[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
ChanBalam escribió:
In your video you are wearing body armor. How do you do that with Bringer of Rain?

I like using Cleave too. What skill gems do you pair it with?

You can wear body armour just for aesthetics and also to level up gems in it, but its stats would not count at all.

I use Cleave + Multistrike + Added Fire + Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect

My character profile is public.
"
ChanBalam escribió:
"
leonardoharo escribió:
Thanks for sharing your build and posting this guide. This league I managed to do a lot of content I've never experienced before thanks to this character like killing Atziri and going through Uber Lab on my first try ever. Also killed Xoph, Tul and Esh.

My gear is far from optimal, I'm still missing the helmet enchant for cleave so there's a lot of room for improvements.

Overall lots of fun.

Posted a video of a Tier 12, just for future reference for myself, but here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z449MD7OjU
In your video you are wearing body armor. How do you do that with Bringer of Rain?

I like using Cleave too. What skill gems do you pair it with?

Equipe the chest armor before the bringer,you won't have the stat from it but you can use a tabula to lv the gems socketed.
For cleave you can use the setup on the 1st page
CLEAVE + Added Fire Damage + Multistrike + Concentrated Effect
Editado por útlima vez por Djae en 8 ene. 2017 18:18:14
GGG says:

"significant buffs to one-handed melee weapons (in upcoming releases)"

:-)
"
Xevron escribió:
Currently using Sunder with 6L setup to clear and then switching to Static Strike for bosses. Static Strike is at about 102k dps now with just auras (no totems, charges, or pets). Red Nightmare helped me wiggle some skill points and if I can get get some more int on items I can upgrade my neck and probably hit 110k dps.

I've now failed Uber Atizir twice duo. First time never made it past trio. Second time died once to trio, then 4 times to Atziri and my partner died once. I was a dumbo and running Punishment instead of enfeeble or else I think Atziri would've gone a lot more smoother. Twice I was killed by her by dying outside of her lightning storm radius. I also use an astral 6L so I'm at just about 5khp. A good belly would boost me closer to 5500hp and I could probably drop devoto's for a good rare, but I'd lose my 40% sunder enchant and attack speed.

I tried using voidheart and it just doesn't add to this build. I'm not expert enough on the mechanics of poison to figure out why for sure, but it seems our small hits with physical just aren't enough to really make the poison shine.

I'm slowly accumulating currency and I might try and respec bladefurry varunastra at some point in the future.

My gear/talent tree is in my profile if anyone is interested.

You changed this build to much to compare the damage or something else with our builds, I was wondering why you have 13k dps more with auras then me and I'm level 88 and use the same items, like in this build.
What is about block chance, how much do you have in HO ?
Can you pls gimme a screen of your Defensives, would be nice :)
I think also to some changes, but no BoR and no Anvil will decrease the block a lot.
"
Lynerus escribió:
"
sultangurde escribió:
"
Lynerus escribió:
Theres no way you did phoenix on this build as i just tried it and got rekted

It has WAY to much life and needs to be nerfed by like 88% also our dps is way to low this fight would take like an hour if you even could do it

Are you kidding? I did it with - res and lesser multiple projectiles.

It takes around 2 minutes , but it is mostly because you have 15 sec dps window and he uses this one shot ability, that you need to dodge. All guardians except chimera can be killed within 2 minutes. Chimera got adds phase etc.

Your crazy 2mins my ass... show me a vid of you doing it in 2mins or at all for that matter

I did mino and it took like half an hour + 3 deaths and i think i got lucky with rng (and it only had one hard mod)

You must be really bad.
If you calm down and look at page 124/125 there is my gear/dps.
Was able to reach 250k+ dps static strike fully buffed, that gives over 400k with static strike aftershock explosions. Yes it takes 2 minutes with that dps (worst case scenario, me playing while drunk can go up to 4minutes). Making a video will only make you look bad.

You can also check Endgame grind challenge. Did 26 guardians and got bored of the league :) Atm playing Grim Dawn :)

P.S. Actually highest tooltip with buffs was 267k if you unload all with shock (50% increased damage from all sources) on boss he melts nicely. Yes you can nuke him during flasks, than go back to town for flasks, go back and nuke again during flasks.

That combo :)

Editado por útlima vez por sultangurde en 9 ene. 2017 5:22:48
Have been following this guide in hardcore, I'm currently doing cruel act 2 and it has been a breeze so far.

I was only wondering if it's really worthy to kill all bandits in act 3? I notice the build takes some points that seem to be less worthy than 8% attack speed. For example the berserker wheel is 18% AS, so only 6% AS per node. Is it still better to kill them all for the point? I'm trying to convince myself but I haven't been able to.
Thanks for sharing build.

I have 6.9k hp, 78% block, 96.2k tooltip dps(unbuffed) on this moment.(Charapter in my profile)
Yes, yes I'm an idiot,enchantment machine has broke my gloves :D

Sry for my English, it's not my favorite language.
Editado por útlima vez por AbyssSPIRIT en 9 ene. 2017 11:42:58
Damn the 250k dps guy looks salty
Why not use wild strike ? I'm using it and it's better than any skill ( expect static strike for top tier boses ) so i have 2 bor ( one with + 40% static strike one with +40% wild strike ) and switch for bosses :)
"
most1010 escribió:
"
Xevron escribió:
Currently using Sunder with 6L setup to clear and then switching to Static Strike for bosses. Static Strike is at about 102k dps now with just auras (no totems, charges, or pets). Red Nightmare helped me wiggle some skill points and if I can get get some more int on items I can upgrade my neck and probably hit 110k dps.

I've now failed Uber Atizir twice duo. First time never made it past trio. Second time died once to trio, then 4 times to Atziri and my partner died once. I was a dumbo and running Punishment instead of enfeeble or else I think Atziri would've gone a lot more smoother. Twice I was killed by her by dying outside of her lightning storm radius. I also use an astral 6L so I'm at just about 5khp. A good belly would boost me closer to 5500hp and I could probably drop devoto's for a good rare, but I'd lose my 40% sunder enchant and attack speed.

I tried using voidheart and it just doesn't add to this build. I'm not expert enough on the mechanics of poison to figure out why for sure, but it seems our small hits with physical just aren't enough to really make the poison shine.

I'm slowly accumulating currency and I might try and respec bladefurry varunastra at some point in the future.

My gear/talent tree is in my profile if anyone is interested.

You changed this build to much to compare the damage or something else with our builds, I was wondering why you have 13k dps more with auras then me and I'm level 88 and use the same items, like in this build.
What is about block chance, how much do you have in HO ?
Can you pls gimme a screen of your Defensives, would be nice :)
I think also to some changes, but no BoR and no Anvil will decrease the block a lot.

I haven't changed that much actually. I just got a Red Nightmare to replace the need for an Anvil and a BoR. I've recently unspecced out of a few block nodes to get more dps because I'm at 70+% block with full buffs going and that seems like enough.

Here are my DPS and Defense stats with just my auras on in my hideout:

DPS

Spoiler

Defence Stats without any buffs

Spoiler

I'm not heavily overcapped in resists, but I'm 76/75/75/75 in Merci which is enough for the most part. 95% of the time I'm with an aurabot running at 82/81/81/75 anyways with something like 90k armor.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional