[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

"
Scilarion escribió:
2) The CWDT + CoH + Fireball + Temporal Chains doesn't seem to work.

Firestorm, not Fireball
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Scilarion escribió:

Firestorm, not Fireball

Extremely tired, sorry, I meant Firestorm. Doesn't seem to apply the curse.
"
Scilarion escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Scilarion escribió:

Firestorm, not Fireball

Extremely tired, sorry, I meant Firestorm. Doesn't seem to apply the curse.

Works fine here. Make sure the Fireball is not too high level for CWDT. CoH and TC can be as high level as you want.
How much better is the Skill Duration cluster than the Increased Radius cluster in Templar area? I was wondering if it might be worth saving the four points from the Skill Duration cluster and putting three into the Radius one, saving a point overall.

Or is the damage increase from Skill Duration worth that extra point and loss of that Radius cluster?
Nevermind, Temporal Chains just had to be above the level threshold of CWDT to not get hit with 2 trigger gems and therefore not work. :) Thanks.
"
dbush2765 escribió:
How much better is the Skill Duration cluster than the Increased Radius cluster in Templar area? I was wondering if it might be worth saving the four points from the Skill Duration cluster and putting three into the Radius one, saving a point overall.

Or is the damage increase from Skill Duration worth that extra point and loss of that Radius cluster?

Without the Exceptional Performance cluster, WI lasts 3.6 sec. With it, 5.22 sec. I'd say it's definitely worth it.

BTW, the AoE radius clusters got nerfed hard in the latest 'tree revamp'. PoEbuilder is still not updated to reflect the change. Check it out in game.

Before: Witch was 4+4+4+12 = 24%, Templar was 4+4+12 = 20%.
After: Witch is 5+5+0+5 = 15%, Templar is 5+5+5 = 15%.
So the total nerf is from 44% to 30%. They increased the AoE damage, but that's not exactly the same. We can get better damage elsewhere.

I think taking those clusters for 7 points (+30% radius, +50% damage) is still good. This effectively negates the 25% less radius from Conc Effect. So then you can run CE permanently, for the humongous *1.6 (60% MORE) damage modifier. That's gotta be worth dropping something else. But need to think what and where. Not the duration though. The duration is the same as another multiplicative modifier (45% MORE) for any target that lives longer than 5 sec.
Just want to say thanks for putting this build together. I followed it more or less in the talisman league. I just cleared Atziri for the first time.

I'll post my gear in case anyone is curious.

Spoiler

And the tree I have currently
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecEBw18DkgQWBEtEVARlhXXGmwc3B0UHU8fAilPKjgsnCy_LR8tqDW5NsU26D8nRUdGaUZxSshMs1BCUXRWY1ivWW1d8l8qX2pfmF-wZlRtGW6qbztvnngNe8N_xoKbguSDCYP3hMWFe4auh2WKr4w2jHaO6Y8aj0aP-pARkyeVIJu1na6ePJ_LoS-iLqKjppmnCKcrpzCpbq-Nr5uxkLQMtQS18rfWvoC-ir68wBrAZsHFwfPDOspKytPPMtDQ1abYJNtZ5CLquuvk6-7sGOw4?accountName=enwot&characterName=DeepWhispers
IGN: BusinessCasual
hi there i am playing your build on talisman what do you think is better astramentis or this talisman

nice build thanks alot
Update at lvl 94 in Talisman:
Spoiler

Stats : 12460 ES
DPS (Unbuffed) Faster casting:3528 / Conc. Effect:5681

I just tried Core Map,died twice at Shavronne's reflect aura, even casting 1 storm and stopping is enough to kill myself in 2sec, and then left Malachai at 35% (all hearts dead).
Maybe bringing something to trigger Malachai's traps could do it ,idk :P (never tried this map before).

Build is very VERY strong i think it can do every single boss in the game without much struggle (except Malachai, which is doable but hard).

If anyone is looking for a nice and cheap to get going build for the challenges , THIS is the one !

Big THANK YOU to the guide author for this AWESOME build :)!
I already have a 6L high ES chest, part of the reason I decided to play a CI build. Any tips as to what you'd change around in this build to take advantage of it?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional