[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

still wondering what skill use for the 2nd boss of atziri….
"
demogroove escribió:

I hope you are not gonna do that fight in invasion. The atziri fight both 2 and 3 are a lot about mobility and the ramp up time of incinerate seems quite a big drawback.

Also your less then 5k life pool makes you very vulnerable to one shots by the final fight.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen escribió:
PS. What do you think about the use of Cybil's Paw? It wasnt mentioned in the guide and I've heard from some friends that it is strengths drops as it reaches end game.

PPS. The entire warp right in the middle of the pack concept, how invasion viable is it? I know that the huge mana pool acts as an extension for life, and the there is block chance and armor as well but still it seems very risky.

Cybil's Paw is outperformed by good rare wands, even on builds that achieve maximum block chance.

Don't warp into packs. Warp just away from the edge of a pack. The speed of the creatures will dictate exactly how far 'just away' is; you shouldn't warp as close to fast monsters as you should to slow ones. You'll deal plenty of damage - there's no reason to put yourself in harm's way if you don't have to.

"
demogroove escribió:

Not one that this build uses. In fact, just don't use this build for Atziri. Low life, MOM, and an Infernal Mantle sounds like a fantastic combination to die with.
sorry wrong post
Editado por útlima vez por Leolaw82 en 27 mar. 2014 9:26:18
"
SilkTopHat escribió:

"
demogroove escribió:

Not one that this build uses. In fact, just don't use this build for Atziri. Low life, MOM, and an Infernal Mantle sounds like a fantastic combination to die with.

well i have 4300 hp and usually ill dismiss the cwdt lw for some boss and maps , btw I'm in party with summoner was just a wonder on that fight .

im in ambush
"
demogroove escribió:
well i have 4300 hp and usually ill dismiss the cwdt lw for some boss and maps , btw I'm in party with summoner was just a wonder on that fight .

im in ambush

4300 isn't sufficient. She's known to hit for more than 5000 damage with 90% fire resistance. Even if you manage to survive that via MOM, you will be completely out of mana and low on life. Given the speed with which she casts spells, it's highly unlikely that you'll survive after that - and if you're low on mana, the Infernal Mantle causes you to receive 100% increased spell damage taken.
I tried the atziri fight twice - if I had more time, I most likely would have tried her even more often - I didn't get through the second phase, but I did manage to get quite far in the fight.

First of all, I removed the lightning warp from my CWDT in this map - it is far to risky, you don't want to get teleported back into those melee packs that are deadly ;P
I took a Fireball/Faster projectiles/fire pen with me and killed the ranged blaster with those, instead of incinerate(I did put them in the IM). I took out the cycloner with no effort second, with just regular old incinerate. I just teleported out of his AoE once he cycloned past me. The dual striker got me good though. I believe it has some sort of a reflect going on, reflecting all damage I deal to him. Including the chaos damage that is. I have no explanation how he otherwise would have killed me. I believe he reflects all damage when he's all fired up - which makes me want to swap out of the infernal for this fight as well.

Ah - maybe I should leave the cycloner last, but I heard he deploys a nasty CB in third phase or something, so that seems rather bad as well.

Oh right, I used Perandus crest for the fight instead of saffell's, since... well, saffel's has no use in that fight ;P

Also, I updated the guide with a PoEbuilder link :>
You can see the current stats of my char in Ambush. Once I get enough regrets, I'll also update my scion tree, and upload it to the PoE builder ;P
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
What would you sacrifice to go for block? i really like block as a defensive stat but i see you haven't chosen to go that route.
"
Kuckeli escribió:
What would you sacrifice to go for block? i really like block as a defensive stat but i see you haven't chosen to go that route.

Nugiyen's incinerator build is built from the ground up as a block-based character. It might be worth sending him a PM to request that he specify an updated skill tree for it.
Editado por útlima vez por SilkTopHat en 28 mar. 2014 8:22:41
Thanks for sharing such a durable build!

I had a lot of trouble finding a second reduced duration gem for the CWDT - lightning warp early on and ended up not even making use of that part of the build. I seemed to like control over where my placement is anyway.

Instead I went with these boots and a second curse. Flammability + Elemental Weakness together placed on a CWDT. (Before anyone says these are bad, they replaced a pair of boots that were utter garbage from act 3 in normal)

Also dropped discipline with the patch, riding just 300 mana away from the 35% mark made for some scary moments...which the Villa map taught me.

Kept the arctic breath and frost wall paired with the level 5 CWDT gem and increased duration there. Heavy hitters get stuck moving slow behind it.

Just under 3400 health..I know I need more. But it has worked perfectly so far in level 70/71 maps..have yet to do anything harder than that. (One can't proceed if maps do not drop). Acton's Nightmare was a complete blast with this build.

Edit: Included other CWDT gem links for reference
Editado por útlima vez por Lightpaw en 28 mar. 2014 16:58:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional