[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

vero - follow treitz posts, he is the most pimp unstopable gladiator outthere,
he said everythings is fine except for t16/shaper, but sooner or later he will get them too im sure,
uber lab is piece of cake tho xd
Hello Guys,

I plan to grab me a bringer today and Im curious which block nodes you guys specc out for the juicy 9% more the legacy bringer provides.

Cheers
Editado por útlima vez por mdswesker en 14 mar. 2017 7:25:39
Update:

"

If you have Mana or Attribute problems. Pick additional nodes like "Mana Flows", "Spirit Void" or "Vitality Void" for easier leveling. You can respecc them later if you think you have enough then.

Leveling Tree(20p)

Leveling Tree(40p)

Leveling Tree(61p) + Info

I would recommend to pick "Iron Reflexes" between level 60-70 the additional evasion is pretty good while leveling.

My Skilltree(Before Legacy BoR):

My Skilltree(After legacy BoR):

Map Mods(and how to play them)
Spoiler

Note: I am playing with Sunder + Added Fire + Multistrike + Conc Effekt in BoR

Elemental Reflect: Turn off Herald of Ash & Hatred swap Added Fire for Lifeleech(or melee damage on full life)
Physical Reflect: Turn on Herald of Ash + Hatred swap Conc Effekt for Phys. to lighting.
Reduced Block: I really care if it is a T16 map. I rolled Less block so often and it was never a problem(with Surrender)

Mod Combos i really hate:
- Temporal Chains + Chilled ground(Doable but you need to use Shield Charge all the time instead of walking)
- Elemental Weakness + Minus Max Resist.(I cant block explosions...)
- Elemental Reflect + 40% Physical damage reduction to Monster(Turn on Herald of Ash and Hatred, swap added fire for Lifeleech and be very careful)

Mod Combos i will do never again:
- Physical Relect + 40% Physical damage reduction to Monster + Enfeeble: It is the pure Cancer! I rolled a high gardens with this and some extra damage as-mods and the boss regen more Life then i can damage him -.- very annoying waste of 15c(early second day)
- Double Reflect: Never rolled it but i wont do it
Editado por útlima vez por treitz en 14 mar. 2017 12:20:32
"
treitz escribió:

Build

you look sexy treitz
be careful with elemental weakness and nemesis leaguestone combo.
I have never hated volatile blood so much.
any idea about what gem to put on The Surrender ?
"
ThisIsPoobpub escribió:
any idea about what gem to put on The Surrender ?

"
sharbe escribió:
be careful with elemental weakness and nemesis leaguestone combo.
I have never hated volatile blood so much.

Not really the problem. Thats why i have Sunder with Lion's Roar. You can keep every Rare/Boss/Pack at range for 10 seconds. If i see that there is a volatile blood mob, i pop Lion's Roar and i am safe.

Fun Fact: We have a running gag inside my guild. Everytime someone gets hit by volatile blood we say how much % he lost from it. Total Guild deaths from VB: 1(me -.-)
Editado por útlima vez por treitz en 15 mar. 2017 5:14:43
Hey,

thank you for your build. Works fine for me. Any tips for me what to improve gear-wise (Aside Gem-Levels and Quality)?

In general:

What do you think of removing BoR and Adding a 6-Link (perhapt Ligthning Coil?).

Greetz

Edit:
And another question: Why dont u take the Frenzy charge in the skilltree? Isnt the 4% more dmg worth it?
Editado por útlima vez por Jukfuu en 15 mar. 2017 9:10:22
Hey, looking for some advice on getting a bit more damage. Feeling like I'm slowing down a fair bit as I go higher in the map tiers. I've comfortably completed a T10 relatively quickly but I did notice yellow mobs dying a fair bit slower. Picked up a cheap Ming's to help mitigate chaos damage. Absolutely love the build so far though! I know I'm lacking in health but I have not been so lucky with resist and health pieces so far, so I've opted to cap resists. Working on gem levels too, but lacking some stats as well to push them.

Character is WhirledPeace.
"
Zann escribió:
Hey, looking for some advice on getting a bit more damage. Feeling like I'm slowing down a fair bit as I go higher in the map tiers. I've comfortably completed a T10 relatively quickly but I did notice yellow mobs dying a fair bit slower. Picked up a cheap Ming's to help mitigate chaos damage. Absolutely love the build so far though! I know I'm lacking in health but I have not been so lucky with resist and health pieces so far, so I've opted to cap resists. Working on gem levels too, but lacking some stats as well to push them.

Character is WhirledPeace.

maybe i can look at your items if you publish your character page :-/

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional