[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
totikpo44 escribió:
"
Dhampir05 escribió:
"
totikpo44 escribió:
First of all, I'm loving this guide!

I need help with the last uber ascendancy point. I want to farm maps faster, don't care too much about guardians... Should i pick Blood in the Eyes?

Personally I go for Violent Retaliation. The main reason for not going for Blood in the Eyes (despite it being a nice option) is that some bosses are bleed immune. (such as 2 of the guardians) If you're just map farming then Blood in the Eyes will almost always give you 30% increased damage. Violent Retaliation will give you 80% but only when fighting uniques.

Thanks for the answer. And for Uber Lab I'm guessing VR is better too, isn't it?

For this, you can go whichever. Izaro is not immune to bleed so neither would be a complete waste. If you like to survive with good use of your flask and facetank, then VR would be better. If you like to keep your distance and dodge as much stuff as you can, then Blood in the Eyes is probably better.

And VR is super fun to let stuff beat on you to build up the stacks and then zip across the screen with a few seconds of super high movement speed.
Hello ! I'm enjoying this build alot ! But i don't understand why i don't get the 78% block chance. I have the shield, helmet and the neck for the block chance from gear and got 4% chance from ascendany. And got the points from passive tree. Even after those my chance to block attack and spells are just 65%. So what im doing wrong here? Even without tempest shield and the last ascendancy shouldnt my block chance be 73%?

Ty in advance !
"
deadmeat9 escribió:
What would be a better replacement for Lion's Roar, not a fan of the knockback, Taste of Hate or Sin's Rebirth?

I would recommend using Path of Building to get a precise calculation of which flask is better based on your current build. I've always found the app very helpful for min-maxing and knowing exactly how each change affects my DPS/Defence.

*EDIT: The thing is Lion's Roar gives around 20k DPS on activation. NO FLASK even comes close to that kind of DPS boost... I pop Atziri's Promise + Lion's Roar + Vaal Haste = Boss gets melted.

Taste of Hate only gives about half that amount at around 10k (equal to Atziri's Promise). Witchfire Brew gives 500 DPS, it's not recommended for this build.
Editado por útlima vez por Chibiwong en 13 mar. 2017 9:01:46
I have a couple of questions:

1. Is using lacerate viable for this build, if so, what gems for it? Anyone tried with lacerate?

2. The dirty techniques node is pretty close to get for 3 points to poison, is it worth taking it?

3. How well does this build scale into the late game? I'm currently at 85 doing t10 max, havent get to try higher tiers, but I'm afraid that the clear speed might wear off at red maps/guardians/shaper/lab(uber)/atziri(uber).
"
verozo escribió:
I have a couple of questions:

1. Is using lacerate viable for this build, if so, what gems for it? Anyone tried with lacerate?

2. The dirty techniques node is pretty close to get for 3 points to poison, is it worth taking it?

3. How well does this build scale into the late game? I'm currently at 85 doing t10 max, havent get to try higher tiers, but I'm afraid that the clear speed might wear off at red maps/guardians/shaper/lab(uber)/atziri(uber).

you can download the path of building tool to check the damage increase with dirty techniques allocated.
for me, it is worse than hatcher master but better than berserking. overall dps increase is about 8% for 3 points.
hey,
was wondering what should i upgrade next?, and what should be my next goal? legacy bor? the surrender?,

thanks in advance~

hey guys what do you think of these gloves? been using em for a while now and not sure if i should get the phys/attack speed gloves

"
Skyzah escribió:
Hello ! I'm enjoying this build alot ! But i don't understand why i don't get the 78% block chance. I have the shield, helmet and the neck for the block chance from gear and got 4% chance from ascendany. And got the points from passive tree. Even after those my chance to block attack and spells are just 65%. So what im doing wrong here? Even without tempest shield and the last ascendancy shouldnt my block chance be 73%?

Ty in advance !

you missed the painforged ascedancy in your calculations, you get 8% block after being hit in the face once.

so without painforged and tempest shield your block should be 67% in your hideout , you said have 65%, that means the missing two should be got as a form of jewels (in poe.trade, a 7% life and 1% shieldblock costs around 2c)
"
erani escribió:
hey,
was wondering what should i upgrade next?, and what should be my next goal? legacy bor? the surrender?,

thanks in advance~

let me quote what a descent dude said (in page 157)

"
treitz escribió:

Atziri Promise + Lion's Roar
Shield(Lioneyes's Remorse)
Rings with life and Physical Damage
Rustic Sash with high implicit and life maybe WED
BoR

Now the expensive stuff:
Legacy BoR (you get 9 skillpoints back, thats why it is #1)
The Surrender(now you are a self repairing super Tank)
Upgrade Rares
--Big gap--
At last get a 380+pdps legacy Soultaker(mine has 399,6pdps)
Editado por útlima vez por destrower37 en 13 mar. 2017 11:14:31
hey thank you, ill review last pages to see if i can grab more tips,

why legacy BoR saves us 9SP though?,

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional