BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
destrega85 escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
destrega85 escribió:

Hi all, I was wondering if you guys would consider this spec viable with something rolled like that? I realise that daggers are chosen because of large amount of critical advantage over claws/swords but I was wondering if you would consider it viable to currently go for a claw that rolled liked this.

Obviously the tree needed to be a bit reworked for me and I also started from Shadow for this build, also, I am NOT using COE until I can afford it

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDH0MjQ1JDkgQexB_EZYV_RmGGYoZ1xqPHNwdFB2qHhoo-io4Kk0qWysKLUctgy9vMgk8jj8nQFVGcUcGSshQQlYtV8lZ819qY0Nmnmcean5sRm6qb1dvnnC7cmx714MJiGuMNo9Gj_qSfZMnlwaYb5p4m7Wdo6IupwinNKlurEesf60etAy0OLTFtUi18riTvjrAGsEAwuzDOsSixp7KStIZ1gfW0dkT2xrb591I4YjjhOUZ5c_quuss6-7tdu-g8uH1S_ba-tL7Cfv1_Kv_kw==

I was considering something like this?

Kind regards and good rng to you!

The big problem is the attack speed. I think a much worse rolled dagger would far outperform a claw like this because when it comes down to it, a big part of why our dps can reach so high is because we attack very, very fast to scale the damage auras into huge dps.

Alright so I should go for something with large attack speed? (while this doesn't have ele damage and its corrupted So I cannot roll it...

it does have a 2.02 Attack speed, 6.05 crit aswell which isn't that bad and large phys dps (which you did say is not very important)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAhEMfQ5IEHsQfxGWFr8ZhhmKGdcajxzcHRQdqh4aIQMi6iW1KPoqOCpNKlsrCi1HLYMvbzIJPI4_J0TSRnFHBkrIUEJWLVfJWfNfamNDZfFmnmxGbqpvnnC7cmx5SIMJh9uIa4w2jEiNv49Gkn2TJ5cGmG-btZ2joi6mf6cIpzSpbqxHrH-xs7QMtDi0xbVItfK4k7t8vjrAGsEAwuzDOsSixp7KStIZ1tHZE9sa3L3hiOOE5Rnlz-jW6rrrFOss6-7tQfJa8uH1S_ba-tL7Cfv1_Kv_kw==

While taking 3 more points it does give a few sword nodes but mostly invests in plain coverage in melee physical weapon nodes.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

I'm a lazy person and using the market is meh so eh,

I'd rather use one of my pre-existing weapons and make the build unique to myself (not really but I can try right?)

This won't be good.
You try to go for crit with a low crit weapon which means you're investing a lot of points but you won't actually reach a high crit chance. Also the way you go for crit is flawed.
You get Disembowling (which in itself is really strong) but for that you spend 10 points and get 140cc, whereas getting Assination+ Pressure Points give 150cc and 45cm for 9 points.
Also you only grab one extra power charge.

You didn't go for PA nor for CI so clearly you missed a few things, let alone the fact that you grab very little %ES.

I did try to make this build work with a high edps Jeweled Foil (because it can get 2.1+aps). The theorical DPS maximum is far lower than for the crit dagger version. Also because you don't go for crit (as I said it will not work efficiently with a low crit weapon) you lose the ability to recharge your flasks, that's huge. Last but not least, going for non-crit low-life means getting RRGGGB on Shav, that's really hard especially to get something underwhelming in the end =)
"

Do you find inc duration necessary for bloodrage? Even during Atziri/Stooges, I find that stuff dies fast enough to not need to refresh it (granted, haven't moved on to uber yet, so idk). If not, could be worth pairing Bloodrage+Enhance+Curse in weapon?

gz on the paw's.
Inc. duration isn't really needed. We mostly used it for uber, where you don't want it to fall off in a bad moment. Currently using bloodrage+enhance+ ele weakness/lightning warp in my shield.

Claw's have way less aps, swords way less crit chance.
Plus, dagger nodes are stronger than those as well. Especially Adders Touch.
Everything which isn't a dagger isn't optimal for this build.
You can make it work (like most things with this build), but it will be inferior.
IGN: Iski
First I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to making this guide. Including the original OP and forum contributors. Now I have crafted this baby from a white and has only taken 15 exa to craft. All i need is for the crit chance to roll since i have rolled a crit multi

What are your opinions regarding my crafted weapon

My Gear (not OP but does the job)
Spoiler

I would like if someone could help me wit Atziri kills (normal) who has experience with it. I would like to get the achievement and uber piece
Editado por útlima vez por obscenely en 10 may. 2014 9:24:30
"
obscenely escribió:
First I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to making this guide. Including the original OP and forum contributors. Now I have crafted this baby from a white and has only taken 15 exa to craft. All i need is for the crit chance to roll since i have rolled a crit multi

Spoiler

I would like if someone could help me wit Atziri kills (normal) who has experience with it. I would like to get the achievement and uber piece

Great rolls but you see such a huge difference with the crit chance roll. I wouldn't have personally crafted a dagger before getting the crit chance roll because AS+crit is the most important. I think you may spend far too much to et/ex the dagger for crit for it to be worth it but gl with that :)

I would boost you through normal Atziri but my Scion is completely naked atm since I lent my gear to a guildie whilst I'm playing Invasion :P If he comes on later with my gear, give me a shout or something.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 10 may. 2014 10:15:01
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
obscenely escribió:

Spoiler

Great rolls but you see such a huge difference with the crit chance roll. I wouldn't have personally crafted a dagger before getting the crit chance roll because AS+crit is the most important. I think you may spend far too much to et/ex the dagger for crit for it to be worth it but gl with that :)

I would boost you through normal Atziri but my Scion is completely naked atm since I lent my gear to a guildie whilst I'm playing Invasion :P If he comes on later with my gear, give me a shout or something.

yeah the 15 exa is including the eternals that i bought. yeah i would defintely need ur help

Mwahaahahhahahahaa...
Right well since it seems daggers is the only kind of weapon you guys would use,

I've made a small tree for you to critique

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0MfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYWQBa_Fy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoeGiSwKPoqWysKLYM8jkZxRwZV1lYtVupW9VfJWfNfamNDZOdmnm-ecFJwVnC7cNV943_GgKSDCYV9htGH24hCiGuMNo9GkBuSfZMnlwaX0JhvmZqaE5u1naOmf6cIrH-xs7QMtDi0xbVItve4k7k-vjrAGsBRwQDBxcLswzrEosaeykrSGdbR2xrbbtvU4YjjhOUZ5c_quutj6-7tQfLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfv1_Kv_kw==

I went back and looked through a couple builds from other people and tried to kinda improve on them.

and dagger wise:

1.9+ IAS
Decent amount of ele damage
200+ phys dps

right?

I have Lorica+Doryani's+Maligaro's+Shield/holding gear for everything else. I want to upgrade to a CoE soon and in the distant future hopefully i'll grab a Shav's.

anyhow

Thanks for the help :)

Edit:
Version with Vaal Pact since I don't have the gloves.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0MfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYWvxcvGYYZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoeGiSwKPoqOCpNKlsrCi1HLYMvbzyOPydGcUcGSshQQlXWVupW9VfJWfNfamNDZOdmnm6qb55wUnBWcLtw1X3jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrjDaPRpAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5mamhObtZ2jpwipbqxHtAy0OLTFtUi18rb3uJO5Pr46wBrAUcEAwcXC7MM6xKLGnspK0hnW0dkT2xrbbtvU4YjjhOUZ5c_quuss62Pr7vLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfv1_Kv_kw==
Editado por útlima vez por destrega85 en 10 may. 2014 12:21:41
"
destrega85 escribió:
Right well since it seems daggers is the only kind of weapon you guys would use,

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0MfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYWQBa_Fy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoeGiSwKPoqWysKLYM8jkZxRwZV1lYtVupW9VfJWfNfamNDZOdmnm-ecFJwVnC7cNV943_GgKSDCYV9htGH24hCiGuMNo9GkBuSfZMnlwaX0JhvmZqaE5u1naOmf6cIrH-xs7QMtDi0xbVItve4k7k-vjrAGsBRwQDBxcLswzrEosaeykrSGdbR2xrbbtvU4YjjhOUZ5c_quutj6-7tQfLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfv1_Kv_kw==

I went back and looked through a couple builds from other people and tried to kinda improve on them.

and dagger wise:

1.9+ IAS
200+ phys dps

right?

I have Lorica+Doryani's+Maligaro's+Shield/holding gear for everything else. I want to upgrade to a CoE soon and in the distant future hopefully i'll grab a Shav's.

anyhow

Edit:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0MfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYWvxcvGYYZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoeGiSwKPoqOCpNKlsrCi1HLYMvbzyOPydGcUcGSshQQlXWVupW9VfJWfNfamNDZOdmnm6qb55wUnBWcLtw1X3jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrjDaPRpAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5mamhObtZ2jpwipbqxHtAy0OLTFtUi18rb3uJO5Pr46wBrAUcEAwcXC7MM6xKLGnspK0hnW0dkT2xrbbtvU4YjjhOUZ5c_quuss62Pr7vLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfv1_Kv_kw==

Remove the shadow ele dmg:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0MfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYXLxmGGYoZ1xqPHNwdFB2qHhoksCj6KjgqTSpbKwotgy9vO-E8jj8nRnFHBkrIUzVV1lbqVvVXyVnzXIpfamNDZOdmnm0ZbWxuqm-ecFJwVnC7feN_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuPRpAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5mamhObtZ2joqOnCKcrpzSpbqxHtAy0xbVItfK297iTuT6-OsAawFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6xKLGnspK0hnW0dkT2xrbbtvU4Yji9-OE5c_quuss62Pr7vLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfyr_5M=

Dagger should be:

1.9+ APS
8.5+ Crit Chance
Decent amount of phys damage for leech, not 200+ but a nice flat or percentage roll.

Ideally, 2 APS, 9 crit.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 10 may. 2014 12:26:49
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
destrega85 escribió:

and dagger wise:

1.9+ IAS
200+ phys dps

right?

anyhow

Edit:

Remove the shadow ele dmg:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0MfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYXLxmGGYoZ1xqPHNwdFB2qHhoksCj6KjgqTSpbKwotgy9vO-E8jj8nRnFHBkrIUzVV1lbqVvVXyVnzXIpfamNDZOdmnm0ZbWxuqm-ecFJwVnC7feN_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuPRpAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5mamhObtZ2joqOnCKcrpzSpbqxHtAy0xbVItfK297iTuT6-OsAawFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6xKLGnspK0hnW0dkT2xrbbtvU4Yji9-OE5c_quuss62Pr7vLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfyr_5M=

Dagger should be:

1.9+ APS
8.5+ Crit Chance
Decent amount of phys damage for leech, not 200+ but a nice flat or percentage roll.

Ideally, 2 APS, 9 crit.

Alright thanks.

So would a dagger like this work?

40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
47% increased Physical Damage
Adds 21-36 Fire Damage
Adds 24-43 Cold Damage
22% increased Attack Speed
19% increased Critical Strike Chance
+231 to Accuracy Rating

1.83 AS 8.3 Crit

241 total dps.