[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Sirrianna escribió:

Hi mate, first of all show us your character so we can see it (import it into poe build simulator). That for the starter.
Then:
1) Attack speed scales A LOT better - berserking is HUGE. But I would need to import your char into DPS tool to tell you how much.
2) Secondly totem UP - I use protector with protector enchant to pimp me up even more.
3) Lastly i recomend chaning added fire to Physical to lightning - mine is not fully leveled and it busted my DPS a LOT again.

My characters should be unhidden and I use the offline path of building for creating builds and testing dps changes.

This would be the level 100 tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCANlhbEYB5_xLfNn3MsC_L8x7dGRSBS2bLV_awGaS9z38E0waVelGggeK8F8_BIcEsyb4QXQ26LaKrK9QR04yvqd1TlcNbNgyTnTxGjjqGM9-wYKQVSSbpo3kUa9sRmnyQa2NIWBlTQomFE33TenVFexl8KmVIOORzqIArj7-j3y7Yux5OcauMHe3Pr54vTYGi_AfPC2Mzxo-7w4UIAth9kh-4hfhZ5t2rPgC2sGPmSmlWGOfy_IvcmybajrYwaODX2EhtfIyCcqQGJF67-JhQKCnMGWn0iE1kgz3xYr-CicvrlCezfjr2L1HfpZsaPK5HYPMdO28n4VSWf6E2YtPGNuE7w==

My current tree/character is on my profile named SalosGladiator, not sure how to directly link the character but I can link this
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MyNameIsSalo/characters

1) From what I see, berserking adds roughly the same dps as by the blade (above marauder) and costs 1 additional point with my tree. I will pick it up when I am a higher level but only 81 atm.

2) Yes I know about totems.

3) Swapped out to phys to lightning and the dps does seem a lot better even with no lightning pen. It just doesn't feel right to use a 100% lightning damage attack with no resistance penetration though, but the damage while playing is fine. Always can swap to conc effect for lightning res bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por MyNameIsSalo en 16 ene. 2017 23:59:38
steel ring with flat elemental (fire/lightning) attack or increased elemental dmg with weapon is better?
I'm new of the game, yesterday i sterted with some map tier 10+ but had many problems, any suggestions?
my gear is:

Can someone help me to improve this?

I know that probably i've focused so much on mf, but with this set up i can do the U Lab in solo, so i though i would not have any problems on the high tier maps, but that does not seem to me Q_Q

Editado por útlima vez por Mayn4rd en 17 ene. 2017 4:36:11
Aegis is bad now. No reason to use it at all. Requires too much investment in armor nodes and needs a decent es pool. Get "the surrender" shield, gives 250 hp on block which is comparable to Aegis's replenish ES on block 2% of armor, except with the surrender you dont need to scale armor or need any ES. Just a lot easier to build around.

Also focus rings only on damage. steel ring with WED, life and flat phys mods. Get resists elsewhere. Rings add a lot of dps. A good rolled ring with t3-5 of those stats will add an easy 5-7k dps.

Switch chestpiece to belly of the beast if you insist on not using a bringer of rain. Id still argue that bringer is better due to block chance / flat phys rolls meaning you need less block chance on tree and the flat phys roll is always nice. Free blind too.

WED on belt also

Rarity is a wasted stat btw. It provides nothing in terms of drops. Quantity is the good MF stat. Look up a MF guide to explain that but basically rarity is 100% useless unless youre scaling it to 300%+. Need an insane high amount to make any noticable difference.

You could like, follow the guide I guess. Your setup is quite different to this guide. If you insist on using aegis/armor stacking then I suggest finding a forum post that uses an aegis. And get dps rings. And drop the rarity its a wasted stat.
Anyone on HC using the build?? Link gear and tips and things you've learned from playing so far. I just hit lv 70 got everything besides the surrender
I'm ready for suggestions. My gladiator, Hazarat, is doing tier 10-12 maps pretty well. I use cleave, because it seems better and does more damage that static strike. Here is my gear and my account is public. I'm playing in standard.

Ascendancy: painforged, Gratuitous violence, Blood in the Eyes

Spoiler

Passive Tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcFLQaLDPcTTBPJFCAUcRXsF-EY2xo-IOMhYCb4KCoppS5TL8wwdzJONZI64TwtPQBAoESeR35OMlBHU7tZ_l8_YSFi7GRSZU1lp2XwZ5toZWzYbztyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXk5eu97dHzZffV-4oGbggeDX4PMhNmE74rwi0-PmZd5plemjaluqZWsr64-rlC18raKtz65Hb02vni-p8AawL_BgsGjxBXEgsT2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHiYeRR6UbqGO8O8i_yRfPd9zL46_4K_mv-jw==

Suggestions for moving ahead, tree changes equipment etc. all welcome. I don't think he is ready for Atziri and that is one of my goals.

EDIT:
All in HO
Life 4,482
DPS in HO with 3 Auras: 52,591 Hatred, Arctic Armor, and Herald of Ash
Armor: 10,262
Damage Reduction: 47%
Life regen: 197
Fire Res: 132%
Cold: 161%
Lightning: 164%
block: 164%
block recovery 120%
Movement: +15%
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Editado por útlima vez por ChanBalam en 17 ene. 2017 23:25:46
"
xxmharmonxx escribió:
Anyone on HC using the build?? Link gear and tips and things you've learned from playing so far. I just hit lv 70 got everything besides the surrender

I am playing BHC atm, lvl 75.
Gear
Spoiler

My tree is a bit different, because i've found this thread too late, tried to play similliar build (Alkaizer's blade flurry). Lost 10 int because of it, but that's pretty much it. Still at the same time im forced to use int rings. Just got to the maps 2 hours ago, so far completed tier 3 and soon heading in tier 4.
Been getting damage nodes mostly, but just realised that i missed some maradeur hp nodes. Got 3.8k hp. Atm not really looking to go further than tier 10, but if i do, what would be best to get tree-wise and gear-wise maybe? And when my survivability\dps problems might occur? What tier?
Editado por útlima vez por Sunw1sh en 18 ene. 2017 4:44:33
Hi, and first thank you for the build, I like it very much ! It was my first end-game char on path of exile and I think it's a well balanced build to begin with.

So far I've cleared all maps, including guardians, and 3/5 of breachlords. I want to complete challenges of breahc league and so I have two questions :
- Can I do Uul-Netol and Chayula with this build ?
- Can I kill Shaper with this build ?

I think I've read that Shaper is not really doable with this build, but maybe I'm wrong. If it's not doable, can someone advice me a build that can do shaper with a low budget (currently have about 5ex) ? I will probably do a reroll before the end of season anyway so I'm ready to reroll another character to kill shaper.
Is there a reason why you use Shield Charge + Fortify Support + Increased Duration Support?
AFAIK this doesnt increase the duration of the Fortify Buff...

Currently Lvl 92 5800 HP, 76k SS Danage unbuffed. Killed all Guardians except Minotaur, who keeps one-shotting me...

Love this build
Editado por útlima vez por Atzilla en 18 ene. 2017 5:55:24
"
Sunw1sh escribió:
"
xxmharmonxx escribió:

I am playing BHC atm, lvl 75.
Gear
Spoiler

My tree is a bit different, because i've found this thread too late, tried to play similliar build (Alkaizer's blade flurry). Lost 10 int because of it, but that's pretty much it. Still at the same time im forced to use int rings. Just got to the maps 2 hours ago, so far completed tier 3 and soon heading in tier 4.
Been getting damage nodes mostly, but just realised that i missed some maradeur hp nodes. Got 3.8k hp. Atm not really looking to go further than tier 10, but if i do, what would be best to get tree-wise and gear-wise maybe? And when my survivability\dps problems might occur? What tier?

I can't believe are you even mapping, you need to respect them damage nodes for more life asap. I've been hitting t6-8 maps at lv 74 with 5.4k life. The rest of my nodes remaining are damage, with the exception of picking up one more additional jewel slot which would give about 100 life + dps. I'm hoping to get near 6k life to feel really safe. I just picked up the surrender for 200c last night so I'm dirt poor.

Editado por útlima vez por xxmharmonxx en 18 ene. 2017 10:06:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional