[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
Rhayne1 escribió:
Nod also thanks to Appels_Zijn_Gezond :) Some thoughts on your build:
1. I really think you should move the points on the outside right of the scion tree. I think they're a really poor use. It frees up 10 points, which you could use to get those extra 1% resistance nodes, which you currently don't have (which makes me think your resistances are actually 82/82/82 but that's just a hunch!) I'm surprised you have trouble with higher level maps TBH. I would take those points and also move them towards the Celestial walker --> 40% mana regen node.
2. For the most part I agree with taking the extra life/armor nodes.
3. Your item rarity is doing nothing, not sure if that's a setup for later or just leveling to sell.
4. I also recommend frost wall > arctic breath while solo.
5. You also are overkilling the mana regen, get some faster casting in there for more dmg :)
6. Wow i just noticed you're missing the CWDT lightning warp

Thanks friend, for taking your time and replying. Really appreciate ur suggestions.

1. Regarding ur suggestion from moving my points from the right side of scion area - i totally agree ... just need some regrets to do so which i currently do not have :P I actually do have 83% Max res even without those +1% nodes in Barb area but definitely looking forward to get those. I am actually doing fine with most of the bosses except for Shock and Horror and Kaliga (Villa Boss) with dmg modes or -Max res mod .... probably my own mistakes as i tend to facetank everything. Today completed Poorjoy's Asylum ... just playing carefully, i survived the whole map. Should not go Rambo in all maps.

2. Well, hard hitters seem to do less (fractional though) damage than before.
3. IIR gem is for leveling purpose (for my witch character to use). :P Only if i had a 6link :(
4. Hmmm ... i will try.
5. Can u plz elaborate the "overkill" thing.
6. Actually i feel more control in most maps without CWDT+LW although i carry them in my stash for whenever required. Swap them with Arctic Breath + Inc. Duration. :D

BTW, Love ur gears, my friend.

I have played 75 maps in party with maps generated by other person. If i could only have a ggod pool of high lvl maps. Alas!!

Awesome build still.
"
Rhayne1 escribió:
"
clawface escribió:

link your gear :)

@normalized: I just did a few runs with the laby boss to see what's up. I noticed he didn't deal any damage with most mods, and I noticed, he took away over 50% of my health with added cold/lightning mods. I think you ran this boss with the seemingly harmless added cold/added lightning boss. He really hurts with those mods :/

I'll update the 3rd post to reflect this - and do some more testing on the boss :>

@clawface: Getting the CwDTs ready will help a lot in terms of survivability and damage. Especially when you are getting into mapping status. Since you are playing invasion, you are right to leave out Lightning warp on CwDT. But to deal that extra bit of damage, you need to get up close to the enemy, which means you will need to manual teleport next to them for that extra bit of damage... Not really recommended for most invasion bosses though.

The other big increase in DPS will be the 5 link. Link added chaos to your set up, and your damage will be raising by a lot.

And of course, level up your gems(even your support gems, there is no reason to leave them at 1). You will notice a good increase every time your incinerate levels up. With GMP, I got at least a 100 tooltip dps increase per level.

Oh, one tip: try to get 20% quality on your incinerate. It will help a LOT.
No wait, two tips. Get Arctic Armour! You will be so much saver with AA. Since you are running clarity, you should be able to at least run it at a decent level without losing any mana.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
@clawface - what appels said :)
For people unsure what DPS this build can do, my tooltip with LMP says 1870, which means 5500 if the mob is close enough for all 3 projectiles to hit, for a total of 22000 dps when incinerate is built up (meaning casting time >2.5 seconds). Most things die very fast, with very few exceptions. Most of my gems are level 18. Not half bad considering this build is capable of "tanking", although certainly a better solo build than group build.

I died 6 times to the same boss (in the same instance, don't recall the mods), and once in Temple with bad mods when I wasn't running the correct gem setup for the mods, and those are my only real deaths when mapping on this build.
So I finally respecced my level 84 scion to the updated trees, hoping to try atziri soon. Im just missing one 6% life, one 8% mana and 20 to mana+int on the passive tree.

I've got 2 extra 8% life nodes I didn't spec out of because I didn't want to waste any regrets.

I've noticed that I've got ~475 more life than before. More mana regen too!, I can run a level 20 Arctic armor with some regen left. DPS has fallen tho, 1.7K before the patch and now it 1.53K.

I've got the witch im leveling in Ambush, currently level 55, too lazy to grind to 60 and then grind more in fellshrine.

Edit: Lack of 20% proj speed is also noticable, I guess a 20 Q gem is the next purchase .__.
Editado por útlima vez por n00boxular en 30 mar. 2014 17:33:02
It is noticeable, but I soon came to realisation that it's more of a luxury then a necessity. You really don't need that extra bit of Projectile Speed, even with a low Q incinerate, you will be fine; the mobs standing at the edge of your incinerate will only receive your tooltip damage x4, so 4-8K. which is... not a lot.

Play a while with it, and you will get used to it :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
hey appels great build, have you tried the new unique http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Three_Dragons in this build?
hey guys, just curious how you're getting your dps so high. here's my current gear and my tooltips dps is only 1061 on incinerate

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFLQVbB2MHpQthDjwWbxmFGlUabB8CIWAkqicvKPoqjSycLR81kjbFNtg26DbpOlJAoEGHRKtFnUbXSRtJslWuVcZXK1ivXcZfP2BLYG1hIWSjbRlzU3TtdPF4DXloeqp674IQgh6Cx4TvhTKHKYdliPGLjI9Gj6aXhZrgnC2drp_LpKynCKlur7e1BLXytz64k7yfwFTBBMHzz2XQ0Ngk2wvd89-w4XPjauOf5CLmgevu7FXtIO8O89356P4K

getting diamond skin and the 3 resist nodes next levels.

really lost as to what i should start buying next, have about 10ch
Editado por útlima vez por AnEcho en 31 mar. 2014 0:11:24
"
AnEcho escribió:
hey guys, just curious how you're getting your dps so high. here's my current gear and my tooltips dps is only 1061 on incinerate

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFLQVbB2MHpQthDjwWbxmFGlUabB8CIWAkqicvKPoqjSycLR81kjbFNtg26DbpOlJAoEGHRKtFnUbXSRtJslWuVcZXK1ivXcZfP2BLYG1hIWSjbRlzU3TtdPF4DXloeqp674IQgh6Cx4TvhTKHKYdliPGLjI9Gj6aXhZrgnC2drp_LpKynCKlur7e1BLXytz64k7yfwFTBBMHzz2XQ0Ngk2wvd89-w4XPjauOf5CLmgevu7FXtIO8O89356P4K

getting diamond skin and the 3 resist nodes next levels.

really lost as to what i should start buying next, have about 10ch

That's about the highest you can get right now with a 4L. Also, more cast speed on your wand, 19% is affordable, if you can save up the currency for it. You could also get more cast speed on your Amulet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional