[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

rolling witch LL ST
Can you post your spec?
If someone borrows me a loath bane for a day or 2 or something similar i will update the guide hit me up ingame if so! will test any class bm/mana got rest of the gear
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 21 mar. 2016 0:13:55
Updated the guide hope u enjoy :) the clear speed is insane and its nearly if not as much dps as in prenerf crown thanks to the ascendancy classes the only thing that hurts is that is harder hitting and less immortal before we had alot more attackspeed and faster whirlblades
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Nesque1337 en 9 ene. 2022 0:13:56
"
Updated the guide hope u enjoy :) the clear speed is insane and its nearly if not as much dps as in prenerf crown thanks to the ascendancy classes the only thing that hurts is that is harder hitting and less immortal before we had alot more attackspeed and faster whirlblades

Thanks for the update!

I don't get only a thing: the setup on boots for the mana version (enlighten-blashpehmy-cwdt-ice golem). Why is blasphemy (and then enlighten) there?
Will give it a try.
Editado por útlima vez por tobikk en 21 mar. 2016 15:09:07
godlike guide ty bro
How do you leech with the BM build? I know I have some physical leech from helm, but I do too little phys damage to leech when Vinktar is down; does it rely on the flask?
"
djnat escribió:
"

Thanks for the update!

I don't get only a thing: the setup on boots for the mana version (enlighten-blashpehmy-cwdt-ice golem). Why is blasphemy (and then enlighten) there?
my bad should be englithen blasphemy assmark and ice golem
Every Class 100

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional