[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
BloatedMaggot escribió:
"
Halfing escribió:
Is this the death of this build with life leech and blood rage nerfs? Struggling so much after patch.

I took Zealot's Oath (4 points or so) and I run level 20 Vitality with 2 strength nodes. I had to drop HoT but with level 4 enlightens should be able to reserve everything before, plus vitality.
It makes it bearable for now untill there is another way around it. If you're still having trouble with the degen, you could take the Shaper node (1% life regen/40 mana regen)

Well,

IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
BloatedMaggot escribió:
"
Halfing escribió:
Is this the death of this build with life leech and blood rage nerfs? Struggling so much after patch.

I took Zealot's Oath (4 points or so) and I run level 20 Vitality with 2 strength nodes. I had to drop HoT but with level 4 enlightens should be able to reserve everything before, plus vitality.
It makes it bearable for now untill there is another way around it. If you're still having trouble with the degen, you could take the Shaper node (1% life regen/40 mana regen)

Well,

I fear that would completely destroy my resistances/dps, also doesn't come cheap. Probably better in the long run though, it's a great idea. Perhaps with resistance jewels/new resistance mods on shields and belts, it could be done.
Yeah will need to do some testing, as you say you are dropping 6 points and a herald vs dropping a ring slot but then I've seen stz drop Blood Rage altogether so we'll see :d
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
IMO the new blood rage isn't worth running or adapting to. Low ass leech, shit attack speed, 25% chance to get a frenzy charge and ridiculous degen. Just get attack speed on jewels and run haste.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Frenzy charges got a buff though. In a party it's going to be pretty bad unless you have the top dps; you're never going to get frenzy charges. Playing solo it should be fine.
I'm not ready to give up blood rage yet; it's hardly minmaxing dropping a herald for vitality and spending points on zealots/regen, but I did say with level 4 enlightens the chances are you can still run the same auras + vitality.
There's not really any other way to get frenzy charges besides poachers mark - no one has the time or space for that though. Also, still have to solve the leech problem.
"
BloatedMaggot escribió:
Frenzy charges got a buff though. In a party it's going to be pretty bad unless you have the top dps; you're never going to get frenzy charges. Playing solo it should be fine.
I'm not ready to give up blood rage yet; it's hardly minmaxing dropping a herald for vitality and spending points on zealots/regen, but I did say with level 4 enlightens the chances are you can still run the same auras + vitality.
There's not really any other way to get frenzy charges besides poachers mark - no one has the time or space for that though. Also, still have to solve the leech problem.

Someone mentioned using the blood dance boots. Gives pretty much the same chance to get a frenzy charge as blood rage, if you want frenzy charges this much. This build only ever had 3 though. Maybe have cwdt setup with IC and poachers mark.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln escribió:

Someone mentioned using the blood dance boots. Gives pretty much the same chance to get a frenzy charge as blood rage, if you want frenzy charges this much. This build only ever had 3 though. Maybe have cwdt setup with IC and poachers mark.

Maybe; but you'd be losing equal amount of points to get down to unwavering stance so you don't get stunned. I doubt I'd play this build at all if I had no stun immunity. You'd definitely gain damage through all the other benefits blood dance gives, though. And not be running like a snail with lioneyes. With zealots/3 charges and blood dance you'd also regen 3% ES. With 4-5 charges you'd not have to deal with blood rage degen anymore. How about both?
Has anyone given any thought to running this with Blood magic again?
Editado por útlima vez por gGrimace en 16 jul. 2015 17:42:38
even worse than mana based
"
lycean91 escribió:
even worse than mana based

Why do you think that? If I had to make this build work again, it would definitely be a blood magic version. More auras, empowered, more leech nodes, can do half regen/no regen/blood magic map mods (since maps are harder to sustain now, gotta roll them hard mods).

twitch.tv/steezbattalion

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional