i have just made fast.

Many thanks in advance.
Ive messed with a tree\gear a little in pathofbuilding, and was able to reach around 8+ k life (soultaker\Bor\surrender version of the build), however i got rid of some block nodes and the anvil, so I have only 59% block chance, which will be maxblock with rumis. I also switched to outmatch and outlast instead of violent retaliaton. So i want to know what do you guys think about this version of the build.

http://poeurl.com/bkQO

I got rid of quite a lot of block and damage nodes, but the damage isnt any lower because i took 2 more frenzy charges, plus a rare amulet gives a dps buff instead of the anvil.

PS. I didnt play the build yet, im planning to do it for the 1 week legacy race.

Managed to get 9k life with highlife gear and legacy BoR by level 95 in path of building :O
275% total life increase, including jewels

Damn, pathofbuilding is so entertaining :D Reached 10k life with absolutely unrealistic top tier life rolls on everything plus lvl 100. That looks so broken, 10k life, max block\spellblock and 250 life on block. plus leech and some regen. But realistically, its gonna be around 8-8.5k life
Editado por útlima vez por Saurus1 en 7 jun. 2017 11:36:20
"
Isdrydge escribió:
- the surrender itself can provide us the life leech needed to survive ?

The surrender provides 250 life each block so that helps quite a bit. The life leech is minimal but the life gain on hit helps.

"
Isdrydge escribió:
- wear a chest with Bor didn't offer the stats, but the jewels on it can still get xp ?

Yes

"
Isdrydge escribió:
- what is the common gems apply on this build ?

It's up to personal preference really. You can take a look at mine to see what I use. Or look at others in this thread to see what they're using.

"
Isdrydge escribió:
* i want to keep shield charge in addition to faster attack (i like fortify but it could be something i give up for anything better)

There's a jewel that can add fortify if you use cleave. Depending on your main attack and other gems you use, you can have Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, Fortify and Leap Slam/Ancestral Warchief. If you use AW, then that will get Fortify as well. I like the play style of Shield Charge better but I find Leap Slam more useful so I don't get stuck on objects.

"
Isdrydge escribió:
* i see a lots of players using life gain on hit / increase area / life leech support, it is so cool ? life gain on hit proc on Reckoning skill ?

Yes but I'm not really sure how much it actually helps. I use both Life Leech and Life Gain on Hit but I'm not sold on Life Leech in particular.

"
Isdrydge escribió:
You could also have a short review on my character to give me advise on my stuff i have just made fast.

I didn't calulate your resistances but try to get those as close to max as possible. Also, get more life nodes in the tree - it looks like you're lacking in that area. It doesn't matter how much damage you do or how quickly you do it if you're one hit. JMHO.
Had a such good time with this build in Legacy that I'm giving it a go in the beta too.
Great build and having a lots of fun. So far i got around 3ex, can some1 tell me what should i upgrade next?
Thought about saving for Red Nightmare but i dont know.
"
Saurus1 escribió:
Ive messed with a tree\gear a little in pathofbuilding, and was able to reach around 8+ k life (soultaker\Bor\surrender version of the build), however i got rid of some block nodes and the anvil, so I have only 59% block chance, which will be maxblock with rumis. I also switched to outmatch and outlast instead of violent retaliaton. So i want to know what do you guys think about this version of the build.

http://poeurl.com/bkQO

I got rid of quite a lot of block and damage nodes, but the damage isnt any lower because i took 2 more frenzy charges, plus a rare amulet gives a dps buff instead of the anvil.

PS. I didnt play the build yet, im planning to do it for the 1 week legacy race.

Managed to get 9k life with highlife gear and legacy BoR by level 95 in path of building :O
275% total life increase, including jewels

Damn, pathofbuilding is so entertaining :D Reached 10k life with absolutely unrealistic top tier life rolls on everything plus lvl 100. That looks so broken, 10k life, max block\spellblock and 250 life on block. plus leech and some regen. But realistically, its gonna be around 8-8.5k life

Does it feel more tanky with that extra health, and similar dps wise? This might be a really good idea for a next step transition from the more budgetish build. Really like to know if it does better on bosses?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional