[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

IMO build is perfect as it is, no need to change anything, only thing i changed was the frostwall because im afraid of Antalie Napora :P, but u don't see her that often.
Editado por útlima vez por tkbowned en 4 ene. 2016 17:35:02
"
tkbowned escribió:
I just tried Core Map,died twice at Shavronne's reflect aura, even casting 1 storm and stopping is enough to kill myself in 2sec

Even with Purity and potions?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
tkbowned escribió:
I just tried Core Map,died twice at Shavronne's reflect aura, even casting 1 storm and stopping is enough to kill myself in 2sec

Even with Purity and potions?

No purity, i think i really YOLO'd the map xD, and run out of flask quickly since there is nothing to recharge in that fight :S.

Btw map had Enfeeble+Chilled ground really annoying, and 100% extra dmg as fire, also i forgot to swap to conc. effect for Malachai, lots of stupid things i can change for next time : )!
Hi,

I found the new Skyforth Boots! Is the boots good for this build? If yes, how should I change the passive tree to make use of the boots?

Thanks,
"
TheHeadsmasher escribió:
Hi,

I found the new Skyforth Boots! Is the boots good for this build? If yes, how should I change the passive tree to make use of the boots?

Thanks,

Don't take US. If you want to use the boots, take HoA and the two accompanying nodes around it, for the 36% stun mitigation. Along with the boots, you should be pretty unstunnable.

Grats on the find!
Deliver pain exquisite
"
tkbowned escribió:
IMO build is perfect as it is, no need to change anything, only thing i changed was the frostwall because im afraid of Antalie Napora :P, but u don't see her that often.

That really doesn't answer my question, unfortunately. I can't include Flame Dash in the 6L with CWDT, as I'd end up dashing into whatever is hitting me. I would need to find some things to move around. I'd obviously like to make use of the 6L instead of simply finding a way to make things work OK with it.
Editado por útlima vez por wraeyth en 5 ene. 2016 10:04:18
"
"
TheHeadsmasher escribió:
Hi,

Thanks,

Don't take US. If you want to use the boots, take HoA and the two accompanying nodes around it, for the 36% stun mitigation. Along with the boots, you should be pretty unstunnable.

Grats on the find!

The boot has "Stun Threshold is based on 500% of your Mana". I am assuming this is based on the amount of remaining mana right (after the Auras are turned on)? To better prevent stunt, do I keep the unreserved mana as high as possible?
I was using a full unique version of this prior to patch 2.0

Why aren't you using Shavs?

Gear

IGN: LessBow
"
TheHeadsmasher escribió:
"
"
TheHeadsmasher escribió:
Hi,

Thanks,

Grats on the find!

The boot has "Stun Threshold is based on 500% of your Mana". I am assuming this is based on the amount of remaining mana right (after the Auras are turned on)? To better prevent stunt, do I keep the unreserved mana as high as possible?

I don't have them so I can't test it, but I doubt it's reserved mana. Everyone runs auras. But even so, 500% of say 300 is way better than a stun threshold of 1, lol.
Deliver pain exquisite
Editado por útlima vez por ultratiem en 5 ene. 2016 13:28:30
It's max mana. How much you reserve is irrelevant.

Say you have 2,000 max mana and reserve 95% leaving only 100 mana your stun threshold is counted as if you have 10,000 life.
Casually casual.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional