Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

@Covaruk: Thanks for the tips ! I actually thought 30% less block was flat, but apparently it's not so acro is still quite good with a shield, I guess.
~ Leveling Progression ~

27 Points, grab Charisma and basic Shadow stuff

50 Points, Harrier and go into Templar

70 Points, Inner Force, RT and some Ele dmg

87 Points, Aspect of the Panther, Herbalism, Celestial Punishment and Celestial Judgement

105 Points, Thick Skin, Ondar's Guile, Forces of Nature, Shadow Ele dmg

After that you can pick up more life, more attack speed or Proj Dmg.

This is just how i spend my points while leveling.
Are there any advantages of using LMP over GMP on spectral throw?
I think much higher dmg is enough of an advantage?
Hi iam newbie here... i wonder why still use foil if you up Resolute.Technique? very confusing...
Mathil, I see you aren't running any chaos resist gear or nodes ... do you think it's not important to have chaos resist? I've budgeted into some chaos resist nodes and have some on gear, and am now wondering if it's worth it.
Editado por útlima vez por litmusdragon en 10 ene. 2015 12:52:23
Hi,

I'm thinking to try this build as my second character in Torment, do you guys think the +110% increased defences from shields and the +3% chance to block in ranger area (Precise interception) are worth picking up? with a high eva shield this should insanely increase defense, no?
Also, what is your oppinion on dropping Thick Skin for Profane chemistry? I would loose 7% incr. max Life but gain another big chunk of extra recovery added to the Herbalism bonus. I'm not sure how powerful the 8% chance of status ailments is, though...
Just some ideas because I like playing around with diffrent mechanics other than just piling up life.
Critique welcomed!

greetings
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...
"
litmusdragon escribió:
Mathil, I see you aren't running any chaos resist gear or nodes ... do you think it's not important to have chaos resist? I've budgeted into some chaos resist nodes and have some on gear, and am now wondering if it's worth it.

Chaos damage is mostly predictable and can be easily avoided. It's good to have some chaos resistance if you plan on running a lot of Atziri runs where you have to deal with trio. Otherwise it's rather negligible.
"
jeffreylyg escribió:
Hi iam newbie here... i wonder why still use foil if you up Resolute.Technique? very confusing...

You can get the highest attacks per second on a foil. Attacks per second is how we scale our ele dmg.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
I think I've found a pretty nice Weapon for this build.

Which Suffix would be fit the best @ Mastercrafting (unfortunately WED is a Prefix)?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional