[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

with the 1.1.0 change to how life leech works, does that impact the effective ness of the life leech?
"
bobdabuilda escribió:
Hi there - thanks for the guide, enjoying it so far. Still relatively new to the game, so just had a question, which is likely a game mechanic thing that I'm just not aware of... hopefully you can clear it up for me.

You say to get rings etc. with added fire damage. Looking at tooltips, etc. it appears that that doesn't affect the output from our incinerate? Is that an issue with the tooltip, or has the mechanics of added fire changed in one of the recent patches??

What the author means is fire damage %, not added fire dmg X-Y. Anyways, dont get it =p get increased cast speed. It's much better for improving DPS. I had the same concerns as I was doing the build =-]
Is this build MF viable? Lets say for purely running Piety/Dom (merc obv), with Perdanus belt, Rarity shield (stormwheel something), Goldwyrms, and Azuresize, and possibly 2xAndvarious's
Editado por útlima vez por scintered en 6 abr. 2014 3:33:58
"
scintered escribió:
Is this build MF viable? Lets say for purely running Piety/Dom (merc obv), with Perdanus belt, Rarity shield (stormwheel something), Goldwyrms, and Azuresize, and possibly 2xAndvarious's

I don't think so. You can probably use one or max two of those items u mentioned but to be a MF alongside with DPS+ survivability build, it's too hard and will be too expensive. I have tried myself to be one. Here are my gears:

Spoiler

as u can see, i tried to add as much possible IIR/IIQ after maxing my required stats. I will have more IIR when i have my Infrenal Mantle 6linked :D.

But first thing first, as u can go very far with this build u need to focus n DPS+survivability. Which means 4K+ life, 2K+ armor, 83 Mxx Resist and 2K+ Incinerate Tooltip DPS. I have done 78 maps and i can honestly say definitely some extra IIR helps as i was fortunate to have some quality drops. But to focus on IIR/IIQ primarily, u will be losing more on life and resist and probably on other important stats as well which are vital for late game farming.

Cheers.

Editado por útlima vez por archzin en 6 abr. 2014 4:38:53
hi, I'm now lvl 82, my tooltip dmg is 1400 with 3.8k hp, ive seen some with +-2k dmg, what can I improve to get that dmg?

thanks x)

my gear
Editado por útlima vez por zixk en 7 abr. 2014 23:10:44
"
zixk escribió:
hi, I'm now lvl 82, my tooltip dmg is 1400 with 3.8k hp, ive seen some with +-2k dmg, what can I improve to get that dmg?

thanks x)

Switch Faster Projectiles for Added Chaos Damage. Finish leveling your gems and maximize their quality. Obtain better jewelry, a better wand, and a sixth link. Level up and grab some more damage modifiers. That's about it.
i use ATM IRR gear and get 820dps on gmp can solo maps 70-73 eazy with 341 irr :) still need 20/20 gems :P

Editado por útlima vez por Теггог en 8 abr. 2014 12:13:45
"
(gear etc)

Wow grats on the double white socket on the IM. Did you Vaal it yourself? Really sweet helm there as well.

Your Molten Shell in the Aurseize can be levelled up further, as well as your Skellies in boots since the CWDT there is levelled. I think you might have missed those out.

Does anyone know if the implicit "4% of damage taken gained as mana when hit" on zixk's Stone works wonders? I've been Vaaling some Stones and getting crappy implicits so far.
Editado por útlima vez por consca en 8 abr. 2014 22:15:28
Hey guys, Im a noob here just started this in invasion on a shadow

I was wondering if anyone else had done this and has any tips for the shadow skill tree?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAuMHYxzcHpQmlSycLR8tR0SrSRtJslBCUzVVS1WuVi1XK2vbbRltbG17c1N4un_Gh2WMNo-mkyebtZwtnWOfe6KjpLGsP6x_r7e0OLVIwFTB88M61U_cV9533uXlGeWO-_U=

This is about where Im at now, the bottom part going to the mana recharge is where Im thinking of going next

I also plan to get CI and Ghost reaver end game so wanted to save room for the shadow energy shield nodes... maybe the chaos damage nodes above mana regen for the added chaos damage gem

It looks like a lot of the mana regen nodes on the left side of the tree (templar/scion) have equivalents on the shadow side, I really want this to work, help me out :D
Editado por útlima vez por WNxOmnicide en 9 abr. 2014 19:46:05
Would cybil's paw be a good choice?
Gets spell damage from block
Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional