[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I'd also like more info on which 9 points could be moved around with a legacy bor. Thanks!
The skill points you are able to reallocate are probably referring to the Legacy BoR having 15% block while the newer version only has 6%
ye toaster is right for sure,

i just wonder what the skill tree would look like, cause i dont see any major things id change even if i didnt need to take 9% more block,

any has an idea?,
Probably stupid question but... wouldn't it be better to get a good 6L chest + helm than go BoR? As long as you can find the 6% block elsewhere I'm not sure I see the point in going BoR other than cost? Is +25 average phys and end charges > all the stats on a T1 chest armour?

"
Aurlon escribió:
Probably stupid question but... wouldn't it be better to get a good 6L chest + helm than go BoR? As long as you can find the 6% block elsewhere I'm not sure I see the point in going BoR other than cost? Is +25 average phys and end charges > all the stats on a T1 chest armour?

It's a lot cheaper than a 6-link rare + helm, not to mention the additional gems to level, and the damage is nearly the same (like 4k more with max level gems/quality on a 6-link). There's also not many more nodes to grab to get that 6% block chance, you'd have to either spend 6 points + get block chance on jewels, or go varunastra and spend 3 points. You can get 6.5k life with this build easily and plenty of armour, so in my opinion the extra defense and little damage isn't worth going 6link.
"
an1drag0n escribió:
"
Aurlon escribió:

It's a lot cheaper than a 6-link rare + helm, not to mention the additional gems to level, and the damage is nearly the same (like 4k more with max level gems/quality on a 6-link). There's also not many more nodes to grab to get that 6% block chance, you'd have to either spend 6 points + get block chance on jewels, or go varunastra and spend 3 points. You can get 6.5k life with this build easily and plenty of armour, so in my opinion the extra defense and little damage isn't worth going 6link.

Makes sense thanks.

Only reason I ask is because I'm struggling to meet resist caps, need to spend a bunch on new resist rings I think.
Could you tell me what passive skills to pick up while leveling? I would love to play this build. I want to make sure I'm on the right path for leveling the skill tree.
Editado por útlima vez por megat3n en 14 mar. 2017 3:12:43
Update:Well Guardians are a little Problem.Chimera is really hard. I grab a Mings Heart + Atziri Flask but the Chaos damage is still overwhelming.

At this Moment i have 119% on the Atlas with this Build. Minotaur and Phoenix should be no problem, but i have to do much work this week. Will try it at the weekend.

Gear:
Spoiler

"
megat3n escribió:
Could you tell me what passive skills to pick up while leveling? I would love to play this build. I want to make sure I'm on the right path for leveling the skill tree.

treitz - try using vaal lightning trap/haste, will surely boost ur dps

mega - link ur current skill tree, basicly what I did for my leveling was keeping my HP high so I wont die too often, and took those juicy dps nodes that I cross by, atm for my character boost in a.spd > boost in physical, just check what benefits u most and grab it

How well does this build scale into the late game? I'm afraid that the clear speed might wear off at red maps/guardians/shaper/lab(uber)/atziri(uber).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional