[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Sirrianna escribió:
I have dropped some life in scion area and moved up to Templar up till retribution, life stays the same but got some int and melee/atack speed, check that out.

Sounds good, I'll try that as well.

By the way, if you put your auras into your shield and your vaal haste setup into your boots, your totem will also profit from that increased duration.
Anyone tried Blade Furry?
"
Anyone tried Blade Furry?

You can´t use blade flurry with axes and this build is more or less build around Soul Taker.

If you can afford a high dps rare sword or a varunastra though you can go for blade flurry and it will probably work fine. I was actually leveling this way and liked the high range and synergy with knockback but I am using sunder atm and it works quite similar to bf.
Editado por útlima vez por Nvrmd en 4 ene. 2017 18:23:48
"
yoKiDD escribió:
"
Sirrianna escribió:
I have dropped some life in scion area and moved up to Templar up till retribution, life stays the same but got some int and melee/atack speed, check that out.

Sounds good, I'll try that as well.

By the way, if you put your auras into your shield and your vaal haste setup into your boots, your totem will also profit from that increased duration.

Being at 5.3k doesnt really feel safe as it is losing the scion wheel would lower it even more below 5k most likely

Going temp area means you need 1 more passive point And you lose 5% life and the top melee node if you do that the only thing you really gain is 2% dps and 5% attack speed

If you really wanted to get more dps but lose 25% life there are some other low dps% node linked by for 4 points you could gain 36% dps and 4% attack speed with only 4 points but you lose 12% dps and 15% life from the scion wheel

You can add another 8% dps for 1 point in the leech wheel area and 8% leech rate

Or you could go to one of the jew nodes for 3 points and gain stats from jew + 16% armor
Editado por útlima vez por Lynerus en 4 ene. 2017 19:38:43
Just wondering how are you running Clarity+Herald Of Ash & Arctic Armour Same Time?
"
Just wondering how are you running Clarity+Herald Of Ash & Arctic Armour Same Time?

There is no clarity in this build.
Editado por útlima vez por Curtsie en 4 ene. 2017 22:03:39
"
Lynerus escribió:
Theres no way you did phoenix on this build as i just tried it and got rekted

It has WAY to much life and needs to be nerfed by like 88% also our dps is way to low this fight would take like an hour if you even could do it

Are you kidding? I did it with - res and lesser multiple projectiles.

It takes around 2 minutes , but it is mostly because you have 15 sec dps window and he uses this one shot ability, that you need to dodge. All guardians except chimera can be killed within 2 minutes. Chimera got adds phase etc.
"
sultangurde escribió:
"
Lynerus escribió:
Theres no way you did phoenix on this build as i just tried it and got rekted

It has WAY to much life and needs to be nerfed by like 88% also our dps is way to low this fight would take like an hour if you even could do it

Are you kidding? I did it with - res and lesser multiple projectiles.

It takes around 2 minutes , but it is mostly because you have 15 sec dps window and he uses this one shot ability, that you need to dodge. All guardians except chimera can be killed within 2 minutes. Chimera got adds phase etc.

Your crazy 2mins my ass... show me a vid of you doing it in 2mins or at all for that matter

I did mino and it took like half an hour + 3 deaths and i think i got lucky with rng (and it only had one hard mod)
I just killed it 2/3 times today,it didn't took me 30 min but i was far from 2 min,i'd say 5min which is a lot,i have 88k dps in my hideout,i don"t know how i can improve my dps enough to go around 2min for a minotaur kill.

I'm not arguing with any of you,but i'd like to see that video :)
It would be interesting and helpfull
Anyone running this build in hardcore breach or does the 5k life make it too dangerous for that.
IGN: Chesterr

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional