[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

"
Mind68 escribió:
Why Ballistic mastery instead of going to Path of savant through ES nodes? Is it that better?

Should i always pick INT over everything else?

What about low life shavs?
What about mana-MoM? So much mana and manaregen, maybe possible to get with less reservation if shavs reserved some life for discipline?

I have to agree: going after Primal Spirit doesn't seem to be worth the nodes. You can grab better things. This is the very last thing you grab anyway, most players won't level to 100.

Yes, you should pick INT over Str and Dex. Astramentis takes care of all gearing requirements. INT is the main focus of this build.

Low life WI is a totally different build. It has its problems. Not being immune to chaos damage is more annoying that ever now (some Perandus monsters use Essence Drain). Losing 15% of your ES hurts (actually a lot more than 15% because Shavs has only ~400 ES and zero INT which is really crappy compared to even medium-range rare chests).

MoM would be useless for us because we don't even notice the hits that MoM is designed for. And against the top bosses MoM won't make any difference. Actually, MoM would be super annoying because you'd find yourself out of mana too often when you want to cast Icestorm.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 9 mar. 2016 18:44:04
"
Mind68 escribió:
Why Ballistic mastery instead of going to Path of savant through ES nodes? Is it that better?

I'll check on that real quick.

Currently raider spec: 12,969 ES / 4792 tooltip with ballistic mastery and primal spirit

Switching to path of the Savant leaves me at 13,178 ES and 4733 tooltip.

So I gain minor ES at the cost of damage, icestorm duration, mana, mana regen rate, and increased flask charge gain

I stand by my original statment: ES nodes are crap. Yes, get int over everything else. As I have mentioned before, int investment for this build is exponential gain. Each point of int is more raw damage than the last.

There is a reason this CI build only gets five ES nodes on the entire tree.

As a side note, if your gear gives you enough resistances the first thing you should do is drop Faith and Steel.
[Build Guide] - Whispering Ice CI Avatar of Fire
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145
Editado por útlima vez por Baalorlord en 9 mar. 2016 19:05:55
"
Baalorlord escribió:
"
Mind68 escribió:

Currently raider spec: 12,969 ES / 4792 tooltip with ballistic mastery and primal spirit

So I gain minor ES at the cost of damage, icestorm duration, mana, mana regen rate, and increased flask charge gain

I stand by my original statment: ES nodes are crap. Yes, get int over everything else. As I have mentioned before, int investment for this build is exponential gain. Each point of int is more raw damage than the last.

As a side note, if your gear gives you enough resistances the first thing you should do is drop Faith and Steel.

Am I stupid or is the tree in the OP not updated for ballistic mastery? Only seems to go to vaal pact...

Also, I don't have enough mana to run arctic armour+discipline+warlords mark without enlighten. How do you manage this?
Ingame: ReExist
Editado por útlima vez por deadbyt3 en 9 mar. 2016 19:51:36
"
Baalorlord escribió:

I guess that incAoE tooltip?

And what should i go for after i respec Faith and Steel? Jewels?

Also, may i ask if berserker is that big of a deal? I've chosen occultist and hierphant. This es regen feels so good, but hierophant is not that big, so im guessing is this 5% Increased damage taken going to Rip me or not since im playin on HC. Sure, 10%more damage looks completly cool, aswell as 1.5 leech, but is it viable in hc?

Thanks for answering
So, if I understand the build correctly, a X% increase to Cold is more efficient than a X% increase to Fire, right? Which is why you path through the Cold node on the way to Snowforged?

Also, if I don't have an Enlighten yet, is it worth picking up a Reduced Mana Reserved cluster? (I'm thinking of grabbing the one right by Vaal Pact). Without any reduction, i can't actually run Blasphemy, AA, and Discipline all at once.
This screenshot illustrates the "difficulty" of finding WI in Perandus league :)

Chances are, Cadiro will deliver it to you before you finish the play-through with your Scion even if you don't buy it first.

This league is going to be all about finding the good rares.
"
Won7on escribió:
So, if I understand the build correctly, a X% increase to Cold is more efficient than a X% increase to Fire, right? Which is why you path through the Cold node on the way to Snowforged?

Also, if I don't have an Enlighten yet, is it worth picking up a Reduced Mana Reserved cluster? (I'm thinking of grabbing the one right by Vaal Pact). Without any reduction, i can't actually run Blasphemy, AA, and Discipline all at once.

No, %increased Cold and %increased Fire are exactly same for this build. CTF conversion + added damage happens before any other modifiers are applied.

No, the reduced reservation nodes are not worth picking up. Just don't use Arctic Armor until you get Enlighten lv 2.
"
Baalorlord escribió:
"
Mind68 escribió:

What happens if instead of the last 4 nodes you spent on Primal Spirit you take Might and the socket next to it with two +ele nodes, and put a Brute Force into it?
Hey guys,
My plan for this league is to make it to uber atziri with whispering and then reroll into something else.
Could you guys check my gear and skill tree and tell me if that's realistic? I've been farming normal atziri deathless since the past couple of days on Perandus league. I'm not concerned about the damage but about survivability since I have only 8.3k ES. I might get one shot by the trio and uber beeing so expensive to get into I kinda feel like I shouldn't try yet
IG: LastBOSSop
"
Won7on escribió:

I tested this once - cold and fire increases are identical.
[Build Guide] - Whispering Ice CI Avatar of Fire
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional