BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

I yolo'ed my Haste and turned in to Vaal Haste ... fuck !

"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

Adding my post from the other thread here -

If anybody experienced with snapshotting has a better way to do this setup, pls let me know and I will adapt it. Just trying to min/max as much as possible.

To clarify what I'm doing atm -

I'm snapshotting lvl26 Anger and Wrath onto my hp. (lvl21 aura gems, lvl4 Empower in a +1 all gems boot) - so x2 60% auras on my HP.

Then I pull Empower out of the boot and put lvl21 Purity of Fire into that red slot. (so lvl22 purity.) Snapshot lvl22 PoF and lvl21 Purity of Elements onto hp. (so now x2 60% and x2 40% on hp)

Switch helm to CoE, Empower goes into shield to cast Discipline (lvl23 with the Empower, still need a lvl21 Disc gem) on mana, then Haste (lvl21) and Hatred (still lvl20) also on mana. (so x3 60% on mana)

I dropped Clarity as an aura when I got Acuity - not necessary. I am carrying a mana flask however because if you overspam and hit nothing you will be oom with low regen. As long as you hit something you will be full on mana always. (instantly)

I am using Righteous Fire now. Even without Ruby Flask up I can easily sustain it through leech (acuity OP) and with Ruby up (which is Surgeon ofc so always up) it barely even hurts. (Ruby takes me to 92% fire res)

In between packs I just Douse off the RF with a flask and flick it on again when I'm about to hit stuff again. If we're moving fast, can just be left on.

So to any experienced snapshotters out there - is there a better way to be doing this? (Is it worth trying to Empower the Purity of Fire to go to 94% fire res? I dunno.)

The mana reserve with Discipline empowered is 178 which is a little bit low but it's still working fine. (with mana pot to reset pool if I go oom because run out of enemies)

Responding sinc ei don't like the impression your spreading here atm:
the only two reasons to snapshot with this build are uber atziri and even ther eonly because the fucking sets cost so much that its not worth loosing it instea dof spending 30 sec to snapshot. The second reason would be when you are poor and to unskilled to play on low es and need to snapshot for more es (can'T jsut play with prism guardian). you waste so much time snapshotting which you instead could use gaining ep or farm for loots with a bit less dps easy. you know the kind of stuff that's actually playing the game.

leppas is somewhere at 240k with eagle thirst without those snapshot amounts btw without righteous fire. Also uber atziri melts in under 2 min bos two in 15sec usually at my 75k allready so i don't rly see a point of going much higher then 100k. you'd be off a lot better buffing your defenses once u reach those levels.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
Flubby escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

If anybody experienced with snapshotting has a better way to do this setup, pls let me know and I will adapt it. Just trying to min/max as much as possible.

I'm snapshotting lvl26 Anger and Wrath onto my hp. (lvl21 aura gems, lvl4 Empower in a +1 all gems boot) - so x2 60% auras on my HP.

Then I pull Empower out of the boot and put lvl21 Purity of Fire into that red slot. (so lvl22 purity.) Snapshot lvl22 PoF and lvl21 Purity of Elements onto hp. (so now x2 60% and x2 40% on hp)

Switch helm to CoE, Empower goes into shield to cast Discipline (lvl23 with the Empower, still need a lvl21 Disc gem) on mana, then Haste (lvl21) and Hatred (still lvl20) also on mana. (so x3 60% on mana)

I dropped Clarity as an aura when I got Acuity - not necessary. I am carrying a mana flask however because if you overspam and hit nothing you will be oom with low regen. As long as you hit something you will be full on mana always. (instantly)

I am using Righteous Fire now. Even without Ruby Flask up I can easily sustain it through leech (acuity OP) and with Ruby up (which is Surgeon ofc so always up) it barely even hurts. (Ruby takes me to 92% fire res)

In between packs I just Douse off the RF with a flask and flick it on again when I'm about to hit stuff again. If we're moving fast, can just be left on.

So to any experienced snapshotters out there - is there a better way to be doing this? (Is it worth trying to Empower the Purity of Fire to go to 94% fire res? I dunno.)

The mana reserve with Discipline empowered is 178 which is a little bit low but it's still working fine. (with mana pot to reset pool if I go oom because run out of enemies)

the only two reasons to snapshot with this build are uber atziri and even ther eonly because the fucking sets cost so much that its not worth loosing it instea dof spending 30 sec to snapshot. The second reason would be when you are poor and to unskilled to play on low es and need to snapshot for more es (can'T jsut play with prism guardian). you waste so much time snapshotting which you instead could use gaining ep or farm for loots with a bit less dps easy. you know the kind of stuff that's actually playing the game.

leppas is somewhere at 240k with eagle thirst without those snapshot amounts btw without righteous fire. Also uber atziri melts in under 2 min bos two in 15sec usually at my 75k allready so i don't rly see a point of going much higher then 100k. you'd be off a lot better buffing your defenses once u reach those levels.

I don't mean to offend, so I apologise for whatever impression it is you're getting.

Nobody needs to snap shot if they don't want to. Heck you can beat the damn game with 10k dps when it comes down to it.

Personally, I play to maximise my character as much as I possibly can. That means snapshotting right now. It also meant selling every piece of gear off my first two Ambush characters to pick up that level 4 Empower. That's just how I choose to play the game.

It's also not as big/long as you think imo - almost all of it is done beforehand, so when you get into map/instance you just put CoE on and cast 3 auras + Blood rage and off you go.

It's not like I'm doing a Fyndel uber max respec your tree out of aura nodes into dps/es nodes every single time I enter a map. (which while I admire his dedication to being uber min/maxed, is too expensive for me in AMbush to do all the time. I'd consider it for Uber but it's not necessary even there when it comes down to it.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
Flubby escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

I don't mean to offend, so I apologise for whatever impression it is you're getting.

Nobody needs to snap shot if they don't want to. Heck you can beat the damn game with 10k dps when it comes down to it.

Personally, I play to maximise my character as much as I possibly can. That means snapshotting right now. It also meant selling every piece of gear off my first two Ambush characters to pick up that level 4 Empower. That's just how I choose to play the game.

It's also not as big/long as you think imo - almost all of it is done beforehand, so when you get into map/instance you just put CoE on and cast 3 auras + Blood rage and off you go.

It's not like I'm doing a Fyndel uber max respec your tree out of aura nodes into dps/es nodes every single time I enter a map. (which while I admire his dedication to being uber min/maxed, is too expensive for me in AMbush to do all the time. I'd consider it for Uber but it's not necessary even there when it comes down to it.

no offense i know that doing those max dps shots is fun and all been doing it myself though i just saw u constatnly posting and posting (and helping with questions so thx). THough it defiently gives a wrong impression like if that amount of snapshotitng was anywhere near necessary and quite frankly it is not. The problem i have with it is that next league when they remove snapshot i'll be sitting there for hours and hours again explaining to ppl "no build still strong no need snapshotting". so just a small pointer that it aint necessary imho.

and btw my whole point regarding that maximize stuff and all is that if your goal is max ep per hour or even loot per hour snapshotting will hinder you severely. no idea if thats your goal or if you care for such things but usually the guy that snapshots when running with us when we ep, looses a third of each map ( swapping gears snapshotting then catching up). so i do not consider that approach optimized in any way measurable but tooltip dps. if on the other hand yoi carry other poeple and they are forced to wait, or generally slow or dont do any dps themselves sure it might be a good approach to use a slong as its available.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
I agree with flubby, snapshotting it's actually a chore and you lose time, plus sometimes you can mess up and you need to redo the whole snapshot in the middle of the party, that can happen too.

I personally stopped snapshotting when I read the post that Mark wrote about removing it soon, I actually thought it was something made in purpose and not a bug, but I was wrong.

So I think it's better to start optimizing the builds without snapshotting in mind !

"
chromafunk escribió:
I agree with flubby, snapshotting it's actually a chore and you lose time, plus sometimes you can mess up and you need to redo the whole snapshot in the middle of the party, that can happen too.

I personally stopped snapshotting when I read the post that Mark wrote about removing it soon, I actually thought it was something made in purpose and not a bug, but I was wrong.

So I think it's better to start optimizing the builds without snapshotting in mind !

You guys are right to a certain extent.

But it literally takes me less than 5 seconds to set it up in instance. I'm just putting on CoE then casting Haste, Discipline and Hatred. Good to go.

While it's possible to mess yourself up, I personally changed my keybinds to make it much harder to screw it up un-intentionally. (separate the lootdisplay on/off button from weapon switch button ie) The only abilities I keep on my toolbar in map are move, ST, Blood Rage and Whirling Blades.

While yes we'll need to re-optimise once snapshotting is gone (running Prism Guardian again I imagine) that isn't until next league. (or so I was told anyways) That will be on new gear anyways - I don't really see a point "practicing" for next league in this one when we'll just have to figure out all the stuff that comes in next league anyways. (and will tailor our gear path towards how the build works next time)

In any case, to each their own when it comes down to it. Nobody has to snap shot to be powerful with this build. It manages that all on its own.

Even when I map 78s with Leppas and co I haven't had a problem getting it done at the start and keeping up. (and they move pretty quick) Very fast load time from SSD helps for sure - I'm often the first one loaded into whatever map we're doing.

Just my 2cents. :)

Grats on the Axe earlier btw Flubby. Glad you finally got the damn thing.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
after 2 et+ex later

got t1 light dmg at 1st et+ex

mana leech at last... idk if i should rip 4ex more to try get spell dmg or ES/ele? with my 85-250 Pdps..
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Editado por útlima vez por ex_vitek en 8 may. 2014 16:27:30
"
ex_vitek escribió:
after 2 et+ex later

got t1 light dmg at 1st et+ex

mana leech at last... idk if i should rip 4ex more to try reroll? with my 85-250 Pdps..

Mana leech might as well be wasted with your 85-250 tbh, you can reroll later, I mean if it hit Spell Damage/Flat Phys or Ele/ES that would be GG :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I mean after test, 3% gives me nice boost since I degen with attacks
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
"
ex_vitek escribió:
I mean after test, 3% gives me nice boost since I degen with attacks

Oh I thought u meant 85-250 pdps dagger haha, yeah probs is quite noticeable then :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional