[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
most1010 escribió:
The one vinktar just for attacks right ?

Yep

"
saltyvu escribió:
I recommend using Culling strike with The Surrender shield

Good idea,i'll give it a try!

I don't know if any of you guys know but what would be the price for a bor 40% SS dmg?
The problem is, nobody is selling a BOR with 40% SS Dmg, I look every day in poe.trade with "live mode", but I never seen one, I think less duration is still a very good option.

I can't say the Red Nightmare Jewel is good for this build..
Which Jewel Slot would you choose to become good block ?
I think a good 4 mod Jewel will still better for our build, the anvil amulet is not just for having max block, it's for increase the maximum block chance and if you block, the amulet isn't useless.

Btw.: Will full buffs and charges, I have 217k DPS with SS
Editado por útlima vez por most1010 en 7 ene. 2017 6:57:34
"
most1010 escribió:
The problem is, nobody is selling a BOR with 40% SS Dmg, I look every day in poe.trade with "live mode", but I never seen one, I think less duration is still a very good option.

Yeah i know,and that's the problem,i have one for sell and absolutly no idea how to price it.
Editado por útlima vez por Djae en 7 ene. 2017 7:32:29
"
Djae escribió:
"
most1010 escribió:

Yeah i know,and that's the problem,i have one for sell and absolutly no idea how to price it.

If it has good rolls on it and on Breach Standard then message me and I'll make you a good offer.
Editado por útlima vez por Dhampir05 en 7 ene. 2017 9:36:08
"
most1010 escribió:

I can't say the Red Nightmare Jewel is good for this build..
Which Jewel Slot would you choose to become good block ?

The best slot i've found is the one under Barbarism, you will hit all 3 fire resist nodes + Diamond skin and the 12% fire resist left of it.

TRN does give you a chance to get an endruance charge on kill aswell..
So I count fire res. + all res = 40% for this jewel slot.
So 40% / 100% * 30% = +12% block chance.

These 12 block chance is not wasted or something else ?
Idk which item I can replace to make this jewel more useful und replace an item for it.
Thanks for sharing your build and posting this guide. This league I managed to do a lot of content I've never experienced before thanks to this character like killing Atziri and going through Uber Lab on my first try ever. Also killed Xoph, Tul and Esh.

My gear is far from optimal, I'm still missing the helmet enchant for cleave so there's a lot of room for improvements.

Overall lots of fun.

Posted a video of a Tier 12, just for future reference for myself, but here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z449MD7OjU
I got a question: can this build use a shield charge as main melee skill?
"
leonardoharo escribió:
Thanks for sharing your build and posting this guide. This league I managed to do a lot of content I've never experienced before thanks to this character like killing Atziri and going through Uber Lab on my first try ever. Also killed Xoph, Tul and Esh.

My gear is far from optimal, I'm still missing the helmet enchant for cleave so there's a lot of room for improvements.

Overall lots of fun.

Posted a video of a Tier 12, just for future reference for myself, but here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z449MD7OjU
In your video you are wearing body armor. How do you do that with Bringer of Rain?

I like using Cleave too. What skill gems do you pair it with?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Currently using Sunder with 6L setup to clear and then switching to Static Strike for bosses. Static Strike is at about 102k dps now with just auras (no totems, charges, or pets). Red Nightmare helped me wiggle some skill points and if I can get get some more int on items I can upgrade my neck and probably hit 110k dps.

I've now failed Uber Atizir twice duo. First time never made it past trio. Second time died once to trio, then 4 times to Atziri and my partner died once. I was a dumbo and running Punishment instead of enfeeble or else I think Atziri would've gone a lot more smoother. Twice I was killed by her by dying outside of her lightning storm radius. I also use an astral 6L so I'm at just about 5khp. A good belly would boost me closer to 5500hp and I could probably drop devoto's for a good rare, but I'd lose my 40% sunder enchant and attack speed.

I tried using voidheart and it just doesn't add to this build. I'm not expert enough on the mechanics of poison to figure out why for sure, but it seems our small hits with physical just aren't enough to really make the poison shine.

I'm slowly accumulating currency and I might try and respec bladefurry varunastra at some point in the future.

My gear/talent tree is in my profile if anyone is interested.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional