[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
aLMaHH escribió:
"
allahkahabah escribió:
Really good build.
Normal Atziri and Breachlords (Xoph, Tul, Esh) were a joke. I'm currently having 80k dps without flasks and totem (cleave setup) but I can't beat Uul-netol Domain - it is too difficult to beat the timer. Any tips please?

Have you tried using Sunder instead of Cleave? More easier to beat the timer i think. I have not tried it yet, but I will. If you can, let me know!

See ya

I tried it today, it seems easier to beat with sunder, trash mobs and blue mobs die instantly but tanky rare mobs are a problem cuz single dps is really low with sunder (mine is 58.6k unbuffed)
However I forgot to swap shield charge for leap slam and spikes blocked me)
More farming I guess
English is not my native language.
Editado por útlima vez por allahkahabah en 29 ene. 2017 7:36:22
Why is it static strike in your final gear?
"
georgy1978 escribió:
Why is it static strike in your final gear?

I've been asking myself the same question :-)
What about Molten Strike? It seems AWESOME in this build, just thinking of getting this with the "Dying Sun" ruby flask, hmmmmmmmm :-)

Is there any reason I'm not seeing why this attack skill is not being considered?
Editado por útlima vez por SoilnRock en 3 feb. 2017 10:10:22
Hey, can I have some input/feedback? I just want to know if this will be viable and not flop once it hits maps like the last few fun builds I've tried out.

Most of my builds have flopped because I've wanted them to be able to survive situations that they 100% should not be able to. This time I would like to try going a build meant to almost survive it all. I'd like to use lacerate. Does this all sound and look right?

Gear:
Spoiler

Skill tree+gem links:
Editado por útlima vez por djfang en 6 feb. 2017 16:02:30
Hey!

Great and fun build! I followed the guide just to create a uber lab character that wouldn't die. Well, so far I have 100% deaths at final Izario phase trying to facetank. I simply assumed it would be no problems but I was wrong. I put life leech instead of added fire damage, using what I consider as OK gear, full res, 3 defensive flasks as you can see, and still he somehow gets me. I'm assuming it's the stun that eventually gets me and then he just wipes me out. Damage is pretty low so moving around all the time to manually dodge eventually ends up in death. I have 5.2k life.

Do you have strategy tips or even build tweaks to apply in order to get the char to be more uber friendly?

Thanks in advance!
Thinking of trying this build's aegis variant. How would a Skin of the Loyal (new breach unique) math out instead of a rare 6L chest in the aegis variant?
Thank for the build. Currently, my level is 92. Luckily, I got a good legacy soul taker, BoR and surrender. With the legacy BoR and anvil, I always get 78% block. I am using sunder and static strike. Here is my gear:

Editado por útlima vez por _SWAT_ en 12 feb. 2017 12:35:02
So i got this helmet enchantment the other day. Do you think, is it worth playing molten strike with this build?

"
bedzeban escribió:
So i got this helmet enchantment the other day. Do you think, is it worth playing molten strike with this build?

I am not the author of this build but i tested molten strike in some maps. Static strike is still better. As you see my post (above yours), i am using sunder to void exploded monsters and static strike for bosses. With hard bosses, i repalce acestral protector by decoy totem, very useful
Editado por útlima vez por _SWAT_ en 13 feb. 2017 19:58:02
"
_SWAT_ escribió:
Thank for the build. Currently, my level is 92. Luckily, I got a good legacy soul taker, BoR and surrender. With the legacy BoR and anvil, I always get 78% block. I am using sunder and static strike. Here is my gear:

Would you mind sharing your Passive Tree setup bro. thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional