[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
treitz escribió:
"
Zann escribió:
Hey, looking for some advice on getting a bit more damage. Feeling like I'm slowing down a fair bit as I go higher in the map tiers. I've comfortably completed a T10 relatively quickly but I did notice yellow mobs dying a fair bit slower. Picked up a cheap Ming's to help mitigate chaos damage. Absolutely love the build so far though! I know I'm lacking in health but I have not been so lucky with resist and health pieces so far, so I've opted to cap resists. Working on gem levels too, but lacking some stats as well to push them.

Character is WhirledPeace.

maybe i can look at your items if you publish your character page :-/

Sorry! Thought I had it unchecked. Posting from mobile sucks.

Should be fixed now.
"
ThisIsPoobpub escribió:
any idea about what gem to put on The Surrender ?

Interesting fact I learned when i got this shield, the sockets affect the reckoning skill.

Right now I have life leach, culling strike and another damage boosting phys support gem
Just looking for some guidance on what I should focus on next gearwise. I would assume lion's roar would be first but after that I don't really know what the next big purchase should be.

Spoiler
Treitz, could you upload a vid of you doing like uber lab, really interested to see how fast you can run it, full buffs ofcourse.
"
niklasson escribió:
Treitz, could you upload a vid of you doing like uber lab, really interested to see how fast you can run it, full buffs ofcourse.

Sorry i cant record videos with my CPU, its unplayble then.

UPDATE:
Phoenix Guardian: Deathless done
Hey guys, first time poster here. This is my first league playing PoE and I'm having a blast with this build. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to have a look at my setup and give me some pointers on where to improve my gear and passive tree. Thanks in advance!

Update:

Guardian Minotaur: Deathless done

Update:

Guardian Hydra: Deathless done

Update:

Guardian Chimera: >>Insert any bad word for this boss here<<

Update:

Shaper: Much too less damage...
Editado por útlima vez por treitz en 15 mar. 2017 18:29:55
Do you guys think the red nightmare jewel can fit in with this build anywhere?
"
Dualist90 escribió:
Hey guys, first time poster here. This is my first league playing PoE and I'm having a blast with this build. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to have a look at my setup and give me some pointers on where to improve my gear and passive tree. Thanks in advance!

Jews, your jews awful or ok. You need %HP on them. Yes it's cost more, but it's ~1-1.5k hp. Try to get 1 jew int or int+dex mods it's cheap, best jew - stat + attack speed + phys damage or 3 attack speed. If you low budget ofc. If you high - hp + stat + as\phys damage.
Flasks All must be 20% quallity. Just collect flasks on maps with quallity and vendor them when you get - 40%. Use orbs on white flasks ofc. And mods on them: 1 anti bleed with instant or half instant heal. If you want instant heal flasks use - Hallowed Life Flask coz you have more life/charge from them and you can spam it often. 2nd - anti freeze. Other like in guide on first page armour plus evasion.

Gear - boots with move speed, you need 30% it's must have, coz your gear slows you and when you slow, your clear speed slower and game is so boring...
you need gloves with attack speed. Best type - spiked gloves coz plus damage good too, but it's not cheap. And all non unique gear must have hp mod, you need it for survive. 40-50 hp min without that mod - item is trash for you.
And lux items - Surrender, if you have a lot of currency Surrender first then legacy BoR and Soul Taker
Guardian Chimera: >>Insert any bad word for this boss here<<

Why? I used TS build at last league and Chimera was easiest boss, ok, maybe not - Hydra easy too. I just facetanked him, even when he uses his oneshot ability i just rmb on him and w8 until he calls his pets. That pain in the ass, coz you must kill them ASAP too much damage.
I think, it's becouse you not bought gear with total 60% chaos res + life leach gem.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional