[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Hey lifting. This build is hilarious. Great job. I have a suggestion with sockets though. My golem rarely dies, so im not too concerned with recasting.

With that said, i run golem in the helm's 4th Slot. I run Vaal Haste and Vaal Clarity with increased duration in one of the divinarius'. And then i run the 2nd BV in a 4L with increased duration. This lets me recast for PCoC less often, gives me room for the clarity which is great for freecasting stacks before bosses, and seems to synergize better with the build. However the sockets are a bit more of a pain.

Let me know what you think.
I am lvl 84 atm and i finally understand how powerfull this build is. I killed merc Izaro with no problems.

I still have 1 question. Beserker is ok cuz of leech that helps A LOT, but i dont understand the pathfinder. 50% increased Flask Charges gained is really noticable and helps to keep flasks always full, but what about 25% increased Damage during Flask effect. When does this proc? If i have life flasks that recover 3300 life over 7 sec, during flask effect is meant these 7 sec? Is this shown in tooltip DPS?

I managed to buy all the right (for this time in league) gear so that i can start maping higher tier maps and collect enough curreny to get me a decent 6l body armour. I really don't like this "nightgown" :)

My gear ATM

I wanted to automate the power charges (like other posters here) and I'm thinking of Hatred + HoI/CoH/Warlord's/Assassin's.

Is the reason you don't use Hatred/HoI because of the strain it puts on our mana?
Editado por útlima vez por haly en 12 mar. 2016 19:27:48
Hey LiftingNerdBro what do you think of taking of taking Slayer over Berserker? Slayer is great for taking down rare/unique bosses which relieves fights with tought bosses. It also leaches for overkill damage that is rather often present due to high DPS. And the best part, considering we are always leaching, 15% increased cast and attack speed is pretty great. Stun is also neat. Compare that to Berserker, where yes, 1.5% leech is nice, but its otherwise questionable. With the high DPS, does one want to trade 10% extra damage for 5% extra taken? And how often does Savage hit really happen? Considering it doesn't take ES into equasion and that it needs to hit 20% of your life. For example, I have 5k life and 600 ES. So I need to take 1.6k hit in order to trigger 25% cast speed and attack speed. Isn't Slayer's option better, since you don't really take 1.6k hits that often and Slayer's 15% increase is basically always up due to aura leech?
Editado por útlima vez por AntiTrax en 12 mar. 2016 20:28:56
"
memberx escribió:
I am lvl 84 atm and i finally understand how powerfull this build is. I killed merc Izaro with no problems.

I still have 1 question. Beserker is ok cuz of leech that helps A LOT, but i dont understand the pathfinder. 50% increased Flask Charges gained is really noticable and helps to keep flasks always full, but what about 25% increased Damage during Flask effect. When does this proc? If i have life flasks that recover 3300 life over 7 sec, during flask effect is meant these 7 sec? Is this shown in tooltip DPS?

I managed to buy all the right (for this time in league) gear so that i can start maping higher tier maps and collect enough curreny to get me a decent 6l body armour. I really don't like this "nightgown" :)

My gear ATM

The flasks you use which work regardless of health/mana proc pathfinder. I use my granite, quicksilver, and 3rd utility flask to keep the 25% damage proc. And yes it shows on tooltip. Pop your quicksilver in your hideout...

You might even try that 3rd flask as a sulphur flask for an extra 40% damage.
worth use atiziri promise flask , rumi concoction flask , taste of hate flask ?

enchant on helmet , what is better? + 25% blade vortex damage or 20% blade bortex duration?

Worth use blood rage?
Editado por útlima vez por marcelmt en 13 mar. 2016 4:52:39
I am lvl 75 and using this exact build. can someone please explain to me how the power charges work. I have a seperate blade votex with power charge on critical but I dont ge tit. do you ever cast that blade vortex over your 5l/6l blade vortex? if so when do you cast it?. thanks
"
shaneisaghostt escribió:
I am lvl 75 and using this exact build. can someone please explain to me how the power charges work. I have a seperate blade votex with power charge on critical but I dont ge tit. do you ever cast that blade vortex over your 5l/6l blade vortex? if so when do you cast it?. thanks

Just cast it once before encountering a pack. This will make it circle around your for about 8-10 seconds generating power charges for you. All the other time you should use your main setup :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
how do you guys get a lightning coil 6l?its expensive af,i was wondering if its even worth switching from my tabula until i get like 15 ex for one, given i can do t8 without dieing atm.
can i use this build on shadow class?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional