[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I guys, i'm actually planning to push this build as far as i can (100 maybe), actually 88.

Started with just enough currency to get the required item to make the build work, i'm now spending more to upgrade it.

The current gear i wield.
Spoiler

New weapon; need vorici 8 to link fortify....
Spoiler

Now, my plan is to be capped in all resistances without flask, but i'm just no sure if it's great this way so i need feedback.

Here the planned tree for 100
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAQUkOwCAuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR369NmVNvqcvzMGCtopi7ITv2sF07QUteu9AoMC_qZUM96yvBIePmTJOIWBEnlO7dPEppWEhrlD-axPJZacB3HfjqW7AGngNtfI1kti9_gryRTrh_o9N46ZXtz6DzDwtxq6uPmeb5FFQR-8OFCCXeSgqi0_E9nKp9zJ82eoY-OtkUk4yF-Em-BNMwaPiYTB3Wf52rM9-rY0Ucdl8ggdfPxo-fuJ5OW87cmxsRjIJQXQkm_dNGNumjXVOZfDTb0a3rKpZ83IPZp760hZv42qDX7cxjHaUb2ZU8i-_1cSCGjiQVfJBBosg41_aCia-eGzYkvf4AgAAAAAA

Calculation about resistances: tree gaves us 47% to all elemental and with the only 2 rares i can wield i need tri res at 45% so this way we got 90% + 47%, we are capped in merc. Can get jew to cap res in elemental weakness map.
About chaos res, this is the thing i'm absolutely not sure it's worth to do. Tree give 12% chaos res, and by wielding 2 Ming's Heart we can get 126%, 12%+126%=138% chaos res, capped too. But the downside is that we lose 30% max life. So only a 143% increase life with tree but can reduce this downside with 4 jewels 7% max life, goes up to 171% max life.
This operation grant us also a 40% extra chaos damage from physical.

If i can get feedback about that theorycrafting i'll enjoy it.

The other way i want to go is good rares ring and gloves with chaos res/elemental and get an headhunter for the fun.

Actually looking for a Soul Taker 290+pDps corrupted with Culling Strike, if someone got one to sell.

Thanks guys.
Editado por útlima vez por juiny en 14 ene. 2017 7:57:41
"
Fritso escribió:
Another quick question:

The explosion damage from Gratuitous Violence deals 10% of an emenies HP damage in an AOE. How do we scale that damage? Only from inc aoe damage, or are there other sources?

From the wiki:

Enemies that die from the explosion do not count as they have been killed by an active skill a player used, and therefore modifiers that support that skill do not affect killed enemies; modifiers that affect the character are still applied. This is mostly noticable with mods to item rarity and quantity.

I think the only way to scale this explosion is to kill enemies with high life amount
Anyone killed Uul-Netol with this build? Failed timer two times already.
"
Wolfrein escribió:
Anyone killed Uul-Netol with this build? Failed timer two times already.

I have not but my Maruder friend 8,5k hp earthquaker told me this bit: If you don't dodge the slam, you are dead. He learn that hard way.

Also i think leap slam over shield charge in there cause the spikes. I have failed 2 times to do the timer due to lack of mobs and shitty labyrinth like shape of map, so pissed. so pissed bout that.
so im running the same build and you state that your SS damage with the exact same setup and very similar gear as I have, has 75k dps tooltip.
I am at 51.7k dps tooltip.
Have every damage node except "by the blade" above marauder which will add ~4-6k dps in 2 levels, and 1 jewel socket which I can upgrade for another 500-1000dps. At most I will reach 60k dps with the exact same build you have.

How do you have 75k?
Do I need all 20/20 gems? Theyre all 15+ with 0% qualty as I kept changing them around to find what works for me.

Only gear upgrades I can get is 40% WED on both rings and belt, which would add a decent amount (probably 5-10k dps) but your gear doesnt have 40% wed on each item.

Does the helm enchant give that much more damage? just assumed it was a flat 40% damage which would only add like 2-3k dps, equilivant to a 40% melee physical damage on passive tree (so 1 jewel socket)

Comparing passive trees, you get berserking (12% AS) and get the 2 damage% nodes on the way to splitting strike. Those changes would probably add 5k dps. So 20/20 gems, get berserking and those nodes and helm enchant and I'll be able to hit 75k tooltip?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBIcEswUtBosKJgthDPcTTBQgFewX4RjbGjgaPhpVIOMhYCb4Jy8ppS_MMHcyTjboOtg8LUCgQXRGaUd-TjJQR1cNWf5fP1_aYSFi7GRSZU1lp2XwZ5to8mzYdO108XVOdqx5OXrve3R8u3zZfuKCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKK8ItPj5mQVZtqns2fy6IApo2nMKmVrK-tja4-rlCvbLaKtz65Hb02vni-p8BmwL_BgsGjxYrGrsqQz37SIdi92WHaweJh5FHpRunV6hjvDvAf8i_yQfcy-Ov-Cg==?accountName=MyNameIsSalo&characterName=SalosGladiator

Editado por útlima vez por MyNameIsSalo en 16 ene. 2017 4:00:33
I'm getting a spiked gloves and want to know if flat physical or flat fire/lightning damage is more desired?
Hey guys, started similliar b uild made by Alkaizer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEq5Sq175Hk). Now im at level 51, playing hardcore breach. With blade flurry i can barely kill breach rares so im kind of not ok with that. What is the best to use for leveling until level 75? Also i might use something else, since i dont really like blade flurry, and found this thread a bit later. Probably the tree will be similliar in a lot of ways anyway, so im mostly interested if i could have better dps.
Could afford a tabula also if it would help a lot.
Editado por útlima vez por Sunw1sh en 16 ene. 2017 12:42:54
"
Sunw1sh escribió:
Hey guys, started similliar b uild made by Alkaizer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEq5Sq175Hk). Now im at level 51, playing hardcore breach. With blade flurry i can barely kill breach rares so im kind of not ok with that. What is the best to use for leveling until level 75? Also i might use something else, since i dont really like blade flurry, and found this thread a bit later. Probably the tree will be similliar in a lot of ways anyway, so im mostly interested if i could have better dps.
Could afford a tabula also if it would help a lot.

I am starting to use concentrated effect all the time with my bleed BF setup, it really helps with the breach rares. The explosions help with AoE trash, only downside is it reduces the range of the attack making it feel more like a melee skill. You can see my character in profile.

Too everyone, try Vaal Breach for bosses. it is great with the bleed explosions.
I'm using this Anvil:

What I'm wondering is if the leech is actually worth it? I think it should double the life leeched (as tooltip lightning damage is around 2x the physical), but I'm unsure whether the 0.4% of physical damage leech from the tree will cap the leech rate...
Editado por útlima vez por Cyzax en 16 ene. 2017 18:20:38
"
MyNameIsSalo escribió:
so im running the same build and you state that your SS damage with the exact same setup and very similar gear as I have, has 75k dps tooltip.
I am at 51.7k dps tooltip.
Have every damage node except "by the blade" above marauder which will add ~4-6k dps in 2 levels, and 1 jewel socket which I can upgrade for another 500-1000dps. At most I will reach 60k dps with the exact same build you have.

How do you have 75k?
Do I need all 20/20 gems? Theyre all 15+ with 0% qualty as I kept changing them around to find what works for me.

Only gear upgrades I can get is 40% WED on both rings and belt, which would add a decent amount (probably 5-10k dps) but your gear doesnt have 40% wed on each item.

Does the helm enchant give that much more damage? just assumed it was a flat 40% damage which would only add like 2-3k dps, equilivant to a 40% melee physical damage on passive tree (so 1 jewel socket)

Comparing passive trees, you get berserking (12% AS) and get the 2 damage% nodes on the way to splitting strike. Those changes would probably add 5k dps. So 20/20 gems, get berserking and those nodes and helm enchant and I'll be able to hit 75k tooltip?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBIcEswUtBosKJgthDPcTTBQgFewX4RjbGjgaPhpVIOMhYCb4Jy8ppS_MMHcyTjboOtg8LUCgQXRGaUd-TjJQR1cNWf5fP1_aYSFi7GRSZU1lp2XwZ5to8mzYdO108XVOdqx5OXrve3R8u3zZfuKCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKK8ItPj5mQVZtqns2fy6IApo2nMKmVrK-tja4-rlCvbLaKtz65Hb02vni-p8BmwL_BgsGjxYrGrsqQz37SIdi92WHaweJh5FHpRunV6hjvDvAf8i_yQfcy-Ov-Cg==?accountName=MyNameIsSalo&characterName=SalosGladiator

Hi mate, first of all show us your character so we can see it (import it into poe build simulator). That for the starter.
Then:
1) Attack speed scales A LOT better - berserking is HUGE. But I would need to import your char into DPS tool to tell you how much.
2) Secondly totem UP - I use protector with protector enchant to pimp me up even more.
3) Lastly i recomend chaning added fire to Physical to lightning - mine is not fully leveled and it busted my DPS a LOT again.

If you un-hide your characters then I can show you some tree changes/skill changes and how much DPS you would get. I think I have similiar gear and with all the magic thingies up i go over 150k. No taste of haste thou or that fancy shocking flask that would put me over 200k easy i think.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional