BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Malum95 escribió:
"
maddoxeu escribió:
Hello guys id like to ask the guys that are more experienced with this build what should i look for to boost my dps cause atm this is my gear and i get like 3,3k with 6 power charges and it seems pretty low sometimes i can barely kill mosters that are elemental resist.

use weapon ele over pcoc

That and your crit chance from tree and weapon is low.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hmm i have weapon ele gem linked in my armour , and my crit chance goes for 45% with 6 power charges
Base Crit from weapon isn't there. Also remember without Inc Crit Damage gem, your crits won't even do that much more. You really need a 5L+
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 27 mar. 2014 11:59:06
"
Chundadragon escribió:
Base Crit from weapon isn't there. Also remember without Inc Crit Damage gem, your crits won't even do that much more.

Right , old dagger that i used had the 40% base crit chance so i should use that instead?
I don't know what your old dagger looks like, always try it and see but I mean your weapon has no crit chance roll which is what I was referring to.
Old dagger looks solid. What is your ES at? I have found before I got Prism Guardian, running grace instead of capping resists helped out alot surviving so my dmg would not hurt me as much. Also I would run an actual neck instead of Eye until you can get your 5L. Not having a 5L hurts this build alot
Hey guys, would like to get some suggestion for increasing my dps. Here's my gear:

This is my tree at lvl 70:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADkgPxBB7ES8RlhmKGdcajxzcKwospi0fLYMtqC9vNAo3ZjvhPI5GcUcGTLNQMFYtVvVfamNDbRlvnnBScFZwu3DVe9d943_GgwmIQohrj_qQG5DWkyeXBpfQmZqaE5u1naOio6crpzSsf7GQtAy0xbb3t9a5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EospK2RPbGttZ217bbtvU4vfjhOq662PsGPLh9Uv22vsJ_Ks=

Right now I'm at ~11.5k dps with charges. How do I reach 40~50k dps? I know that I need 20% gems, but other than that what am I doing wrong in terms of gears? I don't think 6l shavs is going to make much difference in terms of dps right?

Oh also I'm using Wrath, Anger, Grace, Clarity & Discipline. Not using Haste cause I really need the added evasion from Grace.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Editado por útlima vez por rayfox en 27 mar. 2014 20:25:41
You're level 70. Missing the huge witch spell dmg nodes and the crit multi which just started to take.
Aura's at 20 will raise your dps by a lot. 20% Gem's as well, especially crit damage.

Just play on. The gear looks very solid. You should look at ~35-40k with 10 more skill points and max level/qual gems.
A Shavs won't be a dps boost, it's only 10% spelldmg.

I'm curious tho, how much ES do you have with Lorica and Prism Guardian?
IGN: Iski
Thanks for the pointers! Right now I'm only at about 2.5k ES, which is enough cause I only run up to lvl 70 maps at the moment. I'll drop Maligaro's and Solaris for more ES later on.
Also move discipline to Prism Guardian if you need some more ES :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional