BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Ceratoidei escribió:

somebody interested in yolo exalting in Ambush or is it worth an eternal?

Neither, not worth yolo exalting and not worth an eternal.

double yolo prolly worth it hitting another res high chance high spell crit as well. and if u hit the 100% you'll basically have one of the best spell shields avail in ambush. defiently never eternal semi fucked up shields though. especially if u can sel fuse i'D go for it.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
To those who are short on Es, I would stronlgy suggest the use of Vaal Discipline + augmented duration, that will save your ass on tough fights and when you run out of enemies to kill for the ES regen ocassionally.

Cheers
Editado por útlima vez por chromafunk en 6 may. 2014 18:03:51
"
chromafunk escribió:
To those who are short on Es, I would stronlgy suggest the use of Vaal Discipline + augmented duration, that will save your ass on tough fights and when you run out of enemies to kill for the ES regen ocassionally.

Cheers

What gem slots are you putting these things?

I have enough ES but I'd be curious to see your setup - all my gem slots are in use generally (except where I'm pulling stuff and intentionally running weaker to lvl up extra gems for Vaaling).
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
What gem slots are you putting these things?

I have enough ES but I'd be curious to see your setup - all my gem slots are in use generally (except where I'm pulling stuff and intentionally running weaker to lvl up extra gems for Vaaling).

This is the set up right now, 4,80 seconds duration. I think you can get it to 6 seconds with all maxed. You get crazy ES (because of the buff itself and the passives buffs) and forced recharge (dmg doesn't stop the recharge ). I find it really, really useful. Especially for people running without an OP shield. Having extra ES it's only useful for those situations when you receive a couple of good crits and you are about to die, so this comes handy if you don't have a lot of ES. It also acts as a cancellation for Corrupting Blood debuffs and obviously, bleeding.

I never tried it on a really difficult boss yet, I guess it's going to be useful if there is more people around killing minions so it can recharge. I don't think it would work on a solo situation, only if you can kill the boss really fast, using it once to save your ass or to get enough time to DPS the boss until you kill it.

But yeah, the infamous boss of the torture chamber now it's really easy with VD. When the lazer is hitting you, just wait until your ES goes below the danger zone and pop VD, the ES recharges and the lazer only cuddles you, while you are recharging you are already DPS'ing the boss and when he stops shoting you he is almost dead ( or dead, depending on your killing speed :)

I still need to get a good shield and make changes on the jewelry ... and keep yoloing that dagger to get an ele roll or some phys roll, would help with the mana leech. Any oppinions on the gear ?

Editado por útlima vez por chromafunk en 6 may. 2014 21:14:59

If I understand correctly, if I don't have Atziri's Acuity (I am level 85) but using only Maligaro's Virtuosity, I guess I have to go VP by taking back the skill points (on the big circle in the left which is going to Unravering Stance and Reduced Mana Reserved Nodes).

Am I right ?

Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
Finally updated a certain flask I needed to finish off. ;)

That said there's no way in hell I live through reflect like this atm. (Haven't tested it, but pretty sure)

Someone msged me that the SS was tiny - not sure why it's huge on my screen.

The ST DPS loadout is just under 300k damage.
Editado por útlima vez por JakeAlmighty en 7 may. 2014 4:56:35
"

If I understand correctly, if I don't have Atziri's Acuity (I am level 85) but using only Maligaro's Virtuosity, I guess I have to go VP by taking back the skill points (on the big circle in the left which is going to Unravering Stance and Reduced Mana Reserved Nodes).

Am I right ?

If you aren't wearing Acuities, you will need VP yes.

If you aren't wearing corrupted Lionpaws yet you'll need US anyways so it works out for a while until you can update both slots.
Why, why are you not taking Arcing Blows finally ?
"
chromafunk escribió:
Why, why are you not taking Arcing Blows finally ?

It's INCREASED damage, compared to other nodes, it's sadly inefficient.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Adding my post from the other thread here -

If anybody experienced with snapshotting has a better way to do this setup, pls let me know and I will adapt it. Just trying to min/max as much as possible.

To clarify what I'm doing atm -

I'm snapshotting lvl26 Anger and Wrath onto my hp. (lvl21 aura gems, lvl4 Empower in a +1 all gems boot) - so x2 60% auras on my HP.

Then I pull Empower out of the boot and put lvl21 Purity of Fire into that red slot. (so lvl22 purity.) Snapshot lvl22 PoF and lvl21 Purity of Elements onto hp. (so now x2 60% and x2 40% on hp)

Switch helm to CoE, Empower goes into shield to cast Discipline (lvl23 with the Empower, still need a lvl21 Disc gem) on mana, then Haste (lvl21) and Hatred (still lvl20) also on mana. (so x3 60% on mana)

I dropped Clarity as an aura when I got Acuity - not necessary. I am carrying a mana flask however because if you overspam and hit nothing you will be oom with low regen. As long as you hit something you will be full on mana always. (instantly)

I am using Righteous Fire now. Even without Ruby Flask up I can easily sustain it through leech (acuity OP) and with Ruby up (which is Surgeon ofc so always up) it barely even hurts. (Ruby takes me to 92% fire res)

In between packs I just Douse off the RF with a flask and flick it on again when I'm about to hit stuff again. If we're moving fast, can just be left on.

So to any experienced snapshotters out there - is there a better way to be doing this? (Is it worth trying to Empower the Purity of Fire to go to 94% fire res? I dunno.)

The mana reserve with Discipline empowered is 178 which is a little bit low but it's still working fine. (with mana pot to reset pool if I go oom because run out of enemies)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional