BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm kind of confused on how Flubby is linking a req. lvl 60 blood rage gem to CWDT on gem req. 49 or lower....and still getting it to cast? Is it some sort of snapshotting technique that I'm missing? I feel really stupid for asking this, but I'm just really confused, lol.
"
Nu66ie escribió:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm kind of confused on how Flubby is linking a req. lvl 60 blood rage gem to CWDT on gem req. 49 or lower....and still getting it to cast? Is it some sort of snapshotting technique that I'm missing? I feel really stupid for asking this, but I'm just really confused, lol.

It's self cast.. don't use Blood Rage on CwDT because then you limit the level of Blood Rage and reduce IAS. You won't need to refresh Blood Rage as it does so automatically so it's np.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Nu66ie escribió:

It's self cast.. don't use Blood Rage on CwDT because then you limit the level of Blood Rage and reduce IAS. You won't need to refresh Blood Rage as it does so automatically so it's np.

Yes, I know. Personally I don't have blood rage linked to cwdt because of what you stated above. I was just curious how flubby was able to cast his if it was linked to cwdt in his most recent build/gear links.
If a gem is linked to Cwdt but isn't supported by it (because of a lvl req too high for Cwdt) you can still cast it.
"
Haboryme escribió:
If a gem is linked to Cwdt but isn't supported by it (because of a lvl req too high for Cwdt) you can still cast it.

Ahhhhh, did not know that. Thanks for clarifying! :)
ye what others said. the gloves are corrupted so unlinking not possible and the 8 aura setup is a HUGE stretch on gems. i jsut have it ther eoverleeveled and self cast.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
just a small pointer.. im currently not culling anymore ( becuase iski and pocket do hits > 50% hp of rare mobs it ha sbecome pointless to cull .. and for boss offhand switch works good enough) therefore my close to imbalanced culling dagger is for sale. the base itself would go for 4ex atm culling on it costs around 15 tries (and is gonna detsroy several rly nice daggers) that would mean 60 ex to recraft which tbh in current market for a semi niche items would be to much.

its up for 30 in case smb is rich and doesnt care for cash ( i will not bulge on those 30 though sicne its close to impossible to get same crit and aps with culling vaaled):

in case smb wonders:

is what i use instead (and yes i do have an et of it wihout spell and light, and yes its flaring jsut dont want to divine the ias crit away atm :D)
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Editado por útlima vez por Flubby en 3 abr. 2014 16:49:14

just exalted 23 spell damage on this ammy ne thoughts?
ign: BillyMazeHere
"
Goochi escribió:

just exalted 23 spell damage on this ammy ne thoughts?

Orgasm?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi flubby & iski

ty for this wonderful build. :) i have a question.

i'm ready all gear for this buld except dagger. but ready mirror orb. (standard user)

i think loath bane ambusher(pDPS 555, APS 2.03, Crti 9.21) is best dagger for this build.

but Im wondering... this buid maybe more prefer for ele dmg dagger.

pDPS dagger vs eDPS dagger.. whitch one better?

i hope you win back first place at ambush league.

good luck.
IGN : Maraic_S

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional