[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
bicie escribió:
how do you guys get a lightning coil 6l?its expensive af,i was wondering if its even worth switching from my tabula until i get like 15 ex for one, given i can do t8 without dieing atm.

Get a cheap one for like, 1 or 2 ex (get a 6S, to save some currency) then just work to minimally 4L or 5L. Then build currency in 5L setup until you have enough to 6L.
"
bicie escribió:
how do you guys get a lightning coil 6l?its expensive af,i was wondering if its even worth switching from my tabula until i get like 15 ex for one, given i can do t8 without dieing atm.

I am sticking with tabula till i can afford 6l coil. Is it worth it to get 5l coil first? The DPS drop is quite big.
"
memberx escribió:
"
bicie escribió:

I am sticking with tabula till i can afford 6l coil. Is it worth it to get 5l coil first? The DPS drop is quite big.

It depends on the content you are running. If your survivability starts to decline, then the Coil is definitely worth it =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey Lifting!
Your build is good, currently at 82 lvl, have some problems with survivability, but i don't have Coil yet, so, can u plz link finished passive skill-tree for lvl 100, or at least 90+. I think about taking a bit more life or res/armor/something like that to increase toughness :D But still, i'll hope u link finished tree. Thx for reply.
Also, will that unique work with this build good? What if we go in full Chaos damage with/without that?
Hi!
Can you say what flasks do you use? And which modifiers. Thank you
IGN : Jarvandar
"
edwasp escribió:
Hi, first i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm trying to do my best.

I'm playing BV actually on Perandus League, and it's very good. Im currently 70 and it's going very well.

I'm using those 2 uniques, first one for Rampage, which is fun, and the %crit/multi.
Second one, allows me with the 3 nodes behind Conduit, to be full charge. I have 22% chance to gain power/frenzy charges, and i'm using warlord's mark.

I'm using also
for extra curse, using temporal chains for defensive mechanics.

+ Vaal pact, it's really useful.

I'm playing Berserker, and the last one i'm not decided yet, i think i'll go to Raider for Onslaught, but i don't know.

I'm also using Inspired Learning near the power nodes on the witch start, it's fun but maybe not really useful.

two Cybil's is better than two lifesprig?
What are good Flasks to use? Can't seem to find in the OP.

Also, am I to understand this correct;
- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark & Herald of Ash.

this will make warlords mark into an aura?
Editado por útlima vez por honerpro en 14 mar. 2016 1:12:11
"
bicie escribió:

I used a Tabula until ~80 and then decided to do a mass upgrade.

Got a generic lightning Coil and won the lottery, by which I mean I 6L'd it in under 20 fuses.
"
honerpro escribió:
What are good Flasks to use? Can't seem to find in the OP.

Also, am I to understand this correct;
- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark & Herald of Ash.

this will make warlords mark into an aura?

The flasks are mentioned in the video :)

And yes that is correct!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
i have been thinking of changing things abit, in the skill tree i would take the increased area nodes left of scion you dont take, then i would take the 3 increased duration nudes south of scion, that would give me 45% ekstra duration and 10% ekstra area covered.

then in armor i would have Blade Vortex, Spell Echo, Faster Casting, Added Fire dmg, increased area effect and concentrated effect.

Blade Vortex is no brainer, it will be 20% when i get rich
Spell Echo, also a no brainer, need to stack them Vortex fast
Faster casting, see above
Added Fire dmg, more dmg
Increased area effect, to give Huge area effect, will more than offset the concentrated effect, will be like you use Carcass Jack also.
Concentrated effect, will be a HUGE buff to dmg, atleast it is on my other builds that use it.

kind Regards Sinn

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional