[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

anyone tried the build in 2.1 ? would love to see a revival of it as it was the most enjoyable spec out for a long time
"
neuerkunde escribió:
anyone tried the build in 2.1 ? would love to see a revival of it as it was the most enjoyable spec out for a long time

Check the previous page, mate.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
i am at 269k dps with flasks and 195k with charges but i dont have the right colours

http://i64.tinypic.com/241wf0p.png

used this, gear, had to use my mf headpiece because my mirrored acc/intelligence has the colours for herald of ice, and st must use thunder

with phys to light simply the physical dmg isn't enough to leech, phys to light should be dropped for faster attacks
overall the projectile speed is enough with 30%proj speed from tree and my current 16% from jewels

crit damage gem is the worst support gem of the game, faster attacks gives 80% more damage than crit dmg, the best colours are 4green 2red with spectral throw, phys proj dmg, gmp, faster attacks, added fire, weapon ele dmg

with that gem setup, with accuracy helm and without phys to light i would probably have 160k-170k dps with charges and 230k with flasks, 39%block with tempest shield and 9600es

i can't test it more than this

ps. i tried it dual curse, so 269k dps it's like 550k effective dps on cursed monsters
Editado por útlima vez por InAshesTheyShallReap en 19 dic. 2015 14:59:33
"
i am at 269k dps with flasks and 195k with charges but i dont have the right colours

http://i64.tinypic.com/241wf0p.png

used this, gear, had to use my mf headpiece because my mirrored acc/intelligence has the colours for herald of ice, and st must use thunder

with phys to light simply the physical dmg isn't enough to leech, phys to light should be dropped for faster attacks
overall the projectile speed is enough with 30%proj speed from tree and my current 16% from jewels

crit damage gem is the worst support gem of the game, faster attacks gives 80% more damage than crit dmg, the best colours are 4green 2red with spectral throw, phys proj dmg, gmp, faster attacks, added fire, weapon ele dmg

with that gem setup, with accuracy helm and without phys to light i would probably have 160k-170k dps with charges and 230k with flasks, 39%block with tempest shield and 9600es

i can't test it more than this

ps. i tried it dual curse, so 269k dps it's like 550k effective dps on cursed monsters

Very nice, regardless of mirror gear. What tree did you use?
Ugh effort
Is it even possible to do this sort of build without mirrored gear? I mean sure you would lose massive amounts of damage but other than that you could probably get around 6-7k es with decent gear and maybe 50-60k dps? not sure just spit balling really. Let me know your thoughts would really appreciate it!
Sweaty_ballz - Lv 1 solo - Leveling is too easy - Twilight strand for life :)
Editado por útlima vez por schebab7 en 5 ene. 2016 22:55:40
bump
Spectral Throw now deals 20% more damage at all levels.

we are back boys
"
Spectral Throw now deals 20% more damage at all levels.

bump

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional