BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

so 82-360 physical dmg + blood rage, Life leech gem + Vaal pact, you have no issues with ele reflect at all iski?

i finally got my 6l so my dps is 43k self buffed using pcoc so ele reflect is an issue without vaal pact now. My physical dmg is only 39-157 so i won't get as much from the physical leech from blood rage + gear. Im wondering if i have enough leech to go VP before i respec, taking out Sovereignty for Vaal pact.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0OSA_EEHsQfxEvEZYXLxmKGdcajxzcHRQdqiSwKPorCiycLKYtHy2DL280CjdmO3w74TyORKtGcUcGTLNQMFWuVdZW9VfJW_Rcil76X2pjQ2TnbRlvnnBScFZwu3DVe9d943_GgKSCEIMJhtGIQohri3qOvo9Gj6aP-pAbkNaSwZMnlwaX0JmamhObtZ2joqOnCKcrpzS0DLTFtve4k7jKuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsSixp7KStkT2xrbXttu29TfsOGI4vfjhOq662Pr7vLh9Uv22vrS-wn8qw==
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
Editado por útlima vez por BlackSacrament en 28 mar. 2014 14:08:22
Are you talking about my Ambush or Standard char? I didn't test the standard one much against reflect, mostly did Atziri with it.

On Ambush I took Vaal Pact and have zero issues with reflect at 40k-58k (58 with Aura support aka Flubby).

You can probably handle reflect without Vaal Pact if you run grace and get Ondar's Guile.

Leppas does that with his variant of the build atm. Looks pretty save at around 60k dps as well, might change with even higher damage or bad map mods/curses. I'll keep an eye on that tho, cause it's really interesting not to take Vaal Pact at that dps level.
He has the templar nodes and Ondar's, so maybe try that if you can reach down so far.

You should have enough damage to take vaal pact tho, without getting issues with single target leech.
[e] Look at that, it's a witch. Nice!
IGN: Iski
Editado por útlima vez por Balguez en 28 mar. 2014 15:25:28
Yeah i was referring to your ambush character, thanks for the reply. Ill experiment when i get enough regrets. Takes 6 points to get Ondar's guile vs 10pts for vaal pact
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
Editado por útlima vez por BlackSacrament en 28 mar. 2014 15:56:30
Atm i got this dagger by crafting it and damn helps a lot , 350% crit multiplier and 67% crit chance
4,1k dps.
Editado por útlima vez por maddoxeu en 28 mar. 2014 18:09:20
So, I already read a lot about Mathil's build, and now I see this one too.
What are the pros and cons of this one compared to his?
I see this is a lot more expensive and has much more dps. What else?

Thks.
That's pretty much it - apart from the obvious stuff of this is a ES build so you will be vulnerable to freeze/shock etc without Aux and need flasks.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Thks for the answer.
What about survavibility? Clear speed? Greater potential? Which build has more map mods that cant be run?

Sorry if its too many questions.
Survivability-wise, depends... neither spec will let you face tank everything, I'd say this spec allows you to kill everything before it becomes a problem...

Clear speed and potential wise, this has more potential but you won't see it without the gear.

Both specs can run practically everything but Blood Magic.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Finally quit the build after having an amazing experience with it, best build I've played.

If anyone's looking for a perfect ambusher on standard this is now for sale:
(PM me)

Thanks again flubby.
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Editado por útlima vez por GnGEmpire en 29 mar. 2014 17:11:08
Hey there, was playing mathils build, and wanted to try this one -
one thing for sure is that this build clears alot faster, whereas that one is cheaper and more reliable and tanky- 6L coil/high hp( or easier to get hp in my case)

but i definitely like this more for those of you that cannot decide!

but i do wish to know how i can improve on dps!

I really like the idea of low life and IIR- i've never played a MFer on POE, and this one seems to do very good damage and still manage 177 IIR atm- close to 240ish if i can get an andy ring.

GEAR
Spoiler

STATS:
LEVEL:81
DPS: with 6 power charges, 3 frenzy charges = 13.5k DPS(auras arent maxed) so hoping 20k after i get more passives and level 20 gems.
ES: 2.8k(LOL) with that gear, i have another pair of ES gloves that has like 150 es which boosts my ES to like 3.3k(STILL LOL)
been doing maps up to level 74 and its not that bad at all, i get to spam flasks and stuffs.
hard modes for me are:
chaos dmg - due to me low ES,
no regen
reflects combined with -max
blood magic(obviously)

BUILD
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFVAXLxmKGdcajxzcHRQdqiSwKPorCi0fLYMtqC9vO-E8jkZxRwZMs1AwVdZWLVb1V8lfamNDZOdtGW-ecFJwVnC7cNV7133jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrj0aP-pAbkyeXBpfQmZqaE5u1oqOnCKcrpzSsf7GQtAy0xbb3t9a4k7k-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT2xrbWdte227b1OGI4vfjhOq662Pr7uwY8uH1S_ba-tL7CQ==
Editado por útlima vez por bobbyvalentino en 30 mar. 2014 6:30:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional