[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
marcelmt escribió:
Hey , ur build is really good , but i have a problem now in tier8 maps , some bosses kill me in 1 hit. The only thing that changed in his build I use a shield, it was a big mistake? , i need ur help serious , my tree is same , gems ,itens , using taste of hate , lighting coil ... what i need to do? HELP

have 4.5k life , 75% all res

sorry for my bad english =(

In Path of Exile some bosses simply have 1-shot mechanics that you need to avoid. Which bosses is it you are having trouble with?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey guys!
Any ideas or tips on how to acquire a Divinarius?
Haven't had any luck so far with generating enough currency. Are there any good alternatives for the time in between?
Cheers
in which points exactly should i invest my ascendancy skillpoints?
"
in which points exactly should i invest my ascendancy skillpoints?

As stated in the first post, Berserker and Pathfinder.
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
"
marcelmt escribió:
Hey , ur build is really good , but i have a problem now in tier8 maps , some bosses kill me in 1 hit. The only thing that changed in his build I use a shield, it was a big mistake? , i need ur help serious , my tree is same , gems ,itens , using taste of hate , lighting coil ... what i need to do? HELP

In Path of Exile some bosses simply have 1-shot mechanics that you need to avoid. Which bosses is it you are having trouble with?

Orchard map boss , kill me but i think because i buff alot with some orbs the boss and Malformation boss its just hit kill when the boss spin ur skill ,if this touch me im dead
"
marcelmt escribió:
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
"
marcelmt escribió:

Orchard map boss , kill me but i think because i buff alot with some orbs the boss and Malformation boss its just hit kill when the boss spin ur skill ,if this touch me im dead

Ahh I see. Those bosses are notorious for 1-shotting or bursting down characters within a very short duration. You should ALWAYS try to avoid their attacks :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
What pot should i be using? beside 2 health potions?
Hello Mr.

wound't be better to replace pathfinder to slayer?

thanks for the reply:)
What are the alternative weapons that we can use while we farm up currency to buy the divinarius?
"
tsunny escribió:
What are the alternative weapons that we can use while we farm up currency to buy the divinarius?

Heartbreaker + rare dagger (spell dmg/spell crit/etc)
or even two rare daggers
I believe you can find good enough for 1c on poe trade

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional