[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"

only 30-35k dps, is st that crap now? my favourite skill..

yup
Just an FYI for anyone who feels like their GG spec throw gear has no purpose as of yet: this build by Rupenus virtually saved my LL spec throw character from becoming trash.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1322947/page/1

It optimizes pretty much the same gear Fyndel was using as well as a lot of the same tree nodes; however, the fact that it uses reave means that the gameplay mechanics change. I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I'm "facetanking" enemies. Damage is pretty ridiculous though. My dps output is beyond anything my LL spec throw character had with loath bane getting as far as 260k.

I'm not trying to put this thread in the gutter; just giving you guys another option if you were like me and felt that all that past work went to waste!
"
is anyone playing spectral throw low life or CI?
i do 260-270k dps with reave

i wanted to see the dps tooltip with spectral throw with the same reave CI gear and tree and i get like 30-35k dps with spectral throw-phys proj dmg-gmp-crit dmg-pcoc-iiq gem

Well, you are using two shitty supports, pcoc and iiq. Still, with a loath bane, which i guess you're using, that's pretty low.

To answer your question, I am playing life based phys ST. It's based on dual-wielding platinum krises/Bino's and getting about max crit chance without power charges. I get about 42k gmp dps with frenzy charges with ST + ppad + gmp + WED + Crit Multi + Added Fire. It goes to about 50k if you use a legacy maligaro's and vaal pact, I just prefer acuity. Note, this dps is with a couple of binos, if you can get a couple of dragon hunger/horror skewer/entropy razor it will be a lot, lot higher. If you are interested you can look at my char Tsu_Doh_Nimh in my profile.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire escribió:
"
is anyone playing spectral throw low life or CI?
i do 260-270k dps with reave

i wanted to see the dps tooltip with spectral throw with the same reave CI gear and tree and i get like 30-35k dps with spectral throw-phys proj dmg-gmp-crit dmg-pcoc-iiq gem

Well, you are using two shitty supports, pcoc and iiq. Still, with a loath bane, which i guess you're using, that's pretty low.

To answer your question, I am playing life based phys ST. It's based on dual-wielding platinum krises/Bino's and getting about max crit chance without power charges. I get about 42k gmp dps with frenzy charges with ST + ppad + gmp + WED + Crit Multi + Added Fire. It goes to about 50k if you use a legacy maligaro's and vaal pact, I just prefer acuity. Note, this dps is with a couple of binos, if you can get a couple of dragon hunger/horror skewer/entropy razor it will be a lot, lot higher. If you are interested you can look at my char Tsu_Doh_Nimh in my profile.

yes but to kill at least lvl 78-79map bosses you must have at least 80-90k gmp dps and with a shield, not dual wielding, at least 9k+es else so many bosses will oneshot you
Editado por útlima vez por InAshesTheyShallReap en 1 ago. 2015 14:53:13
i do 60k dps with these, 40k without added fire

and 335k dps with these, 270k or so without added fire

yes i have a few area damage mods on my jewels but still i was doing 37k dps with iiq gem AND faster projectiles before the patch on low life blood magic, now it would be 30-35k DPS spectral throw with IIQ gem and faster projectiles with my current gear.
ops forgot i was using maligaro before the patch, would be 35-40k dps with fast proj and iiq gem.

i dont think any spectral throw build gained more than 5% or so dps compared to 1.3, while everything else gained from 30 to 50% dps

we all know spectral throw without faster projectiles is really bad
Editado por útlima vez por InAshesTheyShallReap en 1 ago. 2015 15:07:34
Well, I did gain quite a bit of dps in 2.0. I went from 30k to 50k gmp, after which I modded my build to have a bit more survivability. Still, at the top end of gear, I admit that ST is pretty crap.

Even I can get a lot more dps with reave, I just like the playstyle with ST. As for single target, I use a 4l dual strike, which does about 150k dps, all I need.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
yea I went up from like 70ishk to 80ishk deeps while all mobs got +100% hp. meh.

have u guys tried uber yet? its a disaster.
Editado por útlima vez por lycean91 en 9 ago. 2015 7:27:27
I want this build back so bad... :( It served me well. Farewell awsome times when poe was fun and kept me addicted.
edit, wrong thread
Editado por útlima vez por Sploodge en 17 oct. 2015 16:45:44
any way to revive this build in 2.1??

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAt9byl9tZm10tqKiasZC-gFpSe8ODCUrIRnFvnm6qtAzhiMpKnKS18uq6HapfsIcTeA0NfJu1dwfAGsM6hMWpbm87GYokiyLqWK_7CQ-rLVU26PbaFr9tbBaqhmAB5xqP53S1SD3RYVI6Uqcw2xrrYwV9704yfg48n8sQexEvhtHfv746KwonC9tPXfKDtuDDDkgqCyW8EZZwUn_GkBuJ06KjwcVwVow2wfPsGJoTXIqVII_6cLvb1C0f0NDZEx1PTLNHBl9qL281uSBu0B_y4dh2EVCnK1Aw7-tjQ7k-216sZizhfeM=

could worth a try?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional