BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Rts420 escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
ewaste escribió:
How many auras do you guys run?

I run 8 or 9 right now (depends what I need). 5 on life, rest on mana.

@Fengstar: Low life builds are pretty dependant on a lot of very expensive gear. If you don't have a Shav you might be better off building towards a life based ST character.

I take it your using Prism Guardian then?

He snapshots with Mask/Robe
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 5 may. 2014 6:28:49
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
So I wonder how the dps works out when you factor in an extra damage gem over LL vs the higher dps of the ele weapon? I'm using Faster Proj atm because I LOVE it (gotten good feedback on it's mapping power), but you could drop the range/aps boost and get higher damage from something like Phys Proj Attack Dmg.

Definitely would help although considering Eagle Thirst is 164 pDPS and yours is 344 pDPS, I'm not sure it would tip the balance over. Crit Multi could factor in but needs a little bit of testing :)
"
Rts420 escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
ewaste escribió:
How many auras do you guys run?

I run 8 or 9 right now (depends what I need). 5 on life, rest on mana.

@Fengstar: Low life builds are pretty dependant on a lot of very expensive gear. If you don't have a Shav you might be better off building towards a life based ST character.

I take it your using Prism Guardian then?

Chundadragon is right - I snapshot my hp auras using the BM mask.

My gear is a few pages back but here you go anyways -

In my regular mapping group I am pulling about 120k-125k dps. (damage boosted somewhat by party) We sometimes run with a culler wearing an Alpha's who boosts up his auras in which case I spike up to just over 140k. Faster Proj makes you incredibly safe - massive range means + high dps means nothing even gets close. Also makes for great clear time :D

If I can ever get my gems set up the way I want them (need that +1 gems on boots, still rolling lionpaws, also need the rest of gems to get positive outcomes on their damn Vaals for once) pretty sure I can break 200k dps... dunno going to take some work. (I know Leppas is over 200k in party... he may have a lvl 4 empower? I dunno. He's lvl 100, so he's up 7 nodes on my 93 as well, that guy is OP, so is Flubby and team, kings of Uber slaying)

One thing I have not tried... is the lvl26 Wrath in a ring slot bit. Would that be worth ditching my non-WED Diamond Ring for? I think I'm going to get less picky with my stat reqs on Lionpaws and just roll every damn pair that's on xyz later. I don't see me replacing that amulet any time soon. (if you have a better one, pm me lol)

for reference my tree is:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ48EH8RlhRxFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaok4Sj6LKYtHy2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jkKjQ2NGcUcGTLNQMFXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKXypfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d9435Zf8aApIMJhX2IQo9Gj_qQG5DWkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTms-btZ2jncSfy6KjpwisqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7k-wBrBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdte227b1Nvn4Yjlz-oY6rrr5Ovu7Bjy4fba9zL46_rS-wn7Rfyr

Don't try that tree at home unless you have a pair of Acuities.

@chundadragon: Any idea what dps Flubby is getting using Eagle Thirst? (or @flubby if he happens to read this) I talked to ILoveFly earlier and he is still stuck on 3 t1 mods on his madman quest to replicate Loathe Bane. (but damn if I wouldn't give him all my exalts in fee to mirror it if he pulled it off haha) If Flubby dps has gone out of this world in his latest setup, I would consider selling my dagger and mirroring his. We'll see.

Anger x2 ding 20 today (yet again...), hopefully one of them will hit 21 on the Vaal. If they don't I'll buy the lvl21 Anger Onii is hanging onto for me and sell off my corrupted ones cheap to help recoup the cost.

Been reading through the whole thread, great discussion all! Talk to you all later. ciao
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

My gear...
I got 25k dps somehow.... wtf
How much would a 40% spell damage shield add?
I don't know what kind of rings I should look for... also trying to get a dagger with spell dmg crit ias phys dmg
Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
@JakeAlMighty: please stop buying Lioneye's Paws, price are rising =)
Nah seriously I'm more than 50 deep and still haven't seen the +1...
I have Wrath lvl26 and Anger lvl22 (in Prism Guardian) it's great!
Your victory knot is really bad so replacing it with voideye could be an option (might be tight on mana though).

@ewaste: 25k dps is no surprise
Your jewelry is bad, you probably picked it up for the +str but your really want +%WED or high flat ele and also if possible acc. Eye of chayula is great for mf because it gives stun immunity and a bit of mf but for pure dps you lose a slot where you can get %multi/%wed/acc.
Your dagger is also a bit low on the crit side, try to find something with the same attack speed (or higher obv, if you can) but with 8.5++cc.
Best way to find out how much 40spell would give you is to find some crappy shield with this amount of spell and try it ;)

"
ewaste escribió:

My gear...
I got 25k dps somehow.... wtf
How much would a 40% spell damage shield add?
I don't know what kind of rings I should look for... also trying to get a dagger with spell dmg crit ias phys dmg

Switching to Lioneye's Paws would and replacing ammy and rings for DPS would help - for reference these are my pieces (not the best but they do the trick)

40% spell dmg might be up to 5K damage in my experience.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 6 may. 2014 6:07:45
"
Flubby escribió:

all hail eagle thirst

I was waiting spelldmg shield for mirror from u ;'(
anyway, its crazy :3
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Editado por útlima vez por ex_vitek en 6 may. 2014 7:54:28
What would you pick up first, the % elemental damage nodes from templar ( catalyst) or the 3 points on crit multi at the shadow ?
"
chromafunk escribió:
What would you pick up first, the % elemental damage nodes from templar ( catalyst) or the 3 points on crit multi at the shadow ?

We don't take catalyst at all.
So, the crit multi nodes then ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional