[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I am playing this in HCLegacy, and doing well so far, but here It's a bit harder to buy legacy bringer and surrender, will do asap tho, I tweaked the skill tree too, since im planning on having 7 end charges, you can check my character CelticSexSlave, will reach 7k hp soon.

I will buy Death's door boots for perma bleed inmune since its a real danger, currently running with a anti bleed flask, but I will swap it for a Lion's roar as soon as I pick up the boots, the only weak thingy about my character atm is the chaos dmg, but I think that with the surrender will be fixed.
Editado por útlima vez por xxbengur en 17 mar. 2017 9:31:01
I've seen people talking about the 78% block gladiator build using Blade Furry, and BF fits better on a 4 link than Static Strike - I personally dislike Static Strike, so I'm looking for another options, other than sunder/cleave.

Do you guys know something about BF on this build?
"
Chinggis_Khaan escribió:
I've seen people talking about the 78% block gladiator build using Blade Furry, and BF fits better on a 4 link than Static Strike - I personally dislike Static Strike, so I'm looking for another options, other than sunder/cleave.

You'd have to make a few changes for this to work. For one thing you wouldn't be able to use Soul Taker (and therefor wouldn't get all 3 auras).
"
bridgeburner escribió:
"
Chinggis_Khaan escribió:

You'd have to make a few changes for this to work. For one thing you wouldn't be able to use Soul Taker (and therefor wouldn't get all 3 auras).

i disagree, he can get all 3 auras with a 4l + enlightment lvl 4.

but ofc, that gem is expensive

Editado por útlima vez por NNF4E en 17 mar. 2017 13:31:23
over and over the same Questions every few posts....

"
I have legacy BoR - what to respecc

"
How can i use Bladeflurry?

"
How is the Clearspeed on T15 maps?

"
How can i upgrade my gear?
"
NNF4E escribió:

i disagree, he can get all 3 auras with a 4l + enlightment lvl 4.

but ofc, that gem is expensive

You can do it with a level 3 Enlighten actually, you have just enough mana to spam your Blade Flurry in combat assuming you have some amount of mana leech (~0.4% is more than enough) and then run your Shield Charge in a 4L with Blood Magic (Charge+FasterAtks+Fortify+BM)
"
Churbro escribió:
Do you guys think the red nightmare jewel can fit in with this build anywhere?

Uh yea, it's basically made for this build. You put it on the left side of the tree between the "Juggernaut" and Endurance Charge nodes, it benefits off the Barbarism fire resist wheel and Diamond Skins all resist to the right of it, gives you around ~10% block (or 14% if you spend 2 extra passive points to get that extra 12% fire res node) and then you can unspec some of the other block chance nodes on the tree (Testudo wheel under Duelist probably best to unspec), or consider swapping out The Anvil for a different amulet (lose max block obviously but 75% total is still plenty) plus the Endurance Charge generation on Red Nightmare is sick for speed mapping, no more manually casting Enduring Cry.
Hi everyone, do u guys think the Surrender shield would be an upgrade? I'm saving currency for that. Also, 1 endurance charge really worth it for def or just change the merc quest to frenzy? Thanks
I'm using the surrender for a couple of days now. It's absolutely awesome! Go for it!

One bonus about this shield I really appreciate is that it helps a lot to do reflect maps, because you can block reflect, and it will heal you back !
Editado por útlima vez por EhVL4N en 18 mar. 2017 6:17:45
"
EhVL4N escribió:
I'm using the surrender for a couple of days now. It's absolutely awesome! Go for it!

One bonus about this shield I really appreciate is that it helps a lot to do reflect maps, because you can block reflect, and it will heal you back !

agree, and it can give free endu charges:
Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional