[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

I am currently running this build on the new softcore league. I absolutely love it. But I had a few quick questions. One how do you deal with reflect? I have been struggling with it more than i thought I would. Also how much ES does your standard character have?
"
Searzist escribió:
I am currently running this build on the new softcore league. I absolutely love it. But I had a few quick questions. One how do you deal with reflect? I have been struggling with it more than i thought I would. Also how much ES does your standard character have?

I replace my fire penetration gem with a life leech gem when I do elemental reflect maps. Berserker 1.5% leech + life leech gem 2% and warlord's mark 2%, you won't have any problem against reflect, unless your fire resist aren't maxed.

I have 12.2k ES.
IGN: AnnieLeonhart

Wow. That's a bunch. I just have a out 6k ATM. This is my first ever es build. I was referring to just running up on a random one in a map and it crushing me before I even notice lol.
"
is it possible to play this effectively as a life based character? i know the int will be missing but i dont like to play CI in hc. tryed it once and wasnt happy at all.
and thx for the great guide.

No. This build is based on Int and our primary resource is ES. Adapting it to Life based would require way too many nodes, and you can't get nearly as muh life as ES with it anyway.

Why were you not comfortable as CI? We leech all the ES we ever want.
"
Searzist escribió:

You just outleech reflect. Pop a ruby flask if something reflects more than normal. Ex: Twin Malformation + Reflect.

Also, AA makes you take 13% LESS fire damage which is really helpful against reflect since all our damage is fire.

The only cases of reflect this build can't outleech are the specific bosses with super reflect: Atziri's Mirror, Core Shavronne and the Waterways boss. You just don't hit them when they are reflecting.

You need to have 10k+ ES to feel comfortable. I'm pushing 12k now with extra ES nodes. Baalorlord is over 13k with some godly gear.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 8 mar. 2016 15:40:46
Would steppan eard be a viable alternative to sin trek? Not many good rare boots in perandus atm.
Ingame: ReExist
After 220 fuses:

Shoot me pls :(
why even try to link it?

guess u mean jewels, jsut buy a 6s one, cheap enough ;)
Editado por útlima vez por Paopaoo en 9 mar. 2016 11:32:21
Why Ballistic mastery instead of going to Path of savant through ES nodes? Is it that better?

Should i always pick INT over everything else?

What about low life shavs?
What about mana-MoM? So much mana and manaregen, maybe possible to get with less reservation if shavs reserved some life for discipline?
Editado por útlima vez por Mind68 en 9 mar. 2016 18:02:07

Did my First Atziri run this season and did it DEATHLESS at level 76 with this build. I am really amazed by just how much more powerful this build is now than before.

My stats are:

Energy Shield: 8,318
Avg Damage: 3869 With Controlled Destruction, 4223 with Conc effect. 5.4k and 5.9k with Elemental Overload up, which I have up almost 100% of the time with Ice Spear+Increased Crit on CWDT

My Current Gear

At someone's request, here is my current tree (level 78 now):

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQDBAecEBwhnCdkNfA5IEFgQYhEtEVARlhXXGYoabBzcHRQdTx8CIFkpTyo4LJwsvy0fLag1uTbFNuhFR0ZpRnFKyEyzUXRWSFZjWK9d8l8qX2pfsGJabRluqm87b554DXvDf8aCm4LkgwmD94RThMWGrodliq-O6Y8aj0aP-pARkyeVIJcGm7Wdrp_LoS-io6aZpwinK6cwqW6vja-bsZC0DLUEtfK31r6Avoq-vMAawGbBxcHzwzrEospGykrK09Af0NDVptgk21nfmOKt5CLquuvk6-7sGOw47-vv_Q==?accountName=Gryphenprey&characterName=_Chill_
Editado por útlima vez por Gryphenprey en 9 mar. 2016 20:10:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional