BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Build looks great and incredibly powerful, and I finally managed to collect an Aux, CoE, and Shavs on Ambush so I should be starting soon! Got a 4 off color shavs atm, debating whether or not I should go for 5. Pretty tapped out after buying those 3.

Just curious though, are there any builds that are similar to this that use Wands with power siphon, and how would they compare to Spectral Throw? Are there pros/cons to each, or is ST+dagger just better?
Editado por útlima vez por Polycystic en 30 mar. 2014 7:02:11
Elemental damage spectral throw bases on es with around 8 auras is soo broken over powerd* :D
"
Polycystic escribió:
Build looks great and incredibly powerful, and I finally managed to collect an Aux, CoE, and Shavs on Ambush so I should be starting soon! Got a 4 off color shavs atm, debating whether or not I should go for 5. Pretty tapped out after buying those 3.

Just curious though, are there any builds that are similar to this that use Wands with power siphon, and how would they compare to Spectral Throw? Are there pros/cons to each, or is ST+dagger just better?

Stick with 2G 2R 2B. And you can easily make a wander from this build, basically just remove the dagger only passives and put them into wand nodes. The downside with a wander is you won't be moving around as fast due to no whirling blades, and you won't be leeching ES after shooting because of the way power siphon works vs spectral throw with returning projectiles. Mana cost is muuuch higher as well for wander, for a single target attack you might want to try barrage instead of frenzy as well.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Damn is the http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doryani's_Invitation better then standard weapon ele belt?
Your exalts would be better spent on an auxium.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
Polycystic escribió:

Stick with 2G 2R 2B. And you can easily make a wander from this build, basically just remove the dagger only passives and put them into wand nodes. The downside with a wander is you won't be moving around as fast due to no whirling blades, and you won't be leeching ES after shooting because of the way power siphon works vs spectral throw with returning projectiles. Mana cost is muuuch higher as well for wander, for a single target attack you might want to try barrage instead of frenzy as well.

Do you know how the damage compares? I mean really, if the damage isn't superior, then wands just seem plain inferior.

Also, my shavs is 3g 1r 2b - that works as a temporary solution with PCoC, right? Which I almost prefer over DPS; always used to run it over more DPS on my 6L LA build just for the convenience of not having to worry about charges.
"
Polycystic escribió:
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
Polycystic escribió:

Do you know how the damage compares? I mean really, if the damage isn't superior, then wands just seem plain inferior.

Also, my shavs is 3g 1r 2b - that works as a temporary solution with PCoC, right? Which I almost prefer over DPS; always used to run it over more DPS on my 6L LA build just for the convenience of not having to worry about charges.

The original version flubby was using in domination was 3G 2R 1B, where he would run pcoc on flicker to generate charges. This league they seem to be using 2G 2B 2R, which in my opinion is safer and provides more stable gameplay.

I really think the optimal set up is ST - LMP - WED - LL - PCOC - crit dmg. It's much easier to get 4 off colours than 5 too.

As for wander vs spec throw... it's a different playstyle since you have chain, thus much smaller hits. You can run RRGGBB as a wander too : PS - crit dmg - LMP - chain - WED - LL.

Personnaly I just love whirling blades too much to go back to wander

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
I`ve read many people saying Whirling Blades is bad? Isnt Lightning Warp better?
hi i was looking at the builds posted by Flubby and Iski a few pages back and on flubby's build he isn't running Vaal Pact? is that accurate? doesn't seem so.
Editado por útlima vez por PoeAddiction en 31 mar. 2014 2:26:30
damns the daggers!

using rift bane,
wondering if i should continue to build any of them, beat needle lookings promising

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional