[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hey man, love the builld!
Two questions for noob, why I shouldn't level Tempest Shield and whatsupport gems should be added to Ancestral Warchief ?

Absolutely loving this build, great clearspeed and great lab farmer. I guess its legacy BoR then Surrender to more or less finish it off now yeah?

Also wondering what would be the best single target setup? I have been running uber lab switching out Sunder to Heavy Strike with
. Any better suggestions?
Editado por útlima vez por Churbro en 11 mar. 2017 18:36:09
"
treitz escribió:
"
guismin escribió:
Hi,

With this build do you prefer Soul taker or Varunastra ?
In my opinion varunastra is more fun but i d'ont try this buils so ^^.

You can play with Varunastra!
Pros:
- You can use Earthquake, Whirling Blades and Leap Slam with the same Weapon
- You can a nice possibility of alocating your skillpoints.(All one handed weapontypes possible)
- Cheap
- You COULD use Bladeflurry with it.

Cons:
- Less damage then Soultaker
- Needs Manaleech
- Missing 1 Aura
- Much slower attacks(=less Movement with Movement skill)
-

I recommend to use a one handed axe while leveling, buy one with 300 dps on lvl 65 then save your money for soultaker.

Why i use Soultaker:
1. Chill: Your attacks chills the enemys and wont get too fast too close. With sunder i got a great ranged tool.
2. Mana: I can run Herald of Ash, Hatred AND Arctic Armour. I dont care about Mana/Regen mods. It looks awesome with fully reserved Mana :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"
Lissmano escribió:
Can someone help me with Dexterity in this build?
I'm following this guide, especially the Gem levels and I can't level up my Blood Rage because I lack dexterity. Even when I pick up a 30 dex node in the tree I lack it.
Looked through your gear + tree and you have no additional Dexterity..

Thanks in advance.

Can you set your Profile to public so i can look at it and might help you?

Thx for your answer.

I don't think varunastra have less damages than soul taker because swords were up in 2.6 and with varunastra you can use bladefurry and bladefurry is steal broken. But yes you miss one aura and you need manaleech but just 0.4% need in end game I think. Moreover with varunastra you can use whirling blade whitch is the better movement skill. (I think).
"
Churbro escribió:
Absolutely loving this build, great clearspeed and great lab farmer. I guess its legacy BoR then Surrender to more or less finish it off now yeah?

How much HP do you have?

Can you do like uberlab and stuff? Isn't izaro oneshoting you?

I feel like this build is very block dependent, if you will get hit you will die instantly. And damage over time is just wrecking low life pool.

I have like 6k HP, i can do 14t maps, but 15t are scarry and uber izaro is very hard. I play with varunastra, surrender, and legacy BOR. All gems 20lvl +20%.

Maybe im just bad player, but i feel like there is not much i can do with this build to do the endgame.
Editado por útlima vez por Bromeek en 11 mar. 2017 18:33:34
"
Bromeek escribió:
"
Churbro escribió:

How much HP do you have?

Can you do like uberlab and stuff? Isn't izaro oneshoting you?

I feel like this build is very block dependent, if you will get hit you will die instantly. And damage over time is just wrecking low life pool.

I have like 6k HP, i can do 14t maps, but 15t are scarry and uber izaro is very hard. I play with varunastra, surrender, and legacy BOR. All gems 20lvl +20%.

Maybe im just bad player, but i feel like there is not much i can do with this build to do the endgame.

I have 6.1k HP, i have never even come close to dying to Izaro. Even a slam doesnt kill me the odd times he actually lands it.
You mean Uber izaro? Can you give more stats about your character? I have to figure out what is wrong with mine.

What gems are you using?
Editado por útlima vez por Bromeek en 11 mar. 2017 18:42:07
"
Bromeek escribió:
You mean Uber izaro? Can you give more stats about your character? I have to figure out what is wrong with mine.

I've just made my characters visible. Feel free to pm me in game @ProbablyDan for any questions.
"
Churbro escribió:
"
Bromeek escribió:

I've just made my characters visible. Feel free to pm me in game @ProbablyDan for any questions.

Thanks for all the help. Sunder > Static strike. Much better clearspeed, but for larger bosses like izaro heavy strike instead of sunder, with the weight of the emire jewel.
"
Yerzyk escribió:
Hey man, love the builld!
Two questions for noob, why I shouldn't level Tempest Shield and whatsupport gems should be added to Ancestral Warchief ?

tempest shield
1. you only need the 3% block buff. leveling tempest shield does not improve the block chance.
2. subject to cwdt

ancestral warchielf
my setup is ancestral warchief+increased attack speed+culling strike+shield charge, RRGG
I am using cleave with threshold jewel, so I don't have to link shield charge with fortify. culling strike really shines when facing hard bosses.
"
guismin escribió:
"
treitz escribió:
"
guismin escribió:
Hi,

With this build do you prefer Soul taker or Varunastra ?
In my opinion varunastra is more fun but i d'ont try this buils so ^^.

You can play with Varunastra!
Pros:
- You can use Earthquake, Whirling Blades and Leap Slam with the same Weapon
- You can a nice possibility of alocating your skillpoints.(All one handed weapontypes possible)
- Cheap
- You COULD use Bladeflurry with it.

Cons:
- Less damage then Soultaker
- Needs Manaleech
- Missing 1 Aura
- Much slower attacks(=less Movement with Movement skill)
-

I recommend to use a one handed axe while leveling, buy one with 300 dps on lvl 65 then save your money for soultaker.

Why i use Soultaker:
1. Chill: Your attacks chills the enemys and wont get too fast too close. With sunder i got a great ranged tool.
2. Mana: I can run Herald of Ash, Hatred AND Arctic Armour. I dont care about Mana/Regen mods. It looks awesome with fully reserved Mana :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"
Lissmano escribió:
Can someone help me with Dexterity in this build?
I'm following this guide, especially the Gem levels and I can't level up my Blood Rage because I lack dexterity. Even when I pick up a 30 dex node in the tree I lack it.
Looked through your gear + tree and you have no additional Dexterity..

Thanks in advance.

Can you set your Profile to public so i can look at it and might help you?

Thx for your answer.

I don't think varunastra have less damages than soul taker because swords were up in 2.6 and with varunastra you can use bladefurry and bladefurry is steal broken. But yes you miss one aura and you need manaleech but just 0.4% need in end game I think. Moreover with varunastra you can use whirling blade whitch is the better movement skill. (I think).

you are losing either AA or HOA
AA is good for boss fight like Izaro. And HOA is more than just 15% more damage. Its aoe burning damage nuked mobs so quickly.
On top of that, with soul taker's 1.8-1.88 aps, shield charge outshines whirling blade.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional