[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Just loving that build! Really the most fun i've had trying builds so far.

A question i've got to the OP, what's your sheet DPS? And would one calculate the whole DPS like 'stacks x sheetDPS'?

Thanks for the build!
Well i don't know if its just me, i can't see anything on the passive tree, it opens the screen with all the nodes in blank. Maybe it have bugged on the site, or i need any software on my computer to open it.. could anybody help? Thanks.
"
Sinnerster escribió:
i have been thinking of changing things abit, in the skill tree i would take the increased area nodes left of scion you dont take, then i would take the 3 increased duration nudes south of scion, that would give me 45% ekstra duration and 10% ekstra area covered.

then in armor i would have Blade Vortex, Spell Echo, Faster Casting, Added Fire dmg, increased area effect and concentrated effect.

Blade Vortex is no brainer, it will be 20% when i get rich
Spell Echo, also a no brainer, need to stack them Vortex fast
Faster casting, see above
Added Fire dmg, more dmg
Increased area effect, to give Huge area effect, will more than offset the concentrated effect, will be like you use Carcass Jack also.
Concentrated effect, will be a HUGE buff to dmg, atleast it is on my other builds that use it.

kind Regards Sinn

Let us know how the Increased area effect + Concentrated effect will turn out pls.

Regarding increased area nodes left of scion i agree, i will take them also, specialy cuz the tree is lvl 89 and there is not a problem to get to lvl 92 for aditional 3 passives.

But i don't know how will you get to 3 increased duration nudes south of scion. The path is off course, you will have to sacrifice 6 passives to get there and you will gain nothing special with these 6 passives. You can get +28% to res and some eva and armour, which you don't really need.
I will follow this guide! I hope it will be fun! :D
"
memberx escribió:
"
Sinnerster escribió:
i have been thinking of changing things abit, in the skill tree i would take the increased area nodes left of scion you dont take, then i would take the 3 increased duration nudes south of scion, that would give me 45% ekstra duration and 10% ekstra area covered.

then in armor i would have Blade Vortex, Spell Echo, Faster Casting, Added Fire dmg, increased area effect and concentrated effect.

Blade Vortex is no brainer, it will be 20% when i get rich
Spell Echo, also a no brainer, need to stack them Vortex fast
Faster casting, see above
Added Fire dmg, more dmg
Increased area effect, to give Huge area effect, will more than offset the concentrated effect, will be like you use Carcass Jack also.
Concentrated effect, will be a HUGE buff to dmg, atleast it is on my other builds that use it.

kind Regards Sinn

Let us know how the Increased area effect + Concentrated effect will turn out pls.

Regarding increased area nodes left of scion i agree, i will take them also, specialy cuz the tree is lvl 89 and there is not a problem to get to lvl 92 for aditional 3 passives.

But i don't know how will you get to 3 increased duration nudes south of scion. The path is off course, you will have to sacrifice 6 passives to get there and you will gain nothing special with these 6 passives. You can get +28% to res and some eva and armour, which you don't really need.

i go down and east from the life cluster, then its 4 points, but i think it might be well spend when you get the dmg from concentrated effect, its only a few points and can always be undone.
"
tyvar1 escribió:

Good luck!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey, LNB. Just broke 90 on this, had a lot of fun though it's not quite as tanky as I would like. Well, I think that falls down to not doing enough damage to pick life back up through VP. I have followed your guide to the letter but I have Carcass Jack and 1 Divinarius with my other dagger doing more spell damage, crit multi and crit chance. So same large'ish Vortex.

At the moment I'm on a 4-link and still pretty powerful but I expect my survivability to improve once I am able to deal more damage with Increased Duration + Crit Damage gems added.

My question is, if I want to deal more damage, where should I allocate my next skill points?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DaveyGrohlton/characters

Character is DonkVortex. There's one blue gem that I am still waiting to swap out but I think my gear is pretty much done.. I'm struggling to think what gear I can upgrade.

Should I work up to Nightstalker (4 passive points) on the top right?

Cheers.
Editado por útlima vez por DaveyGrohlton en 14 mar. 2016 19:48:42
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more it looks like if you just drop the marauder area for the witch area and give up a little bit of block, you can keep the playstyle and supercharge it with crit.

Here's a tree. Not sure how optimized it is.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADuBAcFLQVCBx4JMwz3DdEOSA-rES0RlhUgFr8ZtB7fIG4i4iSLJpUqCyo4Kk0snCzpLR8tgy2oLlMvzDpYPydAoEGWQktDMUZxR35H4klRSbFKyEyzTP9PVlAwVUtVxl3yX2ph4mNDZJ1lTWqTcFJ07XX9eu97w3yDf8aCHoLkgwmD24RvhNmFMoXFhrOJ04qvjDaP-pARkyeVIJUuoS-io6Q5qZWsr66zsZCzP7QMt9a9Nr6Avoq-p768wL_BgsHzwzrK09DQ0PXRNtNv18_awdsL21nfvuIs44Tr7uv174jw1fId-Tc=

Drop the cybil's in this case, and get a divinarius. Also, I foresee assassin + berserker, and just crit bladefall the crap out of everything. Add hatred and I'd think you'll just be shattering everything NP.

Also, why the heck a lightning coil? It's far harder to chrome than a carcass jack, which would help the DPS.

"
IlyaK1986 escribió:
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more it looks like if you just drop the marauder area for the witch area and give up a little bit of block, you can keep the playstyle and supercharge it with crit.

Here's a tree. Not sure how optimized it is.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADuBAcFLQVCBx4JMwz3DdEOSA-rES0RlhUgFr8ZtB7fIG4i4iSLJpUqCyo4Kk0snCzpLR8tgy2oLlMvzDpYPydAoEGWQktDMUZxR35H4klRSbFKyEyzTP9PVlAwVUtVxl3yX2ph4mNDZJ1lTWqTcFJ07XX9eu97w3yDf8aCHoLkgwmD24RvhNmFMoXFhrOJ04qvjDaP-pARkyeVIJUuoS-io6Q5qZWsr66zsZCzP7QMt9a9Nr6Avoq-p768wL_BgsHzwzrK09DQ0PXRNtNv18_awdsL21nfvuIs44Tr7uv174jw1fId-Tc=

Drop the cybil's in this case, and get a divinarius. Also, I foresee assassin + berserker, and just crit bladefall the crap out of everything. Add hatred and I'd think you'll just be shattering everything NP.

Also, why the heck a lightning coil? It's far harder to chrome than a carcass jack, which would help the DPS.

I see you don't really care about dieing :D

We have no evasion, no armour (not worth mentioning) no block. Coil is the only thing that keeps us alive in t10+ maps. I have only tabula atm and i sometimes die in t6, t7 maps from oneshot (when tanking :)) and i have 4,8k life and 700 spare mana.

If you have currency for 6l coil i guess you should also have some for buying few chroms ;)
Editado por útlima vez por memberx en 15 mar. 2016 2:21:15
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
"
tyvar1 escribió:

Good luck!
thank you! :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional