Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

i wonder will you start to get some reflect problems with higher dps? so far im sitting on around 6k dps and i dont really notice reflect what really wonders me.

so far great build im really enjoying the playstyle and selffound a weapon upgrade today :D

now im trying to improve my items but i really dont know rly where i should start...
maybe you got some ideas ?

Spoiler
For you static strikers out there, what do you guys think about taking Amplify? 16% radius of area skills + 8% area damage for 2 points. My other options are taking the Shadow start nodes, the Force of Nature wheel, getting some aura nodes, or getting more life nodes.

my tree @ 82
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EsQSzCC4Kmwx9D6sQfxUgFm8WvxcvGYoZjho4Go8j9iaVJy8qTSzpNZI8LT8nQYdG10p9SshMYEz_TZJRTFM1VUtV1lb6VylX4mHiZOdmnmegaPJuqm-ecYVyqXfXd-V82X1bfXV_K4CkgpuCx4MJh3aMNpBVlWabjZu1ogCjiqxHr2yxQrXytz7AGsBmwzrE9saexq7KStN-1orYvd0N4XPjauOf5wrsOO0g7YPuDu968B_zEfba9zL56PrS-wn8xf4K_ro=
can we get an updated progression lvling guide for this build? also, whats the best skill to lvl with? flameblast till 30ish and then try and find a good 1 handed fast ele weapon and then start using spectral throw? or should we switch to ST later? any keynodes we need before we start using ST?

thanks
"
godhand456 escribió:
can we get an updated progression lvling guide for this build? also, whats the best skill to lvl with? flameblast till 30ish and then try and find a good 1 handed fast ele weapon and then start using spectral throw? or should we switch to ST later? any keynodes we need before we start using ST?

thanks

You can level with Spectral Throw from the beginning, you just had to use a physical two handed weapon with Hatred aura, it will work just fine.
You can switch to elemental and fast attack weapon near the level 60 when it will become far more efficient.
"
godhand456 escribió:

thanks

The 2 handed route with Hatred might be better but I never tried it. I just went full elemental spectral throw from the get-go. It was some of the fastest and easiest leveling I've ever experienced over my 15 characters.

Biggest DPS in the beginning was ele dmg from my weapon, then I used a Wrath gem when I was the correct level (had to pick up some Int on gear). Then when I could afford the mana I put on one of the Herald auras. Next upgrade was a fast attack speed sword with at least some ele dps. I found that flat ele dmg was better that %ele on jewelry at that low level because of how little ele dmg you have coming from your weapon and auras at that point. With a lvl 13 reduced mana and the reservation reduction cluster (Charisma) I was eventually able to use Anger, Wrath, and a Herald which increased my DPS yet again.

Buying a lvl 20 reduced mana first thing is something I would highly consider after getting a 2.0+ at/s weapon. Being able to run all 4 auras is huge. Plus the side effects of both Heralds are very good and actually contribute a good amount of dps.

As far as tree progression, I rushed for Resolute Technique, then Celestial Punishment and Celestial Judgement, then I rushed over to Ondar's Guile. Somewhere along the line I picked up the Charisma cluster so I could run more auras. The only other thing you might need early is the +30 INT node by Resolute Technique to lvl up your Wrath + Herald of Thunder gem. After that I took life and dps nodes based on what I needed at the time. Get the most efficient life nodes first and get the attack speed nodes (especially the ones with move speed added on) before some of the less efficient ele dmg nodes. I also got inner force soon after I could run all 4 auras.

Hope this helps, good luck out there!
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
I was wondering is it possible to use meta-craft mod 'Prefixes Cannot Be Changed' and reroll suffixes to max attack speed and crit chance with chaos to get 350ele dps? Other question is what would be the price of that sword?

There is no space for meta mod as it already got all 6 mods.
Although this meta-mod is for Eternal-Exing Suffixes or Divining Suffixes only.

Would be a really nice weapon with a good AS roll. But a high % increased ele-dmg mod is usally better then just 3 flat ele-dmg mods.
Editado por útlima vez por Azze28 en 5 ene. 2015 5:35:34
Hey guys, just a quick question. Is Acrobatics still viable after the nerf ? 30% less chance to block seems so heavy that my shield will be useless, no ?

I played a ST buzzsaw scion in 1.2 with acro and phase acro and wanted to try that again...

edit: Also, are those "projectile speed" nodes (Ballistic Mastery & Sniper) mandatory ? I never really liked proj speed on ST but I guess it's good to clean really big packs ?
Editado por útlima vez por Leybi en 7 ene. 2015 8:58:44
"
Leybi escribió:
Hey guys, just a quick question. Is Acrobatics still viable after the nerf ? 30% less chance to block seems so heavy that my shield will be useless, no ?

I played a ST buzzsaw scion in 1.2 with acro and phase acro and wanted to try that again...

edit: Also, are those "projectile speed" nodes (Ballistic Mastery & Sniper) mandatory ? I never really liked proj speed on ST but I guess it's good to clean really big packs ?

With the general nerf to block, it's not a huge loss - especially as the build lends itself much more toward evasion anyway.

The main use for projectile speed is that it gives you a lot more range on ST - off the screen if you have enough. Together with evasion this is the playstyle you should be aiming for. Buzzsaw has never been a really been a toe-to-toe facetank spec and is now even less so.

I don't take Acro/Phase Acro as I've never felt it necesary but I'm considering picking up Ondar's Guile as it's only a couple of points more from my current spec.
"
SambaBrazil escribió:
i wonder will you start to get some reflect problems with higher dps? so far im sitting on around 6k dps and i dont really notice reflect what really wonders me.

so far great build im really enjoying the playstyle and selffound a weapon upgrade today :D

now im trying to improve my items but i really dont know rly where i should start...
maybe you got some ideas ?

If the piece of gear doesn't have life, it needs life. Gloves need AS.

Most importantly for you is gem levels, 21s are godly.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional