[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
zixk escribió:
hey appels great build, have you tried the new unique http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Three_Dragons in this build?

"
SilkTopHat escribió:
GMP Incinerate is terrible at applying shock stacks to anything but trash mobs because each hit deals such low damage. Chance to trigger shock is irrelevant if the damage is too low to satisfy the minimum duration.

Check out the wiki page on the Shock status ailment. Simply put: Incinerate does not deal a large enough fraction of target life as damage to break the threshold for Shock application for anything that warrants additional damage. You may or may not be able to exceed this value for low-life creatures ... which this build already handles efficiently. Don't expect to apply Shock to magic, rare, or unique monsters with Incinerate.

It's worth noting that an Incinerator dealing straight Fire damage may be able to make use of The Three Dragons; however, the fraction of overall damage this build deals as Chaos damage works against it.
ty Consca!
"
Appels_Zijn_Gezond escribió:

For those, who started a witch, here's the leveling guide for the witch, with her final tree.

Final Tree

I've played a bit with a character based on your build and personally I found out that changing that tree with this one:

Can boost a bit the DPS and the mana pool/regeneration.
If the tooltip is true, cast speed & spell dmg outperforms fire damage nodes. Probably since we add chaos dmg/cold/light dmg with gems and the IM converts some of the fire dmg into chaos aswell.

With this gear
Spoiler

using the gem setup you see in the IM (added chaos, added cold, life leech, incinerate, GMP)

my dps went from 2040 to 2200.
I think that swapping added cold for faster casting would give me even more DPS, but I don't wanna color again the Infernal Mantle and for the tougher maps I swap that gem for Mana Leech. For easy maps, with a regen of almost 390 I just go full Rambo!
If I'll find a cheap 5L IM or can 5link my old 4L I'll try to play again with gem setups!

Hope to get some response or some different opinions/explanations :)
Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por Garooth en 31 mar. 2014 20:33:51
hi to all ;)
i want make this build with Mara
Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAAdwC4wSzBS0FWwdjB6UI9AthES0UTRZvGYUabCFgJKonLyj6LJwtHzGINZI26T38QKBBh0SrROdFnUbXSbJVrlXGVytYY13GXz9gS2BtYSFqO2vbbRlzU3TtdPF4DXkDeWh6qnrvfIN9U4IQgh6Cx4M4hO-FMojxi4yMz46-j0aPpprgnYCdrp65ogCkrKcIqBipbrUEtfK2hrc-uJO8n76KwFTBBMHzxtjN-s9l0NDYJNrd2wvd89-w4XPi6uNq45_kIuvu7SDvDvAf8i_z3fZI-ej-Cg==

its ok? or better make a witch?
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Totemic_Wolf en 4 abr. 2014 6:42:52
"
Garooth escribió:

I've played a bit with a character based on your build and personally I found out that changing that tree with this one:

If the tooltip is true, cast speed & spell dmg outperforms fire damage nodes. Probably since we add chaos dmg/cold/light dmg with gems and the IM converts some of the fire dmg into chaos aswell.

I like the build. I am actually leaning away from those 3 nodes that give +1 extra resist and more towards an extra 3 extra 6% life nodes.
Me and a friend have been planning to step deeper into invasion Leauges and have planned two cheep builds. And one of them is a variant of this you could say. Its an Incinerate MoM/IR/AA build with a little new twist. It has more life and less +max resist.

We want to concentrate on making our build very cheap and have LOTs of survivability.

Any thoughts would be great.

104p which build:

Passive Attributes Summary:
Spoiler
+94 to Strength
+284 to Dexterity
+242 to Intelligence
+517 to maximum Mana
+751 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 290
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
62% increased Spell Damage
180% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
84% increased maximum Mana
12% increased Cast Speed
242% increased maximum Life
20% increased Elemental Damage with Spells
Converts all Energy Shield to Mana
20% reduced Mana Reserved
30% increased Critical Strike Chance
24% increased Fire Damage
30% increased Elemental Damage
5% chance to Ignite
35% increased Attack Speed
12% increased Radius of Auras
20% increased Projectile Speed
15% increased Projectile Damage
8% increased effect of Auras you Cast
30% increased Block and Stun Recovery
30% Chance to Avoid being Stunned
2.5% of Life Regenerated per Second
20% increased Accuracy Rating
20% increased Mana Recovery from Flasks
Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating
When Hit, 30% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life
40% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armour
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
+48.4% Energy Shield
+18.8% increased Melee Physical Damage
+568 Accuracy Rating
56.8% increased Evasion Rating
"
Rhayne1 escribió:
"
Garooth escribió:

I like the build. I am actually leaning away from those 3 nodes that give +1 extra resist and more towards an extra 3 extra 6% life nodes.

Thx for the feedback.

Well you could take the life and mana node (+6%+8%) wich I removed from author's build instead of those +1%.
But actually, now that I'm not using saffel's anymore for my full DPS set (just a ES shield with life, small res and spell dmg) I kinda like the 79% res.
I'm at 4.2k hp, kinda happy with them.

And since I'm under level 89 I don't even use Unwavering Stance, the only thing that can stun me is freeze and happens very rarely.
for the lightning warp gem you use to hard cast how important is +quality?
"
AnEcho escribió:
for the lightning warp gem you use to hard cast how important is +quality?

It's worth it to get Q20 version of them through the quality recipe. Not worth it to spend currency buying q20 or spending GCP to quality them up.
Hi there - thanks for the guide, enjoying it so far. Still relatively new to the game, so just had a question, which is likely a game mechanic thing that I'm just not aware of... hopefully you can clear it up for me.

You say to get rings etc. with added fire damage. Looking at tooltips, etc. it appears that that doesn't affect the output from our incinerate? Is that an issue with the tooltip, or has the mechanics of added fire changed in one of the recent patches??

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional