Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
DemiDemon escribió:
"
calze6 escribió:

Anyway GLHF.

Quite why I'm bothering when you're being such an ass about it I don't know, but here you go: No 6-link. No Haste. 2.09 aps foil:

Editado por útlima vez por covaruk en 22 dic. 2014 16:37:18
I started a new Shadow Buzzsaw on Torment, currently at level 55, so for the people who were wondering how to level one in 1.3, here's some tips.
Bear in mind that I'm doing this completely self-found and not trading for anything except (when I reach that level and have the currency available) an Alphas Howl.

Stage 1
First off, it's going to be real slow if you try to use Spectral Throw right from the start so I advise finding a spell you like and using that at first. I find that spells tend to be much stronger at low levels and the spell gear is easier to get. ? Having said this, you DO want to level up a Spectral Throw gem and the easiest way is to start a Scion. So if you're not playing as Scion make one and get the gem as reward for waking up on the beach, transfer it and level it up as you go.
The above principle applies to all the gems/items you need, make sure you pick them up and level them ready for your switch to Spectral Throw - In my view the minimum requirements for switching is decent attack speed, Clarity (or Blood Magic), a fast (above 1.8 if possible) 1H weapon and Lesser Multiple projectiles.

For my low level skill I used Lightning Tendrils. It's pretty powerful, its aoe lightning so destroys packs and also not too expensive on mana. At low level you’re never in too much danger from packs or bosses so the low range isn't too much of a problem.

Here's the first stage of my tree. Just picking up the basics and some Mana reservation to run Clarity and one of Wrath/Anger/Herald of Ice/Thunder when you have it. I got HoT.

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVSxa_JpWbtVM1D6uDCW-eykrDOhqP9tr7CRmKHarhiEZx

Stage 2
Until you get Alphas, you’re going to need more Mana reservation, so go grab the Sovereignty cluster. You also need to get Reduced Mana gems when available to link with your auras.

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVSxa_JpWbtVM1D6uDCW-eykrDOhqP9tr7CRmKHarhiEZxcqnE9jwtxq63PkGH-eiCxyj6V8kNfOq6tAzAGlnzrKqApFXWZOcXL_rSZp4=

It’s also worth using Poacher’s Mark quest reward gem to help with life/mana regain.

Don't pick up Resolute Technique until you have Celestial Punishment/Judgement as you need the crit procs to help until then.

Stage 3
Once you get to here, you should definitely be using Spectral Throw. As long as you have one of HoT/HoI (preferably both if you’ve had a lucky drop or have traded for it) you will be able to go through packs very easily.

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVSxa_JpWbtVM1D6uDCW-eykrDOhqP9tr7CRmKHarhiEZxcqnE9jwtxq63PkGH-eiCxyj6V8kNfOq6tAzAGlnzrKqApFXWZOcXL_rSZp5G11cpcYXzEbFCkFUaOIKb7DgnL8SilwYtg9N-fXX-urvj

For ST I’m using a 4L with ST, LMP, Added Lightning and Faster Attacks

Final Stages
Here is where I am at the moment:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVSxa_JpWbtVM1D6uDCW-eykrDOhqP9tr7CRmKHarhiEZxcqnE9jwtxq63PkGH-eiCxyj6V8kNfOq6tAzAGlnzrKqApFXWZOcXL_rSZp5G11cpcYXzEbFCkFUaOIKb7DgnL8SilwYtg9N-fXX-urvj

Next I’ll be going for Berserking.

I’m still running on Clarity as I have no BM gem yet. I’ll keep picking up damage and life until I get an Alphas, at which point I’ll refund all the points up to Sovereignty for more damage/life/attack speed nodes.

Hope this helps someone.

Editado por útlima vez por covaruk en 23 dic. 2014 3:35:41
Wahou, with the buff of ele builds, it seems that I can use again my little beauty :)

Spoiler
This build is posted on the scion build thread, but all the scion passive tree links are broken. it also looks like most of the recent replies to the guide are ranger passive trees.

any chance we can get an updated scion passive tree?
"
Omniexist escribió:
This build is posted on the scion build thread, but all the scion passive tree links are broken. it also looks like most of the recent replies to the guide are ranger passive trees.

any chance we can get an updated scion passive tree?

Editado por útlima vez por borek664 en 23 dic. 2014 17:32:54
thank you!
i'm level 78 now and my dps is around 20k
gear

Spoiler

Playing this build on Torment league - right now level 92 with decent gear and almost all 20/20 gems. There's still a lot room for improvements(21 lvl gems, armor, faster weapon, ect)

Stats right now:
DPS in hideout - 14.536
DPS with atziri flask - 16.739
DPS with atziri flask and vaal haste - 19.529
HP - 4.536 with Tabula Rasa(cant play without 6 link)

My Gear
Spoiler

Passive tree - after i get 6 Link with stats i respec some hp nodes and take more dmg
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgSxBLMILgqbDH0PqxB_EYEWvxmKGY4aOBqPH0Ej9iaVJy8qTS2DMHwyCTKJNZI64TwtPydBh0V8RtdKyExgTP9Nkk3jUUxTNVVLVvpXKVfiYeJjp2jybEZuqm-ecYVybHKpd-V82X1bfXV_K4KbgseDCYw2jX2QVZVmlwaXl5u1ogCjiqZXqW6sR69ssUK0OLXytz6748AawGbDOsQVxKLE9saexq7KStN-1orYvdq53Ubhc-UZ5wrsOO0g7YPuDu968B_yRfba9zL56PsJ-_X-Cv6P_ro=

TY for great build
Editado por útlima vez por Automatorr en 27 dic. 2014 8:16:07
I really would try to swap for a faster weapon. I just switched from 1.98aps to 2.16 (elemental-dps not too big of a change) and jumped by 15% dps.
would anyone be so kind as to post a leveling guide as to what passives to choose for scion, gems required & what links to level & end game gem links

much appreciated

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional