[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Can this build used with facebreakers insead of axes?
"
leakvoid escribió:
Can this build used with facebreakers insead of axes?

yes it can. Might even do more dmg with right gear and proper skill allocation. FB is made for this kind of block/shield build.
Editado por útlima vez por Sidad en 11 ene. 2017 7:58:56
Found my answer :)
Editado por útlima vez por Sidad en 11 ene. 2017 9:15:15
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing quite substantial fps drops mostly in breaches and when fighting perandus mobs. I never really had issues with my fps in this game, even after doing some whispering ice builds and other pretty demanding stuff.

But with this build my frames sometimes just stop when fighting Tul guys for instance, it seems to be at the moment that everything is about to explode in a massive pool of gore, right before that happens my game sometimes just stops for a bit (can be a few seconds).

This build is so tanky it hardly matters usually, but I feel like it's a matter of time until I'm fighting a corrupted blood monster and just kill myself without even having the time to react.

Anyway, the build is pretty awesome, level 93 in BHC so far and cleared more of the game than I ever did before.
"
TomMyyY_Tom escribió:
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing quite substantial fps drops mostly in breaches and when fighting perandus mobs. I never really had issues with my fps in this game, even after doing some whispering ice builds and other pretty demanding stuff.

But with this build my frames sometimes just stop when fighting Tul guys for instance, it seems to be at the moment that everything is about to explode in a massive pool of gore, right before that happens my game sometimes just stops for a bit (can be a few seconds).

This build is so tanky it hardly matters usually, but I feel like it's a matter of time until I'm fighting a corrupted blood monster and just kill myself without even having the time to react.

Anyway, the build is pretty awesome, level 93 in BHC so far and cleared more of the game than I ever did before.

Have same issue just before big groups/rooms of monsters pop or when there is "allies cannot die" totem in the back. I think it is a lag issue.
Just started playing POE again after a couple months, and picked this as my league starter build. Working quite nicely so far. Currently lvl 74. Only complaint I have is that I'd like to get a bit more damage. Currently at 19k EQ, damage without any buffs. But then again, my gear is still pretty crap. Was lucky enough to find 2 exalts before I got to lvl 60, so bought a Varunastra and The Surrender shield as soon as I hit 64.

Any advice on what to upgrade next? I have little currency left, so will need to farm some more, or get lucky again.

Also, at what lvl did you guys do Uber Lab? I'm at 4.1k health atm, so guessing I'll need a bit more.

Thanks for the awesome build!
"
Fritso escribió:
Just started playing POE again after a couple months, and picked this as my league starter build. Working quite nicely so far. Currently lvl 74. Only complaint I have is that I'd like to get a bit more damage. Currently at 19k EQ, damage without any buffs. But then again, my gear is still pretty crap. Was lucky enough to find 2 exalts before I got to lvl 60, so bought a Varunastra and The Surrender shield as soon as I hit 64.

Any advice on what to upgrade next? I have little currency left, so will need to farm some more, or get lucky again.

Also, at what lvl did you guys do Uber Lab? I'm at 4.1k health atm, so guessing I'll need a bit more.

pick up Static strike, use soul taker, socket The surrender with Culling strike its godly and get The Red Nightmare jewel.

I did uber at lvl 79 with a friend. Nothing in that place can really kill me unless my hand was off the keyboard but even then only Izaro can really 1shot me if he can actually hit lol.
Hey what do you think of lacerate as a skill for this build? Also if it's viable then what links would you recommend for it?
"
saltyvu escribió:
"
Fritso escribió:

pick up Static strike, use soul taker, socket The surrender with Culling strike its godly and get The Red Nightmare jewel.

I did uber at lvl 79 with a friend. Nothing in that place can really kill me unless my hand was off the keyboard but even then only Izaro can really 1shot me if he can actually hit lol.

Thanks for the help.
I'm currently lvling static strike, and will probably use it for single target, but I like EQ better for clearing. Using Varunastra in stead of Soul Taker, that should at least be the same, if not more damage. No mana issues so far.

As for The Red Nightmare.....won't be getting that much currency any time soon, so not focussing my build on that.
The culling strike is actually quite a brilliant idea! Recolored the sockets on on my shield and put it in.

Cheers
Another quick question:

The explosion damage from Gratuitous Violence deals 10% of an emenies HP damage in an AOE. How do we scale that damage? Only from inc aoe damage, or are there other sources?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional