Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Resistances or strenght for more flat life.
Playing on torment league and using :
Spoiler
. Was thinking about Belly but I prefer more Evasion :P Now trying to save up some currency for a 6l chest and new foil.
"
Borat187 escribió:
I think I've found a pretty nice Weapon for this build.

Which Suffix would be fit the best @ Mastercrafting (unfortunately WED is a Prefix)?

I'd go for Dex/Int. The build is pretty short on both now so if you can't craft a dps option then you may as well pick up the stats instead so that you can put a WED craft elsewhere.
"
Playing on torment league and using :
Spoiler
. Was thinking about Belly but I prefer more Evasion :P Now trying to save up some currency for a 6l chest and new foil.

how do you handle the lack of atk speed gem in your st ?
could you tell he how much attacks per second you got? and how much dps you do?

this is my current gear with lvl 87 at bloodline, i got ~5300 life and 11,3k dps with lmp.
i tryed to play with bloodrage which is possible at +11chaos resits and 230 life reg per second. maybe it could replace my faster attack and i could play a payable 5link armor with some extra life and defense
Spoiler

"
lain91 escribió:

Buzzsaw is perfectly playable without Faster Attacks/Haste. I still don;t have a 6L for mine and am at 3.8 AS / ~11k dps
"
covaruk escribió:
"
lain91 escribió:

Buzzsaw is perfectly playable without Faster Attacks/Haste. I still don;t have a 6L for mine and am at 3.8 AS / ~11k dps

with come calculations, i should do ~15% less damage without atk speed gem.
but its just my calculation and i`ll have to check it ingame.

maybe its the defensive bonus worth?
At what level should I start using the blood magic gem for spectral throw? Also, once we start using blood magic, how do we sustain life if we can't use life leech?
"
At what level should I start using the blood magic gem for spectral throw? Also, once we start using blood magic, how do we sustain life if we can't use life leech?

its easy, if u want to use bloodmagic, you have to use lifeleech, else it wont work very well.

there is no perfekt level to start with it, but just as advice, elreon sells rings with -8 mana per skill. i played my self mana based till lvl ~70 and it worked well (anger + hoi + hot)
Hey guys,

Currently running this build and having problems getting the DPS up, even while running Faster Attacks.

Here is my current gear if you could point me in the right direction to fix it I would greatly appropriate it

I'm only lvl 72 and my gems are only at lvl 17. I've seen some other people with their gems at lvl 19 with a dps of around 11k, I can't see the gems making that much of a diff in 2 levels but maybe?

I also currently have 4.4 Attacks per second and my DPS on LMP is 7k, my DPS without LMP is 10.5k, I would love to run life leach instead of fast attacks until I can afford a 6L but I'm struggling with the dps as is, and if I take out the faster attacks I think things will just get harder.

Anyhow let me know.

Thanks.
Editado por útlima vez por rustypipe en 15 ene. 2015 10:19:41
"
rustypipe escribió:
Hey guys,

Currently running this build and having problems getting the DPS up, even while running Faster Attacks.

Here is my current gear if you could point me in the right direction to fix it I would greatly appropriate it

I'm only lvl 72 and my gems are only at lvl 17. I've seen some other people with their gems at lvl 19 with a dps of around 11k, I can't see the gems making that much of a diff in 2 levels but maybe?

I also currently have 4.4 Attacks per second and my DPS on LMP is 7k, my DPS without LMP is 10.5k, I would love to run life leach instead of fast attacks until I can afford a 6L but I'm struggling with the dps as is, and if I take out the faster attacks I think things will just get harder.

Anyhow let me know.

Thanks.

Get WED on that last piece of jewelry. Aura and Herald Gem Lvl matter a huge amount for DPS actually. If you're impatient about DPS you can buy corrupted Lvl 20 auras for 15 to 25 chaos on Torment usually. From there getting 20/20 gems for spectral throw, LMP, and WED will help a lot. Also I'm doing fine with a Tabula Rasa and that would fix your lack of life leech. Aldo seeing your tree would help a lot.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional