[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I'm only counting 76% chance to block if you don't take Violent Retaliation branch (which according the lvl 91 tree you are not taking it). Are you getting block chance on jewels to make up for the last 2%?
I'm really liking this build so far but my last thing to conquer is life.

i see posts about getting to 6.5k and i don't see how that's possible. i see posts that say jewels but how does that give you 1k++? +5% life gives me 93 life, so 20% is only 400 life at the expense of a TON of damage/res i have in my jewels

I have max res with ming's heart but then only ~4500 hp

Any help would be appreciated.

my gear:
Spoiler

"
Drageren escribió:
"
Dualist90 escribió:
Hey guys, first time poster here. This is my first league playing PoE and I'm having a blast with this build. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to have a look at my setup and give me some pointers on where to improve my gear and passive tree. Thanks in advance!

Jews, your jews awful or ok. You need %HP on them. Yes it's cost more, but it's ~1-1.5k hp. Try to get 1 jew int or int+dex mods it's cheap, best jew - stat + attack speed + phys damage or 3 attack speed. If you low budget ofc. If you high - hp + stat + as\phys damage.
Flasks All must be 20% quallity. Just collect flasks on maps with quallity and vendor them when you get - 40%. Use orbs on white flasks ofc. And mods on them: 1 anti bleed with instant or half instant heal. If you want instant heal flasks use - Hallowed Life Flask coz you have more life/charge from them and you can spam it often. 2nd - anti freeze. Other like in guide on first page armour plus evasion.

Gear - boots with move speed, you need 30% it's must have, coz your gear slows you and when you slow, your clear speed slower and game is so boring...
you need gloves with attack speed. Best type - spiked gloves coz plus damage good too, but it's not cheap. And all non unique gear must have hp mod, you need it for survive. 40-50 hp min without that mod - item is trash for you.
And lux items - Surrender, if you have a lot of currency Surrender first then legacy BoR and Soul Taker

Hey, thanks for having a look at my setup and the advice man. Ill start getting my flasks to 20% and looking for some new jewels with +HP% on them.
Hello im spanish my english is poor but i try to do my question:

I have one unstoppable gladi how u but i use sunder , my problem is i need have a better items but i dont know whichs... i copy ur items but i have 6ex and i want to be better , help me with some ideas about other items, shield or try use other helm and one armour :)

ty

pd: i dont know how link my items , if somebody help me u can see
"
Anticule escribió:
Hello im spanish my english is poor but i try to do my question:

I have one unstoppable gladi how u but i use sunder , my problem is i need have a better items but i dont know whichs... i copy ur items but i have 6ex and i want to be better , help me with some ideas about other items, shield or try use other helm and one armour :)

ty

pd: i dont know how link my items , if somebody help me u can see

to link your items,
go top left side, click on the picture, then click every single item u have, and post
it will look wierd cause it uses some script but just post it and we will be able to see and guide you,

6ex is more then enough to rock with this build, im using 2ex build and having a blast, dont worry we will help you <3 :).
getting the surrender soon, should i just buy it staright or buy the lesser version of it and enhance? what would be cheaper?
"
SleepyXtreme escribió:
I'm really liking this build so far but my last thing to conquer is life.

i see posts about getting to 6.5k and i don't see how that's possible. i see posts that say jewels but how does that give you 1k++? +5% life gives me 93 life, so 20% is only 400 life at the expense of a TON of damage/res i have in my jewels

I have max res with ming's heart but then only ~4500 hp

Any help would be appreciated.

my gear:
Spoiler

link ur jews and skill tree, i dont have 6.5k but i have 5.5 in lv91 with avrg gear.
So I'm really loving this build so far. I was wondering though. I was playing around with some other gem options on Path of Building and it seems like Wild Strike is a lot more damage, though it is 100% phys to elemental conversion. Has anyone tried it with this build? Does it have better clear-speed? (Think the secondary effect might have a bigger area than SS)
"
bridgeburner escribió:
So I'm really loving this build so far. I was wondering though. I was playing around with some other gem options on Path of Building and it seems like Wild Strike is a lot more damage, though it is 100% phys to elemental conversion. Has anyone tried it with this build? Does it have better clear-speed? (Think the secondary effect might have a bigger area than SS)

It may be more initial damage but you'll want the bleed damage from phys attacks. Check Gratuitous Violence ascendancy node.
"
ToasterCrab escribió:
"
bridgeburner escribió:

It may be more initial damage but you'll want the bleed damage from phys attacks. Check Gratuitous Violence ascendancy node.

Ah, that makes sense. I don't have that node yet so. Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional