[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Chester204 escribió:
Anyone running this build in hardcore breach or does the 5k life make it too dangerous for that.

I am running this build in BHC and it feels pretty safe to me, I have altered the tree a bit though and have 6100 life right now at level 91.

The best thing about it is how easy the breaches become, I lost a bunch of characters at all sorts of levels this league, almost all of them in breaches. This guy can go afk in a breach and would still survive.

My tree

Anyone got an opinon on what the best the anvil corruption would be for this build?

looking at + frenzy charge or +1 curse for the future
Hey,

I play your build and I see on your pictures, that you have a physical ~1000-1900, but I dont have them, I just have very low fire and cold dmg and the remnant of damage goes to lightning damage, I know that I have 100% phys to light, but why you dont have that with the same build ? :D

Btw. I have 84k DPS with Static Strike unbuffed in Hideout with lv 84 and just 2 jewels and next lvl Juggernaut, then I will get 2 more jewels for insane dmg buff like 5-8k dps for each jewel.
Thanks for your build, I love it :)
Editado por útlima vez por most1010 en 5 ene. 2017 19:48:42
It's better go for the max life is possible and low phys dmg reduction or for the max phys dmg reduction is possible (nearest 90%) and then life?

I saw that more players are going for the max life is possible with low phys dmg reduction. Is this the better way?

Thanks
I dont know if that helps you, but my plan is, to become 5,5k life with 78% block & 90% phys. reduc. by Jade and Granite Flask, maybe you go for very good boots/gloves for armour, also +400 in belt.
Editado por útlima vez por most1010 en 6 ene. 2017 11:50:37
"
most1010 escribió:
I dont know if that helps you, but my plan is, to become 5,5k life with 78% block & 90% phys. reduc. by Jade and Granite Flask, maybe you go for very good boots/gloves for armour, also +400 in belt.

i'm planning to cap the 90% phys red with endurance charges, without flasks. They are 4 passive points (2 end charges) that with the other 4 (1 from Oak) are a total of 6: 24% phys reduction. With 60-66% from armour i'll reach 84-90% phys reduction without flasks. What i lose is 20% increased life near the "Constitution" skill point.

Which is better? 8% phys reduction or 20% increased life?

Thanks
I dont know exactly, I'm sorry.

My gear atm:

Vaal Cyclone Setup atm just for breaches, it's more relaxed then.

Do you have some tips for me, concerning gem setups or maybe boots/gloves/belts ?

My tree atm: http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAOkkAAByAdwEhwUtDPcTTBPJFCAUcRXsF-EY2xo-IWAkmyb4KCoppS5TL8wwdzIJMk41kjrhPC1AoEF0RJ5Hfk3jTjJQR1O7Wf5fP2EhYuxkUmVNZadl8GebbEZvO3Jscql07XTxdU52rHfjeA15OXrvfNl99X7iggeDX4PMhNmE74rwi0-PmZd5plemjaluqZWsr64-rlC18raKtz65Hb02vqfAGsC_wYLBo8QVxILE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZfNrB4mHkUelG6hjvDvIv8kX3MvdN-Ov-Cv5r_o8GiwomIOM9AF_abNiBm754AAAAAAA=

Next I want go to marauder life/armour notes and then go for two more jewels, what do you think ?

Greetz :)
Editado por útlima vez por most1010 en 6 ene. 2017 14:41:29
Try culling strike with Vaal cylcone,i like it better.
I think a Vinktar would be better than a dying sun.
The one vinktar just for attacks right ?
I think the other 3 are useless for me.

Culling Strike Vaal Cyclone Idk, I dont use them for bosses, just breaches/big monster packs to pull everything to me and the monster die very fast, I think a culling strike isn't good for me. :D

I buyed just now Bringer of Rain with 30% reducded Static Strike Duration, it's insane. :)
I will still look for other one with Static Strike Damage.
IMO, The Red Nightmare jewel is amazing for this build i'm at 75% block with out using the Anvil.

p.s. I recommend using Culling strike with The Surrender shield
Editado por útlima vez por saltyvu en 6 ene. 2017 20:18:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional